Author Topic: African governments are overreacting to Covid-19 Pandemic  (Read 13932 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
African governments are overreacting to Covid-19 Pandemic
« on: April 05, 2020, 01:26:11 PM »
Here’s why,
They imagine what is unfolding in EU and North America will hit them soon.

But it’s not happening.

African won’t have an explosion of new cases and deaths overwhelming morgues.

It could be temperate climate that fries the virus millimeters from the nose of the nose upon ejection, genes, immunity, or healthy eating but I just can’t see it happening.

I went to John Hopkins Covid-19 site and checked out the worst hit EU countries of Germany,Italy and Spain.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/

They hit four digits and from that time their curves took off.

South Africa was at 1300 last Sunday and I was expecting this week,ending today, April 5,2020 to read of thousands of new cases. South Africa added a mere 300 or less.

Spain hit 1,200 and in a week they registered 9,900.

You could blame the lower figures on undertesting but if that’s the case we would be having one too many deaths out of the many untested but positive cases.  We don’t have that so the disease is simply not spreading in Africa as EU.

I’m not even thinking about Kenya which only turned triple digits 72 hours ago.

These EU measures are just killing us. We are literally razing down a building to kill mosquitoes
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: African governments are overreacting to Covid-19 Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 03:55:51 PM »
I think so too.  Add places like India to that list.  Either they are quietly dying as background mortality, or covid-19 can’t get an erection in those latitudes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 04:07:18 PM »
I bet you motherfucker have run out of tithe coins and you are looking for normalcy to return so that you can continue fleecing widows. How many widows do you Poink Pastor Vooke?

You lack understanding of the how infectious and how rapidly this disease can spread if unchecked. India has 3,200 cases as of yesterday. I deal with guys from Mumbai everyday and they told me that it started with several cases and it just took off. The govt has support of 90 percent of 1.4 billion. The 10 percent not observing the curfew are going to cause untold suffering.

India has regions that experience winter and so it is not just Mumbai that they have to worry about

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 04:13:54 PM »
of the 3,300 report there is another 80% out there who have mild or symptoms. They are vectors. I got a mild case of Corona. Thanks god I realized it and self isolated for days. i was. I am going to to take Antibody test and if I it shows I was infected and recovered I may volunteer to work in Corona sites in Philly area

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/least-75-000-coronavirus-infections-041207265.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 04:26:14 PM »
Too early to conclude. Give it another week.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2020, 04:29:09 PM »
What is going on in US - numbers are up to 350k - with 15k deaths - look like you need to quickly convert your truck into hearse - you can offer to ferry 30 bodies at a go - and now that you're immune - you don't need any protection. I dead body is 1k dollars..per day you'd be crossing 100k :)

of the 3,300 report there is another 80% out there who have mild or symptoms. They are vectors. I got a mild case of Corona. Thanks god I realized it and self isolated for days. i was. I am going to to take Antibody test and if I it shows I was infected and recovered I may volunteer to work in Corona sites in Philly area

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/least-75-000-coronavirus-infections-041207265.html

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2020, 04:34:14 PM »
Yeah, I got medical supplies contract but the Defense guys took away from Me. I was going to make 2K a day in profit. THose fuckers should rot in military hell. I hope taaliban castrates them

The people dying right now are a mess. anyone with BMI of over 40 is just fucking dying. there is no Big Tube and Respirator to help them. I will get a Caterpillar crane to load them obese bodies. My crackhead Mechanic will be the operator. I will need hazamat certification and suit to do that kind of shit

a 330 pound body usually makes the crematorium so greasy it just flood the place with fat sludge

AMericans are unhealthy motherfuckers. they will die like flies coz some of these fuckers are so unhealthy they have to be fucked with AI instruments to procreate

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
he study was conducted by the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre.

It looked at all hospital admissions of patients with coronavirus at intensive care wards in UK hospitals from first admission to last Thursday.

At the time there were 194 patients in ICU with coronavirus, across the country. That number is thought to have soared in the last few days.

The report found that more than a third of critically ill patients are under 60 - proving young people are also at risk.

