Author Topic: How is such a small population so powerful  (Read 4643 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
How is such a small population so powerful
« on: February 18, 2020, 04:00:38 PM »
Jews are about 15 million worldwide but they punch way above their weight. Meanwhile 1.2 billion Africans are everyone ass wipe and doormat. Africans and Arabs are weak races. No testicular fortitude to conquer whites.

Are Jews regarded as white?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: How is such a small population so powerful
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 04:57:55 PM »
I don't agree. I believe all nationalities and races are unique and have something special to offer. How many Jews play basketball? How many have won marathons? How many have painted masterpieces or composed symphonies?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 05:19:41 PM »
I don't agree. I believe all nationalities and races are unique and have something special to offer. How many Jews play basketball? How many have won marathons? How many have painted masterpieces or composed symphonies?

What good does dribling a basketball do to humanity and art I believe evefy race can do art. 1.2 Africans are at the bottom of himan totem pole. They are the unwashed and unambitious race

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 07:29:20 PM »
Jews have been under siege for centuries so it is a case of mass adrenaline. Wadi Valley is orders of magnitude productive over the Bay Area. Folks literally die at work in Tel Aviv... only the Chinaman is nearly catching up in efficiency.

Mwafrika is lazy and mollycoddled by geography - no winter, no hurricanes, etc. The world is too interconnected to let Ebola speed along the evolution. So paternalism plays a role too.

Ps - I can't write freely for fear of being lynched.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 07:56:52 PM »
Jews have been under siege for centuries so it is a case of mass adrenaline. Wadi Valley is orders of magnitude productive over the Bay Area. Folks literally die at work in Tel Aviv... only the Chinaman is nearly catching up in efficiency.

Mwafrika is lazy and mollycoddled by geography - no winter, no hurricanes, etc. The world is too interconnected to let Ebola speed along the evolution. So paternalism plays a role too.

*Quietly puts away pitchfork*
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 07:58:41 PM »

What good does dribling a basketball do to humanity and art I believe evefy race can do art. 1.2 Africans are at the bottom of himan totem pole. They are the unwashed and unambitious race

Africans have succeeded against odds.  Genocidal odds.  They have long ways to go no doubt.  But they are hanging in under conditions many other strains of humanity have been wiped out.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 08:20:47 PM »
AGREED..
Just because am not succeeding in minting money does not mean am not successful.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 08:50:42 PM »
AGREED..
Just because am not succeeding in minting money does not mean am not successful.

How are you successful if you are not minting money? Please remind us.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 09:18:40 PM »

Hehe ati genocide is what has prevented the melanin man from succeeding

Bit mask mwaafricak is useless.. Some groups like nomads need civilization coz they are devolving

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 10:58:56 PM »

Hehe ati genocide is what has prevented the melanin man from succeeding

Bit mask mwaafricak is useless.. Some groups like nomads need civilization coz they are devolving

I didn't say that.  But if we ignore history, then yes the mwafrika is useless.  If we don't, then we realize the mwafrika is more formidable than generally thought.  Bazungu wiped out natives all over the place, some with more advanced civilizations than those in Sub-Saharan Africa.  But, for better or worse, they were sent packing by the mwafrika in Africa, his crude methods notwithstanding. 

Granted the African is behind.  He is not even completely in control of his backyard and generally at the mercy of nature.  But because he has a massive chunk on the planet he can call his own, shit-hole or not, all that can change.  The African is capable, and that is why it can be frustrating watching him shoot himself in the foot.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 12:01:53 AM »
Mzungu did more to civilize and develop Africans than destroy them

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 12:04:55 AM »
The biggest beggar in the world is the African race. Never seen people born with affinity for free things
https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/kenya-news/2020-02-18/kenya-to-receive-funding-from-the-us-to-fight-locust-menace?cid=h

There is jaluo tonight impregnating his third wife while waiting for Soros charity to mesa him money ..same thing with okuyus they love free mbeca

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 12:38:03 AM »
AGREED..

How are you successful if you are not minting money? Please remind us.

Robina, Robina, You have become too westernized. Maybe growing up in Westlands shielded you from realities of this world. Frankly, if i woke up in Kenya gardening each morning, it will be my dream world. Stress free is riches to me. In Pundit's neighborhood, you're very rich if you own several cows and goats. In Asia, taking care of family and transitioning them to a successful "occupation" is considered very rich. Move to another location and you'll find that Amazon Indians are rich if they live in a forest, where we can hunt throughout our lives. Move to Mid-East and having several wives and camels is considered very rich. Richness does not mean minting money.  At most, only 30% of the world population consider minting money to be rich.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 04:13:30 AM »
parperken

How peaceful are those kids in Ukambani that have to be dewormed by missionaries each school year? How peaceful are those kids living in Pipeline and have to wade through sewer everyday. Kenya is a shithole for the poor. However creatures of privilege like you romanticize that hell

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/03/mass-deworming-school-age-children-starts-19-counties/

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 06:14:20 AM »
parperken

How peaceful are those kids in Ukambani that have to be dewormed by missionaries each school year? How peaceful are those kids living in Pipeline and have to wade through sewer everyday. Kenya is a shithole for the poor. However creatures of privilege like you romanticize that hell

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/03/mass-deworming-school-age-children-starts-19-counties/

Some of those kids are happy though.  Even blissful.  Guys out here are shooting up schools and shipping their parents off to nursing homes.  How do you explain that?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 06:16:12 AM »
parperken

Am not talking about the underprivileged rather those grown ups who are happy to live wherever they are. Do you know over 60% of regular Americans only hear about stock market? These people are contented with their moonshine. I’ll think you’re a well traveled guy and seen the “other America “

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »
parperken

Am not talking about the underprivileged rather those grown ups who are happy to live wherever they are. Do you know over 60% of regular Americans only hear about stock market? These people are contented with their moonshine. I’ll think you’re a well traveled guy and seen the “other America “

I have been to 32 of the 50 states but even poorest Americans have a better standard of living than average kwiinyan

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 09:44:14 AM »
Njamba has a point here. No matter how defensive we get there is a problem with black race especially mwafrika nyewele ngumu. Other race are occupied with space race while we can barely feed ourselves in agrarian economy. There is a big leadership problem and lack of personal responsibility. 

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 09:54:43 AM »
Btw...I am finding myself working with a lot of Jews in Tech...from places like Ukraine and Russia. Consulting firms like EPAM are mostly Jews...Brilliant...and pretty gels. And lots of Africans. We are making a difference. Not long ago, I needed a backup resources on something I couldn't handle in Silicon Valley. I called the ofc...and while I thought the resource would be Indian...the resource they send was...I kid you not...a young talent from Kiambu and Strathmore...very professional. Kenyanplato...we are present here and now. In my area...I know the difference we are making. If I were to look at areas like healthcare and education I know I will be impressed. In places like Mass where Education is the mainstay of the Economy, Africans are in control. Places like CDC in ATL has a good size of Africans in key areas.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 10:17:45 AM »
I have been to 32 of the 50 states but even poorest Americans have a better standard of living than average kwiinyan

Plato is a provocateur but ain't this the truth! Economics are real and it is escapist to claim Africans are happy in squalor. They are not and will die to flee to civilization. Go to America or die trying.