Author Topic: Corona was in kenya long time ago - Spike in Pneumonia  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Corona was in kenya long time ago - Spike in Pneumonia
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2020, 05:29:39 AM »
US infections have galloped to 186k+... more than double China. Also deaths have overtaken China at 3800 vs 3300. Fauci and Berx are projecting deaths at 100-200k as best-case scenario  :(

https://google.org/crisisresponse/covid19-map?hl=en

I don’t trust those sobs. They lied about their numbers. Mathematical models don’t lie

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2020, 07:25:36 PM »
US infections have galloped to 186k+... more than double China. Also deaths have overtaken China at 3800 vs 3300. Fauci and Berx are projecting deaths at 100-200k as best-case scenario  :(

This where I might remotely fathom considering being not entirely opposed to sympathizing with some of Garliv's protestations.  But that company is hobbled by reliance on people who ordinarily peddle conspiracy theories, which does no justice to doubts about these numbers.  The media is now putting out numbers.  But they are not bothering to cater to people who care about numbers and what they mean.  Any questions are now answered by people doing heroic deeds and such.   You can't fight that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2020, 08:15:55 PM »
Yap. The media just throw out some figures without context or explanation. Chiefly designed to excite, confuse and panic. It's incredible that major media houses in US are just giving figures without comparing with US CDC data/figures; a credible US government agency that has historical statistics on diseases and death from daily to annual averages across US. So one is seriously puzzled on what is exactly being communicated and what's motivation for that? 

I am now almost giving up any enquiry but join the crowd and sing how coronavirus is killing people like flies. Its madness.

This where I might remotely fathom considering being not entirely opposed to sympathizing with some of Garliv's protestations.  But that company is hobbled by reliance on people who ordinarily peddle conspiracy theories, which does no justice to doubts about these numbers. The media is now putting out numbers.  But they are not bothering to cater to people who care about numbers and what they mean.  Any questions are now answered by people doing heroic deeds and such.   You can't fight that.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2020, 08:29:50 PM »
Yap. The media just throw out some figures without context or explanation. Chiefly designed to excite, confuse and panic. It's incredible that major media houses in US are just giving figures without comparing with US CDC data/figures; a credible US government agency that has historical statistics on diseases and death from daily to annual averages across US. So one is seriously puzzled on what is exactly being communicated and what's motivation for that? 

I am now almost giving up any enquiry but join the crowd and sing how coronavirus is killing people like flies. Its madness.

This where I might remotely fathom considering being not entirely opposed to sympathizing with some of Garliv's protestations.  But that company is hobbled by reliance on people who ordinarily peddle conspiracy theories, which does no justice to doubts about these numbers. The media is now putting out numbers.  But they are not bothering to cater to people who care about numbers and what they mean.  Any questions are now answered by people doing heroic deeds and such.   You can't fight that.

Once the key levers are engaged you just ride it out.  You can't question it without looking a nut.  I have a grudging admiration for it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 08:20:50 PM »

The media reported what they were told. Collaboration thats not in Chinese language. Trump wants to have the same level of scrutiny.
Based on what we are seeing the number reported is so fudged up!!