Author Topic: Ground too hostile for Kieleweke..Uhuru courting a rebellion.  (Read 854 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ground too hostile for Kieleweke..Uhuru courting a rebellion.
« on: February 20, 2020, 11:11:42 PM »
GEMA are just a tipping point..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ground too hostile for Kieleweke..Uhuru courting a rebellion.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 07:35:47 AM »
Says kirui. Kamanda is Moses Kuria calibre... it like saying Kitui is too hostile to Ruto because Kuria was almost lynched there.

Here's Uhuru addressing Gema
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ground too hostile for Kieleweke..Uhuru courting a rebellion.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 07:53:40 AM »
Pundit and your propaganda did you see this? Uhuru is saying he sent Ruto to launch projects but he did his own things