Author Topic: Robina - What do you think of Mumbi daughter Waiguru  (Read 4565 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Robina - What do you think of Mumbi daughter Waiguru
« on: February 27, 2020, 09:23:33 PM »
Translated speech from Kirinyanga - where all MCas, Mps and senators boycotted.

GOVERNOR WAIGURU - VERBATIM ON THE THREE CLIPS I HAVE

SUMMARY

1. Ruto - Our relationship is over. Our people love him, he loves us, but our relationship ni Gutee.

2. Raila- We are only using him and his people to vote in BBI

3. BBI is about our interests as Kikuyus and Mt.Kenya people

Xxxxxxxx

VERBATIM IN FULL

"...The Bishop told us as a married couple. Till death do us part.

After the marriage and kids are here, life begins.

You lose your job and cash goes down.

Your kids begin telling everyone that our father does nothing it our mother who holds and sustains us.

Your wife listens and does not tell the kids NOT to ashame their father.

The next day everyone is looking at you and remembers how your kids ashamed you.

Now even if you said till death do us part, you look for the bishop or your parents and say I am unable to proceed with the marriage

We are not saying we did not say Yangu kumi na yako kumi - we said it with good intentions.

But there is somewhere things gets and you say it is no longer possible. I am unable.

The Kikuyu say that those who take a journey always have a back up plan.

If you divorce, you cannot stay alone, because those who take a journey have an alternative route.

You must get your people to where you are going. That is your focus.

...and because your wife technically left you, all she is doing is ashame you, saying how you know nothing.

That you no longer work for your people, that Milk prices went down....she is not helping you.

Even if you Love her, there is a point it gets, love fades and you are unable to continue with the relationship."

Xxxxxx

"The President is a very tolerant human being. Uhuru has no problem with anyone, he has sacrificed for our people and for Kenya too.

There exists a mutual respect among leaders, it is based on hierarchy.

If you think Uhuru has made a mistake, there is a way you tell him as a leader and it does not involve going to the media. He listens.

If it is Kirinyaga rice tell him about the influx of Pakistan rice, but do not insult him telling him how he has been unable to work, yet he has not failed to work.

I beseech you our people, to look at your political interests, we do not eat politics. There will be people who will be elected and get positions. But you know you do not eat at my home.

If there is anything that will help you as people of Kirinyaga it is BBI. Not for anything else, but for anything else but for resourse allocation based on our population.

When you hear referendum turn out more than Thuraku and tell yourself it is about you.

So that when you go even to Narok or Kisumu or Nakuru to do business you are protected and accepted.

Do not insult each other. Even when Raila wants to come do his politics here let him so that your children are also accepted elsewhere.

If Kikuyus are told to come home we cannot all fit. We are in every place in Kenya.

In Government we are the majority. In Nakuru, in Eldoret, in Lamu, in Lajiado...every place we are the majority.

Stand with BBI. BBI is about us. It is going to help us. There is what I cannot say, because of cameras. You cannot buy a Kikuyu. When time comes I know you will all stand in the right side of history. We were the fighters in Mau Mau and we will deliver liberation for the next democrasy

On BBI and positions we are not adding, we are doing overall reduction of seats.

We have like 430 something seats in parliament. We will bring that down.

You can be in love, but you are going nowhere.

I told you about Raila, you did not listen to me.

All we want from Raila is for him to give us One Man, One Vote.

Because he holds the entire country we have to be

I have been to Kisii and Kisumu, it is one block, they do what he says.

I went to Kakamega and Mombasa and he controls that too. Even if you say you do not love Raila, will you pass BBI without him? Without the people he controls? Will you achieve what you want as Kikuyus without him?

Referendum will come. You know they (Raila"s People) will have to support us and protect our points.

So even if we love RUTO and he loves us, and we love him so deeply, if he cannot deliver One man, One Vote, One shilling, we have to say Let us help ourselves first.

Let us first take care of ourselves and take care of Mt.Kenya people.

We ensure that the law is friendly for our people, we ensure employment for our people and counter the narrative that Kikuyus dominate by saying we have more jobs because we are the majority.

That is democrasy.

Raila and his people agreed to assist us towards that goal.

At the top we are adding one position of PM and two deputies, but those are Titles.

The two are coming from parliament. So we are not adding anything.

You (Kikuyus) are 11m - can you agree to have no-one at the top? An office where you can knock and be heard?

Do not be mislead. I was the one who was identified as running mate. I was running mate for both sides.

But those from Western and Coast cannot agree, so we agreed to add positions so that everyone gets something.

Your votes are so many. The President came up with BBI to protect one man, one vote and deal with our problems.

We do not have a bad heart. We can love love each other but after analysing we see we are taking each other nowhere."

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Robina - What do you think of Mumbi daughter Waiguru
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 10:03:31 PM »
Confirms what I have been saying,kikuyus are not letting presidency go anytime soon.Raila,Ruto watajipanga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 10:44:16 PM »
More plausible than Robina theory although realistic they don't have any serious candidate yet.
Confirms what I have been saying,kikuyus are not letting presidency go anytime soon.Raila,Ruto watajipanga.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 11:15:45 PM »
Two things here. Kikuyus are with Ruto period. Kikuyus cannot imagine doing serious business with Raila. If this is correct, Uhuru is loathed in Mt.Kenya. He could have left Raila  where he was after elections. If what Waiguru is saying here is True, she and Uhuru better own it, and not on behalf of House of Mumbi. Somethings a plain wrong.

More plausible than Robina theory although realistic they don't have any serious candidate yet.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 11:22:13 PM »
Pajero idea is they could pull a PK or Equity Mwangi or Waiguru out of the bag - find a MaDVD to give the PMship - and someone to take the DPORK and GEMA will be back to business.

It better idea than the now dismissed Uhuru will run again - this time as a Duale for Raila.

Two things here. Kikuyus are with Ruto period. Kikuyus cannot imagine doing serious business with Raila. If this is correct, Uhuru is loathed in Mt.Kenya. He could have left Raila  where he was after elections. If what Waiguru is saying here is True, she and Uhuru better own it, and not on behalf of House of Mumbi. Somethings a plain wrong.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 01:04:01 AM »
Speaking of which, word has it elsewhere that they have reach out to the monk at the bank..Patrick Ngugi Njoroge....what a joke. But this is the elite...they are not thinking. MK doesn't have anyone who is prepared this time around. Perhaps Waiguru for DPORK

Pajero idea is they could pull a PK or Equity Mwangi or Waiguru out of the bag - find a MaDVD to give the PMship - and someone to take the DPORK and GEMA will be back to business.

It better idea than the now dismissed Uhuru will run again - this time as a Duale for Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 01:17:58 AM »
Muga having recently made tonnes of money would surely want to tap MK - and MK is a banking hero for many GEMA - and would easily fly - but he would politically flop elsewhere - and he won't know how to deal with political class - and frankly he has nice thing going on - he literally hit a jackpot in DRC. Then you've got the little problem of ending Jubilee marriage. I am still most convinced GEMA would settle for DPORK under Ruto with 50-50 arrangement. Anything else is too risk...you don't want Ruto and Raila enemy..at same time...2007 would like a walk in the park...GEMA would be decimated.
Speaking of which, word has it elsewhere that they have reach out to the monk at the bank....what a joke But this is the elite...they are not thinking. MK doesn't have anyone who is prepared this time around. Perhaps Waiguru for DPORK

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 01:46:27 AM »
Ending that marriage will be messy for many years...we may as well secede.  Settle for DPORK Woman...is a win for MK and for women.

Muga having recently made tonnes of money would surely want to tap MK - and MK is a banking hero for many GEMA - and would easily fly - but he would politically flop elsewhere - and he won't know how to deal with political class - and frankly he has nice thing going on - he literally hit a jackpot in DRC. Then you've got the little problem of ending Jubilee marriage. I am still most convinced GEMA would settle for DPORK under Ruto with 50-50 arrangement. Anything else is too risk...you don't want Ruto and Raila enemy..at same time...2007 would like a walk in the park...GEMA would be decimated.
Speaking of which, word has it elsewhere that they have reach out to the monk at the bank....what a joke But this is the elite...they are not thinking. MK doesn't have anyone who is prepared this time around. Perhaps Waiguru for DPORK

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 08:54:50 AM »
MK is Moses Kuria?

Of course one has to look at your motivation. I asked you when did Kenyatta become selfless to mobilize so hard for someone else? If he wanted a successor say PK he would be Treasury CS by now. Instead of quoting Waiguru translation - which is likely another La Mada from ole Itumbi  :) - how about you quote Uhuru himself? He has told you what he plans.

EXECUTIVE PRIME MINISTER.

Calm yourself man. That Sonko and Nairobi scenario you could not see beyond your nose. Here now you have many implausible theories that don't add up. Not everything is a James Bond conspiracy.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2020, 11:53:31 AM »
Smell the coffee. BBI 2.0 is dead. Nobody wants Exec PM - except Duale who is trying to pad his job - he will be the first PM anyway - in fact, we only need a name change. You cannot have majority leaders & Whip in parliament and PM.

Secondly, MK, I meant Dr Mwangi of Equity. Or somebody of that caliber in GEMA.

Moses Kuria is a windbag who cannot even win Kiambu governorship.

MK is Moses Kuria?

Of course one has to look at your motivation. I asked you when did Kenyatta become selfless to mobilize so hard for someone else? If he wanted a successor say PK he would be Treasury CS by now. Instead of quoting Waiguru translation - which is likely another La Mada from ole Itumbi  :) - how about you quote Uhuru himself? He has told you what he plans.

EXECUTIVE PRIME MINISTER.

Calm yourself man. That Sonko and Nairobi scenario you could not see beyond your nose. Here now you have many implausible theories that don't add up. Not everything is a James Bond conspiracy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2020, 12:11:14 PM »
Thought MK was Mwangi Kiunjuri... you have come full circle from PK, Muturi, Waiguru, Kiunjuri,... now Dr James Mwangi would make a good PORK or is it DPORK :)

You are showing a strange desperation over this this BBI matter and Ruto fate. I doubt Ruto himself is as bothered as Pundit. You are like Raila 2010-12 where despite all signs of divorce - ODM deluded themselves that Ruto was merely upping his bargaining power and would be back to the fold.

Now we been waiting for your MAD - which has turned into a horizon. All redlines - Matiang'i, matharao, eviction, firings, demotions, persecution, impeachment, ? - now the governors, senators, Munga and the Gema cremé have been deployed to finish off your man. You are still spinning that Raila or Uhuru is being played.

Kichwa is right this Ruto dead-end scenario has your head spinning. You are chasing your own tail cause all the theories you have can't be true at the same time. Calm down - it is what it is - naelewa jamaa wako ananyolewa bila maji. Presidency is not a right nor air so you can't choke if you miss it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 12:27:36 PM »
I seriously do not understand how you come to this conclusion? Does a successful businessman make automatically a successful politician? Then Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates should be the presidnet of the US and not the dodgy businessman Donald Trump.

On another serious note, take James Mwangi's past bank activities before Equity under the loop before recommending him for higher posts.

Thought MK was Mwangi Kiunjuri... you have come full circle from PK, Muturi, Waiguru, Kiunjuri,... now Dr James Mwangi would make a good PORK or is it DPORK :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 12:34:16 PM »
Obviously I was wearing Waiguru or Kikuyu supremacist shoes - and thinking like Pajero. If they want the constitution changed so they can continue - they would need a candidate. MK -Kiunjuri - is not part of the deal. So I think Waiguru wants it - and or they may try to convince a hero like James Mwangi or even the shy Kibicho may go for it.

The rest you're basically projecting. BBI 2.0 death has left you disoriented. Your excitement where you post two replies is even gone.

MAD has not happened. It's not my MAD. It's Uhuru and Ruto. The winner is Raila and he has tried to instigate it. Uhuru has definitely shadow boxed - but he is yet to punch Ruto on the face. And GEMA nations are madly in love with WSR...

I hope you noticed BBI validation in GEMA land was no show - from Kiambu to Kirinyanga - scared governors are facing the wrath!

So much Waiguru had to reveal their GAMEPLAN :)

You are showing a strange desperation over this this BBI matter and Ruto fate. I doubt Ruto himself is as bothered as Pundit. You are like Raila 2010-12 where despite all signs of divorce - ODM deluded themselves that Ruto was merely upping his bargaining power and would be back to the fold.

