Author Topic: Raila kamikaze plan to change the constitution  (Read 3661 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila kamikaze plan to change the constitution
« on: February 17, 2020, 09:42:18 AM »
BBI rallies conclude in March.
Somehow BBI 2.0 is unleashed and the team draft the bill by then.
Signature collections btw March - June.
The referendum in June.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/BBI-rallies-end-in-March-says-Raila/1064-5457032-b1u3m4z/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila kamikaze plan to change the constitution
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 12:39:47 PM »
I see nothing alarming or "kamikaze" about this. The biggest hurdle to change katiba is the politics which has been intricately and meticulously handled for 2 years. The rest of the technicalities is easy-peasy. The principal opponent Dr No has all but surrendered. Compare to the past where folks needed years of Saba Saba and PEV... Uhuru and Raila have outdone themselves.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 06:20:17 PM »
Does broke Yattani have money for this?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 10:19:57 PM »
The sooner we go and tell Muigai and his "girl friend" NO...the better. Bring it ON. They say that "the danger of being overconfident is, you become oblivious of Danger". I am leaving this here! Uhuru has played Raila...that's not Kosha, that's Haram. Ruto should support the Ref and rush it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 11:15:01 PM »
Lenku and Tunai to host BBI in Narok Sato 22nd

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 12:56:28 PM »
Pundit - am struggling to see where Ruto has support. Apart from Kalenjin and a few Kiunjuri

Tobiko dismisses calls for Executive to keep off BBI rallies

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 03:33:25 PM »
Tobiko needs to use several hundred millions he gathered at ODPP for BBI now that he is smack in the middle of Mau crisis and his governor dreams seem a mirage.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »
I feel like we've re-lived this strategy before on repeat like that movie where that girl re-lived her birthday over and over to the point she figured out who killed her. I feel like the problem why RAO still isn't the president is because he really ought to figure out who killed him over and over again.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 12:31:42 AM »
BBI train has to navigate mt kenya and rv terrain - and then we can know - what kind of resolutions - Raila wanted rushed.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 12:43:20 AM »
The ground has been softened. Only a few packets here and there but the Yes vote does not have to be unanimous. Actually a few No's upto about 40% is good. I think Ruto and his surrogates should manage 20%-35%. 100% YES would look too mobutuesq.

BBI train has to navigate mt kenya and rv terrain - and then we can know - what kind of resolutions - Raila wanted rushed.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 12:45:24 AM »
I feel like we've re-lived this strategy before on repeat like that movie where that girl re-lived her birthday over and over to the point she figured out who killed her. I feel like the problem why RAO still isn't the president is because he really ought to figure out who killed him over and over again.

LOL..
Every watched the movie 51 date??
Or Groundhog Day??
But Kenyans are good at keeping hope alive...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 08:07:20 AM »
Mudavadi tell Raila to stop dreaming like our little girl Robina has been about executive pm to bribe Uhuru and regional gov to bribe retiring governor  https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001360973/executive-pm-is-recipe-for-chaos-says-mudavadi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 08:09:28 AM »
The ground has been softened. Only a few packets here and there but the Yes vote does not have to be unanimous. Actually a few No's upto about 40% is good. I think Ruto and his surrogates should manage 20%-35%. 100% YES would look too mobutuesq.

if you can sell a parliamentary system in Mt Kenya then you'll will win with 70% but like 2010..Ruto will occupy that position or someone else but Raila

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 11:14:09 AM »

if you can sell a parliamentary system in Mt Kenya then you'll will win with 70% but like 2010..Ruto will occupy that position or someone else but Raila

Uhuru will be Exec PM. Ruto has to square with him in Mt Kenya and that's massive hurdle. BBI is wiping Ruto out of non-Gema. He might wind up only with Kalenjin.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 12:56:53 PM »
Which floor? MaDVD has said no - the next rallies - you'll not hear about BBI 2.0 - but original genuine BBI - which has non-executive PM and everything else. Raila started from Nyanza to Kitui and momentum is now GONE. Now we will hear what Meru wants - BBI 1.0 or BBI 2.0.
Uhuru will be Exec PM. Ruto has to square with him in Mt Kenya and that's massive hurdle. BBI is wiping Ruto out of non-Gema. He might wind up only with Kalenjin.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 03:38:34 PM »
Which momentum is gone - except Moi funeral - when is Ruto holding Nakuru counterrally? Meru want Uhuru 2.0 - Kiraitu, Njuki, Munya and the shebang met Njuri Ncheke last week to prep for mega-rally. It near unanimous except Linturi or Kindiki - they just want 35% devolution. These are GEMA welcoming Uhuru and Raila BBI rally.

