Author Topic: kamwana Motorcade in Lowell  (Read 2426 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
kamwana Motorcade in Lowell
« on: September 28, 2014, 12:17:53 AM »
If one listens carefully.  At 1:01.  One can hear the voice of a prominent nipatean.  Mr. President, piga picha na sisi.

[/i]
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
Re: kamwana Motorcade in Lowell
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 02:05:22 AM »
u r  sober

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 02:27:36 AM »
He must have been leaving this event.  Where he is seen campaigning hard.  Preaching reactionary anti-referendum talking points.  To the choir no less.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 06:27:28 AM »
Referendum tosha.

Uhuru doesn't have a choice. He's got to respect the people's will as per millions of Kenyans who want a referendum as opposed to the scraps of folks he met abroad. He can't get away with cheating this time. He spat at democracy those last elections, will he respect the majority say this time? He doesn't have a choice. It's written in the constitution not even the judiciaries can silence this time.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 07:36:33 AM »
That nopatean screaming in the background must be F&B

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 08:07:21 AM »
So Mr President flew ten thousand miles only to end up in Kiambu ndogo?  Bure zaidi

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 01:19:19 PM »
That nopatean screaming in the background must be F&B
His expression is priceless.  Tinged with regret, he says ayayayayaiya.  He might have flown in from Vancouver for the ocassion for all we know.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 02:23:48 PM »
He does not get it. He seems to praise the constitution for being one of the most liberal in the world and then he proceeds to castigate the people who are calling for the amendment of some of its sections.  He seems to think amending something and getting rid of it are synonyms.  Somebody tell ouru in kikuyu that CORD is not trying to get rid of the new Katiba and he seems to insinuate.  CORD is trying to make it better.  As usual he is misleading okuyus about the referendum.

Offline chiethakuodha

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »
You've hit the nail smack on the head literary bro.  The Presido really belittles himself/office during his sideshows with questions like ...ama   ...jameni etc.  I wish he could just ignore whatever is going on and quietly effect the necessary changes so that when referendum comes, he will have fulfilled all these requirements and put us all to shame.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction".