Author Topic: COVID real - Weta brother is in  (Read 971 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
COVID real - Weta brother is in
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:52:08 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-05-20-wetangulas-brothers-burial-held-in-under-an-hour-with-tight-security/

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: COVID real - Weta brother is in
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 04:34:16 AM »
But I don’t understand some of the precaution. I thought Formalin zaps all nasty bacteria and virus in a body

https://www.facebook.com/marketingbizagent/videos/3165980220107546/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 06:44:56 PM »
No one is fucking with COVID19 bodies.. meaning I do not think they are embalming them. I know Nyeuthis are doing it but that is plain stupid to fuck with a body like that.  It is risky. A friend who works at the hospital in COVID19 wing told me even when doing respiratory therapy they are not being aggressive due to fear of blowing the virus in the air.. This is a new disease. It is like when AIDS emerged in the 80s, People were burried using body bags and sometimes they were encased in plastic capsule.. No one knew how the the virus behaved.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 09:00:14 PM »
It is absurd and too dramatic for GoK. Properly wrapping the carcass in body bag should be enough  even to allow family to bury their kin. I am okay with the funeral disruptions and hope it becomes new norm. HIV totally changed burials in Central - short and brief with as little resources as possible. Covid will push funerals back to mwafrika precolonial times where you were left to waste away in the bush as life went by.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution