Author Topic: How is such a small population so powerful  (Read 4588 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: How is such a small population so powerful
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2020, 01:38:59 PM »
:D :D

He is having his usual manic periods.

Plato is bi polar

Take your meds bwana.

and stop dubbing in white supremacist nonsense.

We don't need bazungus, we never asked for their help, they came to us.

I am not bipolar. I am just intellectually curious. I think on the fly.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2020, 01:42:42 PM »
Pundit
How many household still have no toilets in Kenya? Open defecation is still an issue. How many kids have stunted growth due to lack of proper nutrition? How many cities have reliable supplly of water?

How has sgr and tarmac solved these basic problems?

I am all ears

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2020, 02:02:38 PM »
Pundit
How many household still have no toilets in Kenya? Open defecation is still an issue. How many kids have stunted growth due to lack of proper nutrition? How many cities have reliable supplly of water?

I am all ears
Gov is not supposed to build toilets for you but sewer lines in urban centers.Once we understand the role of all of us in development we can stop blaming political class for everything.Gov job is to pave your road to your gate and you pave it from the gate to your garage.Your responsibility to plan your family so you get kids you can feed or get none at all cannot be abrogated to the gov.Gov is doing a bad job in tarmac at maybe 15-20% of major roads tarmacked..very poorly in clean piped water at 30-40% and connecting everyone to main electricity at 50%.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2020, 02:14:11 PM »
Pundit

I am all ears
Gov is not supposed to build toilets for you but sewer lines in urban centers.Once we understand the role of all of us in development we can stop blaming political class for everything.Gov job is to pave your road to your gate and you pave it from the gate to your garage.Your responsibility to plan your family so you get kids you can feed or get none at all cannot be abrogated to the gov.Gov is doing a bad job in tarmac at maybe 15-20% of major roads tarmacked..very poorly in clean piped water at 30-40% and connecting everyone to main electricity at 50%.

I am talking about Africans and in micro talking of Kenyans. Why are we still in bottom of the totem pole? Stop conflating issues. We are here addressing why Jews in their small numbers have better HDI than any other group of people. While baafrika is still dying of hunger like a beast 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2020, 02:30:19 PM »
Jews are not special.They just got it right possibly as endangered minority squeezed in btw Christian's and Muslims.They are suddenly internationally United and connected..that helps.It just like I told you Kalenjin dominance in althetics.. ecosystem has been built that make them thrive..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2020, 02:35:21 PM »
Jews are not special.They just got it right possibly as endangered minority squeezed in btw Christian's and Muslims.They are suddenly internationally United and connected..that helps.It just like I told you Kalenjin dominance in althetics.. ecosystem has been built that make them thrive..

Why haven't Africans created this ecosystems? A billion people still poor and diseased