It found most patients in intensive care are male (71 per cent of all cases), and 18 or nine per cent had underlying health issues, like heart or lung disease. Two patients had been pregnant in the last six weeks.

Those who were overweight, with a BMI of 25 to 40, made up 64 per cent of patients, while seven per cent were classed as obese with a BMI over 40.

In the past, studies have shown overweight and obese people are at greater risk of serious complications or death from infections, like flu.

Doctors have said that there are a number of reasons why obese patients are more likely to catch the virus.

Being obese can affect the body's immune system and increase inflammation, meaning the immune system finds its harder to also fight against the effects of coronavirus at the same time.

Patients with excess weight have more weight on their diaphragm as well, putting pressure on the lungs and making it harder to breathe and therefore starving them of oxygen.

In addition, clogged up arteries can also make it harder for blood carrying immune cells to circulate and travel to fight infection around the body.

It is a huge concern for both hospitals and Brits, with 28 per cent of adults classed as obese in the UK - around 13 million people.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2020, 06:14:08 PM »
I am not so scared of getting out - this shiet is getting real. I am also slightly obese. I weight nearly 90kgs - and I am like 5'11.
Yeah, I got medical supplies contract but the Defense guys took away from Me. I was going to make 2K a day in profit. THose fuckers should rot in military hell. I hope taaliban castrates them

The people dying right now are a mess. anyone with BMI of over 40 is just fucking dying. there is no Big Tube and Respirator to help them. I will get a Caterpillar crane to load them obese bodies. My crackhead Mechanic will be the operator. I will need hazamat certification and suit to do that kind of shit

a 330 pound body usually makes the crematorium so greasy it just flood the place with fat sludge

AMericans are unhealthy motherfuckers. they will die like flies coz some of these fuckers are so unhealthy they have to be fucked with AI instruments to procreate

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2020, 06:25:55 PM »
I am not so scared of getting out - this shiet is getting real. I am also slightly obese. I weight nearly 90kgs - and I am like 5'11.

BMI doesn't calibrate well for Africans.  The miro has heavier bone density.  I am always obese at 220 lbs, yet I clearly am not, even according my MD.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2020, 06:35:34 PM »
I bet you motherfucker have run out of tithe coins and you are looking for normalcy to return so that you can continue fleecing widows. How many widows do you Poink Pastor Vooke?

You lack understanding of the how infectious and how rapidly this disease can spread if unchecked. India has 3,200 cases as of yesterday. I deal with guys from Mumbai everyday and they told me that it started with several cases and it just took off. The govt has support of 90 percent of 1.4 billion. The 10 percent not observing the curfew are going to cause untold suffering.

India has regions that experience winter and so it is not just Mumbai that they have to worry about

Where can I find this information?

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2020, 07:14:13 PM »
The interesting part is - after campus - my weight shot from 65 to 85 - dramtically - I only remember 72kgs at some point- and I have hanged around 85 kgs for like 15yrs now - I have gone as low as 83 and as high as 89. I don't exercise and I spend a lot of time on my couch with my computer. Anyway, I use to think pre-2019 that we won the health lottery coz nobody in our extended family had health issues..until last year- with twin cancer tragedy. No I am not longer sure. Now I know hospitals - something pre-2019 I had no idea - never had even a sick cousin or something like that.

That remind me of meeting trv in Nairobi - the guy was like 55 - fucking so healthy - I never met such a healthy - but he is former athlete and probably doesn't gain weight. My paternal are like that..weightless....but my maternal are like Luos...they are giants..height and weight.

