Author Topic: BBI Train has gone through NASA terrain - now what to do?  (Read 3217 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: BBI Train has gone through NASA terrain - now what to do?
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2020, 10:27:55 AM »
There would be such videos all over if that happened. We know how Tangatanga loves propqaganda. That 00's or 000's of folks were vetted by chief but no single vid. How long do you think it takes to vet say 1000 people entering a stadium? Propaganda needs alot of intelligence.

Again, little girl, pay attention. This is from Daily Nation. You have problem with reputable news or digesting facts. They actually locked journalist to a public rally - you know why - because Uhuru is afraid and knows (from intelligence briefs) of his people.

Like Kimani says - everywhere he tried to go - people shouts Ruto Ruto !! And like Kimani Ngunjiri calls him a coward - more and more people will embolden the more he pushes them - just wait and see.

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1223521622432387072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrends.co.ke%2Fjournalists-members-of-the-public-chased-out-of-uhurus-function-in-kirinyaga%2F
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2020, 10:29:45 AM »
NTV is not pro-Ruto and has never been...

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1223521622432387072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrends.co.ke%2Fjournalists-members-of-the-public-chased-out-of-uhurus-function-in-kirinyaga%2F

There would be such videos all over if that happened. We know how Tangatanga loves propqaganda. That 00's or 000's of folks were vetted by chief but no single vid. How long do you think it takes to vet say 1000 people entering a stadium? Propaganda needs alot of intelligence.

Again, little girl, pay attention. This is from Daily Nation. You have problem with reputable news or digesting facts. They actually locked journalist to a public rally - you know why - because Uhuru is afraid and knows (from intelligence briefs) of his people.

Like Kimani says - everywhere he tried to go - people shouts Ruto Ruto !! And like Kimani Ngunjiri calls him a coward - more and more people will embolden the more he pushes them - just wait and see.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2020, 10:31:46 AM »
Try something like this - live from Kinangop - why would Uhuru need to vet such jubilant folks? They are actually cheering as he jibes Ruto and Tangatanga.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2020, 10:33:08 AM »
That all these folks were allowed in from a long checklist compiled by chief... try Mavoko bar  :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2020, 10:55:39 AM »
Propaganda 101

Seriously am struggling to make sense of this spin. KUJ would be onto it like bees on honey - we know this from the NASA/NRM days when they harassed a Citizen journalist. Media covers everything - but we have a single snap photo of a stadium entrance - what stop all those folks from recording a mobile video? 8) 8) Try even to find this story except replicated exactly word-for-word in the gutter press. Of course on YouTube we see live NTV, KTN, Citizen, Inooro, K24 videos of the Kirinyaga event - so it strange that the journalists were locked out? How then did they manage the live coverage after they were locked out of the same Wang'uru Stadium?

Gutter: https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/49284-journalists-chased-out-uhurus-event-kirinyaga
Gutter: https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/drama-as-journalists-and-locals-locked-out-of-uhurus-event-in-kirinyaga/4gxvgq4

NTV is not pro-Ruto and has never been...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2020, 10:59:01 AM »
In short Bw Pundit, stop lying to us, we are not children.