Now we been waiting for your MAD - which has turned into a horizon. All redlines - Matiang'i, matharao, eviction, firings, demotions, persecution, impeachment, ? - now the governors, senators, Munga and the Gema cremé have been deployed to finish off your man. You are still spinning that Raila or Uhuru is being played.

Kichwa is right this Ruto dead-end scenario has your head spinning. You are chasing your own tail cause all the theories you have can't be true at the same time. Calm down - it is what it is - naelewa jamaa wako ananyolewa bila maji. Presidency is not a right nor air so you can't choke if you miss it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2020, 12:56:43 PM »
Uhuru has punched Ruto everywhere - face, balls, name it - you are allergic to reality. Ruto has no means to do mad because he is caged. Obviously Uhuru is not doing all those moves for Waiguru or James Mwangi - if that were the case why not just Kiunjuri? About people not turning up for BBI validation - BBI doesn't require Kikuyu to pass. Meru validated and Raila is chief guest at Kinoro tomorrow. With Kiraitu and Njuki as the hosts.

Ruto vs Uhuru tyre will meet the road when Uhuru is Handshake coalition leader and PM candidate - as Raila run for ceremonial PORK. "Uhuru betrayed us so let us vote for a Kalenjin... "

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2020, 12:59:14 PM »
You're still clinging on BBI 2.0. I guess we wait again till June. You're telling us Uhuru will be interested in any PM - including being a DUale. You and Raila have a form of naivety that is inborn. Ruto is very strategic and tactical - few of those shadow punches have landed on him. If it was Raila - he would already be wailing.
Uhuru has punched Ruto everywhere - face, balls, name it - you are allergic to reality. Ruto has no means to do mad because he is caged. Obviously Uhuru is not doing all those moves for Waiguru or James Mwangi - if that were the case why not just Kiunjuri? About people not turning up for BBI validation - BBI doesn't require Kikuyu to pass. Meru validated and Raila is chief guest at Kinoro tomorrow. With Kiraitu and Njuki as the hosts.

Ruto vs Uhuru tyre will meet the road when Uhuru is Handshake coalition leader and PM candidate - as Raila run for ceremonial PORK. "Uhuru betrayed us so let us vote for a Kalenjin... "

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 01:29:17 PM »
Guys,this thing is gone,no need of exchanges.Kikuyus will have a candidate,there is no way a community with a population of 8 million can fail to present one of their own for presidency.Never.They will dangle the DP, PM,DPM posts to other tribes and game sealed.Read Kalonzo,Mudavadi,Kingi.Raila is being used..Ruto is radarless.Both will hang separatelty.perfect strategy of divide and rule.Lets compare notes 2022.I go

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 01:39:43 PM »
Guys,this thing is gone,no need of exchanges.Kikuyus will have a candidate,there is no way a community with a population of 8 million can fail to present one of their own for presidency.Never.They will dangle the DP, PM,DPM posts to other tribes and game sealed.Read Kalonzo,Mudavadi,Kingi.Raila is being used..Ruto is radarless.Both will hang separatelty.perfect strategy of divide and rule.Lets compare notes 2022.I go

Haha this is fresh theory which I guess Pundit can use for another straw. Raila has uprooted Ruto everywhere with Uhuru's help but he's still being played.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 01:42:00 PM »
Pundit so your new theory is Uhuru and Munga will field Dr James Mwangi for PORK?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 03:58:16 PM »
That is Pajero theory. She has been consistent for 10yrs if I can recall. Respect her.

My theory is simple. Ruto kityo. GEMA will not risk 1M of their diaspora to please 1 or 2 men. They will not risk a working Jubilee that has stabilized the country for 10yrs to go back to the bush and hunt for two birds. They will do what every rational and logical person does. They know whatever arrangement it will be 50-50 or some form of power sharing. Waiguru want to make it 30-30-20-10-5 by adding more position. That is stupidity.

Ruto is offering them best deal - 50-50 - sure bet - a machinery that will deliver without any tweaking. It ain't broken - why fix it.

Pundit so your new theory is Uhuru and Munga will field Dr James Mwangi for PORK?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 04:22:45 PM »
All I know is that the top hancho in the name of president or executive PM come 2022 will not be Kikuyu.