BMI doesn't calibrate well for Africans.  The miro has heavier bone density.  I am always obese at 220 lbs, yet I clearly am not, even according my MD.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2020, 07:27:31 PM »
Bitmask
Spin us a consiprancy papa

Rvpundit
Get off the couch and exercise. I have just run 2 miles

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2020, 08:12:39 PM »
People
African govt should take it even more seriously given that they do not have enough resources to treat masses of people.
it seems like you have no idea what we have here. They thought that warm weather will slow it until I saw what is happening in Ecuador.  A whole clan is wiped out in two to three weeks and keeps spreading. Nobody is spared, including kids - though not as many

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2020, 08:15:11 PM »
People
African govt should take it even more seriously given that they do not have enough resources to treat masses of people.
it seems like you have no idea what we have here. They thought that warm weather will slow it until I saw what is happening in Ecuador.  A whole clan is wiped out in two to three weeks and keeps spreading. Nobody is spared, including kids - though not as many

Tell these low grade MFs to listen. You are a doctor and you know this shit is no joke

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 08:58:49 PM »
For Coronavirus deaths, that is something which even in US itself is still unknown. In some cases deaths due to pneumonia have dropped by 40% as claim of coronavirus deaths rise.

I personally know of a cancer patient from Mombasa who could not be treated at KNH as they are WAITING FOR CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS. And another one had surgery which had been scheduled months earlier at Aga Khan but now can't get treated as WAIT FOR CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS is priority.

Even in the US and other places, governments are locking down and hoarding medical supplies in READINESS FOR CORONAVIRUS DEATHS/ICU/HOSPITALIZATION.

No one bothers checking official statistics on Italy, Spain, Germans deaths during flu/winter season and then compare what's happening. It's as if people were living forever until coronavirus arrived. And everyone is an expert that Italians are dying because of corornavirus therefore we stay home as we ait for Bill Gates to come up with  a vaccine.

Nothing is making sense about this coronavirus.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2020, 09:20:33 PM »
For Coronavirus deaths, that is something which even in US itself is still unknown. In some cases deaths due to pneumonia have dropped by 40% as claim of coronavirus deaths rise.

I personally know of a cancer patient from Mombasa who could not be treated at KNH as they are WAITING FOR CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS. And another one had surgery which had been scheduled months earlier at Aga Khan but now can't get treated as WAIT FOR CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS is priority.

Even in the US and other places, governments are locking down and hoarding medical supplies in READINESS FOR CORONAVIRUS DEATHS/ICU/HOSPITALIZATION.

No one bothers checking official statistics on Italy, Spain, Germans deaths during flu/winter season and then compare what's happening. It's as if people were living forever until coronavirus arrived. And everyone is an expert that Italians are dying because of corornavirus therefore we stay home as we ait for Bill Gates to come up with  a vaccine.

What else do you know? Let us here.. Weka Insha hapa Papa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2020, 11:07:45 PM »
The interesting part is - after campus - my weight shot from 65 to 85 - dramtically - I only remember 72kgs at some point- and I have hanged around 85 kgs for like 15yrs now - I have gone as low as 83 and as high as 89. I don't exercise and I spend a lot of time on my couch with my computer. Anyway, I use to think pre-2019 that we won the health lottery coz nobody in our extended family had health issues..until last year- with twin cancer tragedy. No I am not longer sure. Now I know hospitals - something pre-2019 I had no idea - never had even a sick cousin or something like that.

That remind me of meeting trv in Nairobi - the guy was like 55 - fucking so healthy - I never met such a healthy - but he is former athlete and probably doesn't gain weight. My paternal are like that..weightless....but my maternal are like Luos...they are giants..height and weight.

In campus walking from one lecture hall to another does amazing things for the body.  Walking is an underrated exercise.  Afterwards, a combination of age and sitting behind a desk, not to mention plain old bad habits take their toll.  It doesn't happen overnight, so it hits you years down the line. 

Then of course genetics.  I can't help packing muscle, especially the legs.  That adds a lot of weight.  I can't run for miles like Kenyanplato, but I sprint when I run.  Running for me, just adds a different type of muscle, it doesn't reduce anything. 

Your body gradually finds a right weight if you are living generally healthy.  You don't have to be a decathlete.  In fact training like an athlete is ultimately harmful and does its own damage down the line.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 11:12:45 PM »

I am with you on this one.  And you know how this will send plato scampering back onto his high horse(or is it a pony  :D )?  I don't understand what these numbers are.  Some people are okay with that.  I am not.

Harriet Tubman