Author Topic: Robina can you give me a summary of Ocinga activities this past weekend  (Read 1953 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit please fact check the summary before it is sent to me

Thanks

Yours Political Anarchist

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I think ocinga might have cancer or something..he has lost weight and looks tired.He need to rest

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I think ocinga might have cancer or something..he has lost weight and looks tired.He need to rest

He needs Pedilite and Ensure for more Mandachu

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Funny enough Uhuru is playing Ocinga kabisa. He tells him to Go to Meru and then he sends Moses Kuria to go shit on his parade

Ocinga is still not believing that his time at the top is up

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Gema bowed to Raila, gave him muguka and muratina, anointed him into Njuri Ncheke. Ruto was crying in Western.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
Raila has succeeded isolating Ruto team. It was so immature to see murconmen and Moses kuria walking out on BBI meeting. If you are against BBI why waste time attending such meetings? Now moving on I doubt Ruto team will be welcomed.
Funny enough Uhuru is playing Ocinga kabisa. He tells him to Go to Meru and then he sends Moses Kuria to go shit on his parade

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
The idea is to let Tangatanga make a fool of themselves. Noone in Handshake stalks Ruto.

Raila has succeeded isolating Ruto team. It was so immature to see murconmen and Moses kuria walking out on BBI meeting. If you are against BBI why waste time attending such meetings? Now moving on I doubt Ruto team will be welcomed.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Murkomen like a young Ruto that I saw in 2001 is the man to watch.How he has successfully gatecrashed BBI parties and exposed the hypocrisy is commendable. Meru punctured BBI.Now I doubt BBI will go to Nakuru and Eldoret...I think they might just hold a final rally in Nairobi and hand over their magic concoction to BBI team to figure it out.Depending on what BBI 2.0 recommend then real battle began..Uhuru can as well usher 2022 campaigning this early.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
Robina, Do you play Dominos or Chase

The idea is to let Tangatanga make a fool of themselves. Noone in Handshake stalks Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Murkomen like a young Ruto that I saw in 2001 is the man to watch.How he has successfully gatecrashed BBI parties and exposed the hypocrisy is commendable. Meru punctured BBI.Now I doubt BBI will go to Nakuru and Eldoret...I think they might just hold a final rally in Nairobi and hand over their magic concoction to BBI team to figure it out.Depending on what BBI 2.0 recommend then real battle began..Uhuru can as well usher 2022 campaigning this early.

But you said there is no BBI 2.0 .. Ruto needs to focus on Jubuilee elections. Murathe is still Vice Chairman?  :) He insists they will not allow corrupt lesders to vie.

Once Ruto crew get kicked out. He can form No team complete with Red Card center. Probably coalesce into a party afterwards after dog beating.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Robina can you give me a summary of Ocinga activities this past weekend
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2020, 10:20:52 PM »
Referendum has long way to go - first prepare the bill that satisfies everyone - then collect signatures - then let iebc verify - then let counties vote on it - then bring it to parliament - to both house of parliament - then fund the referendum and hold it. That process has not even started.
But you said there is no BBI 2.0 .. Ruto needs to focus on Jubuilee elections. Murathe is still Vice Chairman?  :) He insists they will not allow corrupt lesders to vie.

Once Ruto crew get kicked out. He can form No team complete with Red Card center. Probably coalesce into a party afterwards after dog beating.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 03:22:53 AM »
Referendum has long way to go - first prepare the bill that satisfies everyone - then collect signatures - then let iebc verify - then let counties vote on it - then bring it to parliament - to both house of parliament - then fund the referendum and hold it. That process has not even started.

Precisely the reason why ochinga won't see Canaan. Every foreign travel ochinga takes increases chances of deep vein thrombosis or his cranium exploding from high blood pressure and deabetus ..ochinga needs to find a nurse and retire in bondo. H8s days of being in Nairobi are over. Ochinga cannot even remember his name

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 05:51:58 AM »
Even Gladys is looking like an old boat ready to retire

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 08:19:16 AM »

Precisely the reason why ochinga won't see Canaan. Every foreign travel ochinga takes increases chances of deep vein thrombosis or his cranium exploding from high blood pressure and deabetus ..ochinga needs to find a nurse and retire in bondo. H8s days of being in Nairobi are over. Ochinga cannot even remember his name
Admitted in hospital.I fear most his senility.Orengo told him a referendum can be done by June and he believes it.They cannot even come up with a constitutional ammendment bill by June.Maybe another report.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 09:00:20 AM »
Raila is good for ceremonial PORK. Light duties. Your lies about his health don't help your case.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 04:24:47 PM »
Raila will be jn diapers by 2022.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 04:33:04 PM »
Referendum is coming.. get ready for dog beating. It a 2010 redux this time not even church will back Ruto.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 05:33:53 PM by Robina »