Author Topic: Veritas can we build a money transfer app to Kenya  (Read 1194 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Veritas can we build a money transfer app to Kenya
« on: February 09, 2020, 03:50:15 AM »
I want to make a million dollars. Give me ideas.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Veritas can we build a money transfer app to Kenya
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 05:31:56 AM »
Apps don't make money. You're better off making your own cryptocurrency/blockchain which is something I'm making and hoping to finish in 5 years for a very niche area. But if you don't have capital to start you off ... the quickest way to making a million these days is through social media. I suggest finding a very unique cat and posting it in different settings in Kenya, like the Masai Mara, Kibera slums, Obama's hometown Siaya. Ensure you hashtag effectively.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 09:45:27 AM »
 :D There is already one. It is called wave and money goes straight to receiver's mpesa account.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 09:49:51 AM »
Apps don't make money. You're better off making your own cryptocurrency/blockchain which is something I'm making and hoping to finish in 5 years for a very niche area. But if you don't have capital to start you off ... the quickest way to making a million these days is through social media. I suggest finding a very unique cat and posting it in different settings in Kenya, like the Masai Mara, Kibera slums, Obama's hometown Siaya. Ensure you hashtag effectively.

Bwhaha  :D

Crypto currency is a pyramid scam, blockchain's reputation has taken a serious beating. People have realized it was not the game changer they'd hoped for. Too many limitations. Fintech firms have been shying away from blockchain.

Look for something else.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 09:51:37 AM »
:D There is already one. It is called wave and money goes straight to receiver's mpesa account.

I know but wave technical support is garbage

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 09:53:20 AM »

Haha thanks you are wise beyond your years ...i am getting on social media I am teaching my nephew how to make momey there. He is a genius photographer. Very gifted

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 01:47:35 PM »
Veritas,
My best friend in Kenya mum has these big cats that are very Photogenic. She was the kim kardashian of our Village. She used to fashion while selling Duka. She would change her clothes 5 times. She had bleached her self brown and bought these tinted glasses. She was a classic MILF torturing villagers with her bleached thighs

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 12:07:59 AM »
 :D :D

I don't think she is talking about same cats as your insinuating perv!

She is talking about felines.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 12:40:23 AM »
:D :D

I don't think she is talking about same cats as your insinuating perv!

She is talking about felines.

You misunderstood me.  I am talking of a business woman in my village that had felines and loved fashion too.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 04:35:27 AM »
You need a banking license both from the state and Homeland security