Raila and Uhuru have lined up folks - the big influencers - which is the heavy lifting. Maa look near unanimous, Coast, Gusii. Luhya all governors and senators except sour wishy-washy Rectangular are in. Most of Mdvd crew - Malala, Otichillo, Osotsi, Khaniri - are BBI damu more than ODM. Even Rectangular Ford-K crew - Wangamati, Khaemba - are BBI.

Ruto has Echesa, Benji and Khalwale. His key pointmen in Western. Wish he had Mdvd who never knows what he wants. Coast it mere Jumwa and Jicho Pevu. Mvurya blow hot n cold with tweets supporting BBI but don't show up for any rallies. Gusii Ruto has only Joash Maang'i - a single deputy governor. 8)

It not looking good for Ruto at all - numbers don't lie.

Which floor? MaDVD has said no - the next rallies - you'll not hear about BBI 2.0 - but original genuine BBI - which has non-executive PM and everything else. Raila started from Nyanza to Kitui and momentum is now GONE. Now we will hear what Meru wants - BBI 1.0 or BBI 2.0.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »
There you go with premature MOAS :) - Meru BBI they want is different from Narok one. Once we agree on the BBI we are discussing let me know
Which momentum is gone - except Moi funeral - when is Ruto holding Nakuru counterrally? Meru want Uhuru 2.0 - Kiraitu, Njuki, Munya and the shebang met Njuri Ncheke last week to prep for mega-rally. It near unanimous except Linturi or Kindiki - they just want 35% devolution. These are GEMA welcoming Uhuru and Raila BBI rally.

Raila and Uhuru have lined up folks - the big influencers - which is the heavy lifting. Maa look near unanimous, Coast, Gusii. Luhya all governors and senators except sour wishy-washy Rectangular are in. Most of Mdvd crew - Malala, Otichillo, Osotsi, Khaniri - are BBI damu more than ODM. Even Rectangular Ford-K crew - Wangamati, Khaemba - are BBI.

Ruto has Echesa, Benji and Khalwale. His key pointmen in Western. Wish he had Mdvd who never knows what he wants. Coast it mere Jumwa and Jicho Pevu. Mvurya blow hot n cold with tweets supporting BBI but don't show up for any rallies. Gusii Ruto has only Joash Maang'i - a single deputy governor. 8)

It not looking good for Ruto at all - numbers don't lie.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 04:31:33 PM »
Anyone supporting BBI know it parliamentary. Except wishy washy Tangatanga who need to cling to Uhuru. Anyway Narok then Meru and Nax are coming. Of course you have nothing about Maa or Pwani? Or Gusii - which BBI are they supporting?

There you go with premature MOAS :) - Meru BBI they want is different from Narok one. Once we agree on the BBI we are discussing let me know

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 05:04:15 PM »
We will know soon. There is the Raila BBI - and there is real BBI that is collecting views - to refine the real BBI. It's confusing. I am not sure if Uhuru has endorsed Raila BBI2.0. I know Raila would love to entice or bribe him with Exec PM but nothing suggest the idea has been sold to Uhuru and he has bought it.

The real BBI is one MaDVD appeared and gave them a reality check.

Raila BBI will hold rallies till March - then have a referendum by June :) :)

Hiyo ni uganga I cannot understand.

Anyone supporting BBI know it parliamentary. Except wishy washy Tangatanga who need to cling to Uhuru. Anyway Narok then Meru and Nax are coming. Of course you have nothing about Maa or Pwani? Or Gusii - which BBI are they supporting?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 09:01:53 PM »
Uhuru seem sold on parliamentary aka BBI 2.0

1. He has said Gema will get "something big" (Gicheha Farm) and that he doesn't mind to be PM (Sagana). I doubt he want to become Duale
2. He has declared noone can stop reggae despite the resistance from Ruto and Mt Kenya. He has hanged a few resistors like Waititu
3. He is preaching BBI everywhere including the US. Sounds serious

Of course you never tell us what is the reason to appease old Raila and even sabotage his legacy- building years if he is not serious about BBI? What else but Exec PM is in it for him?

We will know soon. There is the Raila BBI - and there is real BBI that is collecting views - to refine the real BBI. It's confusing. I am not sure if Uhuru has endorsed Raila BBI2.0. I know Raila would love to entice or bribe him with Exec PM but nothing suggest the idea has been sold to Uhuru and he has bought it.

The real BBI is one MaDVD appeared and gave them a reality check.

Raila BBI will hold rallies till March - then have a referendum by June :) :)

Hiyo ni uganga I cannot understand.