Author Topic: BBI Train has gone through NASA terrain - now what to do?  (Read 3216 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
BBI Train has gone through NASA terrain - now what to do?
« on: February 02, 2020, 10:19:08 PM »
It's Jubilee territory - do you skip Nakuru, Eldoret, Nyeri, Meru etc?

How do you sell the parliamentary system and Executive PM in the red zone ( Note Turkana has since turned red). The choreographed "resolutions" to be read by selected BBI 2.0 proponents end there...or in violence.

And now that Jubilee has inserted themselves into BBI rallies - you cannot hold in isolation :) This is where genius of Ruto against Raila come into play - Raila can of course take BBI to Kisumu, Busia, and the little corners where NASA has residual support.

Or maybe Uhuru will finally do his "part" of the bargain - and drive BBI rallies in Mt Kenya :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: BBI Train has gone through NASA terrain - now what to do?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 08:48:31 AM »
You are just funny. Uhuru is presently on Mt Kenya tour and there is no resistance. Tangatanga noisemakers will be locked out and they can hold their parallel rallies. Which of course they don't want to because they will be exposed as BBI opponents. What your map doesn't tell us is that Ruto and Tangatanga control a tiny minority of the counties. From the CoG secret ballot, the Waititu impeachment - he has a just a handful.  About 30%.

You see, BBI is as popular in non-GEMA as it is unpopular in GEMA. Just plain sense. Only Kalenjin and Kikuyu are impressed by Ruto's fresh Kalenjin-Kikuyu monopoly continua. I mean even Duale - who is Ruto cheerleader in almost everything - supports parliamentary. Problem is Mt Kenya has PORK who is staying put so they are easy to convince. This is a checkmate.

Kiraitu, Kimemia, Wa Iria, Waiguru and all governors already promised to lock out Tangatanga. As usual chiefs and cops will need nyahunyo to eject Kurias and Nyoros. It will be a comedy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 08:49:31 AM »
Tangatanga pretend to back BBI - because it is popular and they would lose flat out if they openly opposed it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 09:18:46 AM »
Pundit even Senator Kithure Kindiki - Tharaka Nithi dwarf professor - voted to impeach Waititu. Seem Ruto now has mere Linturi and  Kihika daughter.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 09:36:16 AM »
Uhuru wasn't selling BBI was he? As for Kikuyu and Kalenjin - isn't that what you said about Jubilee and as Map demonstrates - it's like US republican - controlling the center of the country - with NASA at the periphery.

Anyway we have BBI rallies now going into Jubilee zones..let us see how it goes. Will you vet those who will attend again with chiefs?

You are just funny. Uhuru is presently on Mt Kenya tour and there is no resistance. Tangatanga noisemakers will be locked out and they can hold their parallel rallies. Which of course they don't want to because they will be exposed as BBI opponents. What your map doesn't tell us is that Ruto and Tangatanga control a tiny minority of the counties. From the CoG secret ballot, the Waititu impeachment - he has a just a handful.  About 30%.

You see, BBI is as popular in non-GEMA as it is unpopular in GEMA. Just plain sense. Only Kalenjin and Kikuyu are impressed by Ruto's fresh Kalenjin-Kikuyu monopoly continua. I mean even Duale - who is Ruto cheerleader in almost everything - supports parliamentary. Problem is Mt Kenya has PORK who is staying put so they are easy to convince. This is a checkmate.

Kiraitu, Kimemia, Wa Iria, Waiguru and all governors already promised to lock out Tangatanga. As usual chiefs and cops will need nyahunyo to eject Kurias and Nyoros. It will be a comedy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 09:43:46 AM »
Orders from above:

Tangatanga MPs told to keep off Uhuru events
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Tangatanga-MPs-told-to-keep-off-Uhuru-events/1064-5441666-5guvav/index.html

-County Commissioners have been instructed not to allow the rebel MPs accused of maligning the President’s name into the meetings.

-Pentecostal Church leaders in Mt Kenya have called on the government to involve them in drumming up support for BBI to ensure the people own the process.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 09:45:38 AM »
Evidence? Repeating a lie will not make it true.

Uhuru wasn't selling BBI was he? As for Kikuyu and Kalenjin - isn't that what you said about Jubilee and as Map demonstrates - it's like US republican - controlling the center of the country - with NASA at the periphery.

Anyway we have BBI rallies now going into Jubilee zones..let us see how it goes. Will you vet those who will attend again with chiefs?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 09:47:07 AM »
Digging the hole further. Only Kimunya and Kimemia allowed.Those shunted from the event were MPs Kwenya Thuku (Kinangop), Njuguna Kiaraho (OlKalou), Michael Muchira (Ol Joro Orok) and Woman Rep Faith Gita.

And then next they vetted wananchi entering events.

Let see how they will vet masses going into BBI rallies starting from Nakuru.

Orders from above:

Tangatanga MPs told to keep off Uhuru events
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Tangatanga-MPs-told-to-keep-off-Uhuru-events/1064-5441666-5guvav/index.html

-County Commissioners have been instructed not to allow the rebel MPs accused of maligning the President’s name into the meetings.

-Pentecostal Church leaders in Mt Kenya have called on the government to involve them in drumming up support for BBI to ensure the people own the process.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 09:51:04 AM »
Smart move - killing the "tuko pamoja" narrative. Of course the MPs blamed Kimemia and Lee Kinyanjui or Waiguru - this time Jezebel get a pass :) - anyone and anything but Uhuru. No rat can bell the cat.

Digging the hole further. Only Kimunya and Kimemia allowed.Those shunted from the event were MPs Kwenya Thuku (Kinangop), Njuguna Kiaraho (OlKalou), Michael Muchira (Ol Joro Orok) and Woman Rep Faith Gita.

