Author Topic: Raila kamikaze plan to change the constitution  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Raila kamikaze plan to change the constitution
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 11:01:28 PM »
This turn of events with Ruto has really messed up your head bro. It is what it is.  Ruto will never see the presidency.

We will know soon. There is the Raila BBI - and there is real BBI that is collecting views - to refine the real BBI. It's confusing. I am not sure if Uhuru has endorsed Raila BBI2.0. I know Raila would love to entice or bribe him with Exec PM but nothing suggest the idea has been sold to Uhuru and he has bought it.

The real BBI is one MaDVD appeared and gave them a reality check.

Raila BBI will hold rallies till March - then have a referendum by June :) :)

Hiyo ni uganga I cannot understand.

Anyone supporting BBI know it parliamentary. Except wishy washy Tangatanga who need to cling to Uhuru. Anyway Narok then Meru and Nax are coming. Of course you have nothing about Maa or Pwani? Or Gusii - which BBI are they supporting?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2020, 11:28:52 PM »
Pundit and Ruto are in a conundrum. Legally BBI represents them because their president and party leader is the appointing co-principal. There are also Kalenjin in the committee. Now he claims to speak for Mt Kenya despite preaching for years that Kenya is hopelessly tribal. They support BBI with alot of ifs and buts.

This turn of events with Ruto has really messed up your head bro. It is what it is.  Ruto will never see the presidency.

We will know soon. There is the Raila BBI - and there is real BBI that is collecting views - to refine the real BBI. It's confusing. I am not sure if Uhuru has endorsed Raila BBI2.0. I know Raila would love to entice or bribe him with Exec PM but nothing suggest the idea has been sold to Uhuru and he has bought it.

The real BBI is one MaDVD appeared and gave them a reality check.

Raila BBI will hold rallies till March - then have a referendum by June :) :)

Hiyo ni uganga I cannot understand.

Anyone supporting BBI know it parliamentary. Except wishy washy Tangatanga who need to cling to Uhuru. Anyway Narok then Meru and Nax are coming. Of course you have nothing about Maa or Pwani? Or Gusii - which BBI are they supporting?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2020, 11:44:33 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 09:04:40 AM »
Glossing through Kenya media... it Ruto obituary today again.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2020, 12:47:50 PM »

Governor Wambora shuts down stadium ahead of Ruto's visit

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 05:29:58 PM »

Governor Wambora shuts down stadium ahead of Ruto's visit

Pundit has some excel sheet with Wambora in Ruto column. This is Kibicho's doing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 08:13:01 PM »
Those are usual motions..moas is not about leaders..it about the people.Raila had 3-5 Kalenjin Minister's going into 2013 and he scored 2% like he did in 2017.Wambora and Kibicho are using desperate tactics to block Ruto..it won't work.They need to win over people.Ruto should be free to attend an empty standium .then we will know he is kaput.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2020, 08:32:28 PM »
I feel like we've re-lived this strategy before on repeat like that movie where that girl re-lived her birthday over and over to the point she figured out who killed her. I feel like the problem why RAO still isn't the president is because he really ought to figure out who killed him over and over again.

Raila cannot over come the jinx of tribalism. He is old and tired. His last bullet was in 2016. in 2022 he will be literally in ICU

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »
More Kamikaze than this move?

A police officer attached to Harambee Annex who was on duty when the Sh39 billion fake military arms deal was being signed has been found dead.

Sergeant Kenei's body was on Thursday found with a bullet wound in his head at his house in  Imara Daima's Villa Franca estate.

The body has been taken to City Mortuary.

The officer, who was expected to record a statement, had not been seen for two days.

A source had told the Star that the officer, who was scheduled to appear before DCI over the case, had not done so.

Deputy President William Ruto had written to IG Hillary Mutyambai to speed up investigations into the role of former Sports CS Rashid Echesa in his involvement in the arms deal.

Echesa was charged with conspiracy to commit a felony by conspiring to make a document with intent to defraud.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2020, 09:48:29 PM »
Not looking good, ICC witness scenario again.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2020, 10:58:51 PM »
He still has just one more bullet - I think he'll definitely run against Ruto for the final time - this time he aint coming back.
Raila cannot over come the jinx of tribalism. He is old and tired. His last bullet was in 2016. in 2022 he will be literally in ICU

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2020, 08:19:00 AM »
Raila has run such circles around Ruto I wonder what you are talking about.