Author Topic: Covid-19 State Funerals  (Read 1415 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Covid-19 State Funerals
« on: April 07, 2020, 08:40:53 PM »
Looks inevitable.

When, God forbid, we get there I hope and pray they will be equally super fast (35 minutes) and only attended by the closest of the closest family members.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
Re: Covid-19 State Funerals
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 09:37:35 PM »
Not necessarily. Even if you take the highest quoted death rate for Coronavirus eg 8% (at some point in Italy that's what they had claimed then backtracked) these MPs have excellent chances of survival. Unless otherwise. Kilifi DG recovered really quickly.

Grapevine has had it that RAO got infected, had a serious fever for three days, then he's recovering okay.

NB: the more tests are carried out the more positives you find. But that doesn't mean people are sick or in need of hospitalisation. Even mortuary attendant like Kagwe CS (as it seems his major work is to announce numbers of further infection without anything else) tells us that what we have in Kenya is "a very mild form of Coronavirus.." I guess it's like the kind Tom Hanks has/had and not the one for BoJo contracted.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 10:04:12 PM »
KTN are reporting 30.

There was some mass testing and the results were of course private,but congruence of the Star and KTN suggests there could be some truth

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 11:29:49 PM »
With most having other underlying conditions this is explosive. Would be such good riddance.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 03:29:00 AM »
Testing positive for COVID19 is like testing positive for tuberculosis. Most Kenyans are positive TB test but no tuberculosis.
Unless these senators progress beyond just mild symptoms they’ll be fine.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 03:45:35 PM »
Such language is not acceptable when talking/writing about coronavirus. Once one is positive its as if they  have to be rushed to the ICU and ventilators inserted immediately. Being positive is enough for numbers to be amplified and statistics to be adjusted accordingly.

Testing positive for COVID19 is like testing positive for tuberculosis. Most Kenyans are positive TB test but no tuberculosis.
Unless these senators progress beyond just mild symptoms they’ll be fine.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 04:03:32 PM »
Lancet dismisses the 17 MPigs positive story

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 05:28:11 PM »
vooke,

Can you please do less attachments and more linking?  You can't see attachments from a logged-off device.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 08:31:03 PM »
vooke,

Can you please do less attachments and more linking?  You can't see attachments from a logged-off device.

Sorry.

The first link was today’s Star newspaper. It was released yesterday so all we had was front page shouting 17 MPs had tested positive. Here’s a link To the front page:

?s=21

And here’s the story. They release stories hours after daybreak to push newspaper sales so you understand why it was not available:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-04-07-panic-hits-parliament-as-17-mps-test-positive-for-covid-19/

The second link is a scanned letter from Lancet which conducted the 50+ tests on parliamentarians. It dismissed the newspaper articles as fake. I have uploaded and attached it.

Ps
How do you comment while logged off?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2020, 08:35:36 PM »
So the government has no info in the parliament tests positive or negative?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2020, 08:44:36 PM »

Ps
How do you comment while logged off?

I go to the logged in computer upstairs.  Just a habit.  It's weird that I can see current posts when I am logged off.  But when logged in, I have to go to specific forums to see them, and even then, I don't see the order they are made in.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2020, 05:08:59 PM »
Not necessarily. Even if you take the highest quoted death rate for Coronavirus eg 8% (at some point in Italy that's what they had claimed then backtracked) these MPs have excellent chances of survival. Unless otherwise. Kilifi DG recovered really quickly.

Grapevine has had it that RAO got infected, had a serious fever for three days, then he's recovering okay.

NB: the more tests are carried out the more positives you find. But that doesn't mean people are sick or in need of hospitalisation. Even mortuary attendant like Kagwe CS (as it seems his major work is to announce numbers of further infection without anything else) tells us that what we have in Kenya is "a very mild form of Coronavirus.." I guess it's like the kind Tom Hanks has/had and not the one for BoJo contracted.

Nonsense.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527