And then next they vetted wananchi entering events.

Let see how they will vet masses going into BBI rallies starting from Nakuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 09:53:36 AM »
You naked king Uhuru has gone to where Moi never went....

UPDATE: Journalists denied entry into President Uhuru Kenyatta's public baraza at Wang'uru stadium in Kirinyaga county. Members of the public who are not on the chiefs' lists have also been locked out.   :D :D :D

Even Moi never went this far!!! vetting attendees of public rallies. The man has been told by NIS that he is so unpopular he will be shouted down. So what does Kibicho do - give chiefs a hard job to profile kieleweke and pay them to keep mum :)

/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1223521622432387072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrends.co.ke%2Fjournalists-members-of-the-public-chased-out-of-uhurus-function-in-kirinyaga%2F

Evidence? Repeating a lie will not make it true.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 10:07:25 AM »
I was hoping for a video even from a feature phone - as you'd expect in such drama. Chief cannot tell apart average Wanjiku's political leaning.

You naked king Uhuru has gone to where Moi never went....

UPDATE: Journalists denied entry into President Uhuru Kenyatta's public baraza at Wang'uru stadium in Kirinyaga county. Members of the public who are not on the chiefs' lists have also been locked out.   :D :D :D

Even Moi never went this far!!! vetting attendees of public rallies. The man has been told by NIS that he is so unpopular he will be shouted down. So what does Kibicho do - give chiefs a hard job to profile kieleweke and pay them to keep mum :)

/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1223521622432387072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrends.co.ke%2Fjournalists-members-of-the-public-chased-out-of-uhurus-function-in-kirinyaga%2F

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 10:08:16 AM »
Little girl, you're now being childish. That is a picture from Daily Nation. The unpopular sulky president now has to vet his own people. I told you Uhuru is courting a rebellion. NIS has warned him for two years that his people now call him no better than a dog. Right from Gatundu south...
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1223521622432387072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrends.co.ke%2Fjournalists-members-of-the-public-chased-out-of-uhurus-function-in-kirinyaga%2F
I was hoping for a video even from a feature phone - as you'd expect in such drama.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »
How does a chief tell apart say 1000 people who supports BBI or Ruto? Commonsense. Feel free to get personal.

Little girl, you're now being childish. That is picture from Daily Nation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 10:11:30 AM »
Ask Kibicho. Chiefs have always been used by desperate gov. Kibaki did it with PNU in rift valley. Chiefs know people. They know is pro-Ruto and the few pro-Kielewekes in central. Therefore a chief is tasked with bringing or facilitating 100 people each - and voila - you have some decent bought crowd. The problem here - they had to lock the gates.

How does a chief tell apart say 1000 people who supports BBI or Ruto? Commonsense. Feel free to get personal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2020, 10:12:11 AM »
Were these Bahati folks vetted by  chief - they are cheering as he jibes Ruto groupie Kimani Ngunjiri.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2020, 10:13:37 AM »
A president going to duel with a mere MP. Kimani called him a coward. He says at (watch 0.44) when he went to Subukia and Rongai he was shouted - Ruto Ruto :).
Were these Bahati folks vetted by  chief - they are cheering as he jibes Ruto groupie Kimani Ngunjiri.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2020, 10:17:13 AM »
I have attended US rallies and vetting the public is not possible unless they have entry tickets. If it really happened Tangatanga would have videos all over for propaganda. A small tiff like Kuria beng ejected in Kitui has all memes on YouTube. Unless Kibicho confiscated people phones as well.

Ask Kibicho. Chiefs have always been used by desperate gov. Kibaki did it with PNU in rift valley. Chiefs know people. They know is pro-Ruto and the few pro-Kielewekes in central. Therefore a chief is tasked with bringing or facilitating 100 people each - and voila - you have some decent bought crowd. The problem here - they had to lock the gates.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2020, 10:19:08 AM »
Again, little girl, pay attention. This is from Daily Nation. You have a problem with reputable news or digesting facts. They actually locked journalist to a public rally - you know why - because Uhuru is afraid and knows (from intelligence briefs) of people anger.

Like Kimani says - everywhere he tried to go - people shouts Ruto Ruto !! And like Kimani Ngunjiri calls him a coward - more and more people will embolden the more he pushes them - just wait and see.

?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1223521622432387072&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrends.co.ke%2Fjournalists-members-of-the-public-chased-out-of-uhurus-function-in-kirinyaga%2F
I have attended US rallies and vetting the public is not possible unless they have entry tickets. If it really happened Tangatanga would have videos all over for propaganda. A small tiff like Kuria beng ejected in Kitui has all memes on YouTube. Unless Kibicho confiscated people phones as well.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2020, 10:21:01 AM »
He addressing ad hoc Gema gathering without any vetting. Uhuru is not Kibaki coward much as you wish us to believe. Nor can you find a single video of any booing in Mt Kenya. Bahati - diaspora - should actually be very hostile going by your narrative - cause he is exposing them to genocidal warriors.

A president going to duel with a mere MP. Kimani called him a coward. He says at (watch 0.44) when he went to Subukia and Rongai he was shouted - Ruto Ruto :).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2020, 10:22:51 AM »
Let him go and say anything bad about Ruto. That his challenge. He is all over the map fighting with small time Mps. People need to know if he has personal problem with Mps or with Ruto.
He addressing ad hoc Gema gathering without any vetting. Uhuru is not Kibaki coward much as you wish us to believe. Nor can you find a single video of any booing in Mt Kenya. Bahati - diaspora - should actually be very hostile going by your narrative - cause he is exposing them to genocidal warriors.