Author Topic: Termie, Negro Movies are unintelligent  (Read 16422 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Termie, Negro Movies are unintelligent
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 03:32:01 PM »
Am a negro, you need to address the self-hating negro wherever and whenever you run into them.

When I praise negroes for singing excellent dirges, may be bazungu should preach to me against racism
vooke, are you not negro? if so, then the Christian I address is you... ;)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 03:33:24 PM »
Hehehe...for me.  It's tough with all movies in general.  I am into sci-fi.  But very few offerings on that front.  Almost none that I know of from the Negro.

Have you watched Boy's in the Hood?  Spike Lee seems to have some pretty deep movies.  Touching on real issues.  Even if with a sympathetic slant toward the Negro.
Can't think of any that got me thinking.
Set it Off comes in mind...cursing, drugs,guns sex and a silly plot

I can watch an entire bazungu cast and my mind is refreshed. Not so with negro movies..just like Naija movies...atrocious

SO the other day I was dragged screaming to watch Tyler Perry's Temptation...ignore the crossdressing homo for two seconds and there was totally nothing there. My heart was not tickled, nor my brains

Negroes should stick to singing and stand-up comedy. But even here, am yet to see nobody rivaling George Carlin's wits

The few who succeed kina Denzel, it is without exception in movies littered with bazungu to dilute negro stupidity. Throw Will Smith in an all-blacks cast and you might as well watch Vitimbi

Morgan Freeman...he shone in the ever fresh Shawshank Redemption...but it was the bazungus in it

So as for vooke, the little time I set aside for Hollywood, I want no negro near my screen

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 03:36:59 PM »
vooke I asked if you are claiming negroes are inherently incapable of producing good films, you ducked. meaning you cannot say "No, that's not what I mean". Praise the negro all you want, even the mzungu....come to think of it, I have never seen you claim the mzungu is bad at anything8) Some negro hate? Definitely.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »
You said that?
I think I missed it. Negro is capable of anything bazungu is capable and probably better. But on movies so far, all around me lack of depth.

Arguments from silence are not the way to go. The reason I bemoan negro is because am one and whining about bazungu who am not won't likely take me far and I least understand them as much anyway. So the smartest thing for you to do is aksin me what I think is wrong with bazungu.

vooke I asked if you are claiming negroes are inherently incapable of producing good films, you ducked. meaning you cannot say "No, that's not what I mean". Praise the negro all you want, even the mzungu....come to think of it, I have never seen you claim the mzungu is bad at anything8) Some negro hate? Definitely.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 03:54:28 PM »
Success in Hollywood is not necessarily a function of mullah. You are free to pretend that it is.
Tarantino is a mere illustration of low budget but successful flicks busting the myth that without mullah you can't be a hit. Am sure he is not even the best example. Ever watched Pulp Fiction?

Quit aksing what points am making and read what am writing for a change.

Throwing genre just muddies the pool. Let me do you a favor. Use ANY genre as a reference point

You are suggesting we pretend that Hollywood is not as an industry slated against minorities and blacks in particular, such that only very few CAN make it through the hoops, and then with this willing ignorance, we look at Best Man, Soul Food, Brown Sugar, and Perry's films and complain when they don't match up to the generic dramedies and romantic comedies that come out of Hollywood every year. Never mind the films compared don't even belong to the same GENRE. Tarantino does not do family or romantic comedies. Now, tarantino himself is not even a regular director even in Hollywood, he is a star. Somehow he is proof that blacks simply cant produce a good film.  Now, Steve McQueen is black though he is not American, he certainly did a fabulous job, and the Butler did well too, both last year.

What is the point you are making? You are saying, money doesn't count, which is ridiculous to any ears that know anything about movies, next you are saying ethnicity doesn't count, which is also equally strange. In ther words, vooke, you are creating an unrealistic scenario in order to make a conclusion that there's something about Black people that makes them incapable of making a film as good as tarantino. You are saying that the biggest factors that determine film success should just be ignored in order to support this conclusion that you made when you compared tyler Perry films with Hollywood block busters films of a COMPLETELY different genre, and extrapolated from that this strange comparison between the RACE of negroes and whites. Hmmm.

Financiers matter: just like with Christian and other niche films, the mainstream will not support it, they therefore have to rely on their own.

Financiers matter: just like with Christian and other niche films, the mainstream will not support it, they therefore have to rely on their own.
Tarantino is a fantastic director. So is Steve McQueen. What has that got to do with their races? It is ridiculous to claim money is not a factor. Even tarantino's films are not exactly cheap? Somehow you ignored Steve McQueen, his film was also considered "low budget", of course its not really low budget, still takes several millions to make.  And they are noted because they are an EXCEPTION, not the rule. So why should blacks be measured against the exception instead of the Rule in Hollywood?  How many black Directors are there in general? Very few. You expect them to populate all genres in the same way as whites? Films that blacks tend to do are simple to make, sure to make a return. The family comedies.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 03:55:30 PM »
I must confess that of all animation I have watched, Mcgruder's Boondocks is the best in realistic humor.

Of course we have Ice Age and Madagascar thrills which you really can't explain what you are laughing about. Not so with Boondocks

Watch kidogo hapa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuhiE5-6cRI

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 03:58:01 PM »
You said that?
I think I missed it. Negro is capable of anything bazungu is capable and probably better. But on movies so far, all around me lack of depth.

Arguments from silence are not the way to go. The reason I bemoan negro is because am one and whining about bazungu who am not won't likely take me far and I least understand them as much anyway. So the smartest thing for you to do is aksin me what I think is wrong with bazungu.

Ok...What is wrong with bazungu? For nothing but balance, I really would like to hear that. :D

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2014, 04:06:36 PM »
Like I said, when I watch My Wife and Kids ( Damon is insanely funny) produced and directed by bazungu, it is a negro flick and vice versa.

12 Years a Slave actually serves to show that there is raw talent in the Negro. But that is the exception not the rule not to mention it had bazungu in it(!). In any case I strongly believe the movie rode on the clever blackmail. bazungu tortured negro, negro relives the torture,bazungu gives negro kleenex to wipe his tears

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2014, 04:45:21 PM »
You said that?

Ok...What is wrong with bazungu? For nothing but balance, I really would like to hear that. :D

I think they are extremely selfish