Author Topic: This is war: Christian beheading incident  (Read 3893 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
This is war: Christian beheading incident
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:39:07 AM »
This, enrages me.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/muslims-hack-off-christian-mans-head-after-forcing-him-to-deny-jesus-christ-and-salute-mohammed-as-messenger-of-god-124300/

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
Re: This is war: Christian beheading incident
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:08 AM »
I still believe ISIS is a creation of the US and as such are to blame for all that is happening in the middle east.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »
I don't see why they would. Like the way churches were burnt during the PEV. I don't think the USA was behind this one. Some things yes, but not this.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 02:01:27 PM »
Beheadings are gruesome to watch.  But done efficiently, the victim is usually unconscious seconds later at the latest.

The body goes into shock when faced with pain it cannot handle.  In other words.  At a certain level, pain cannot be felt.

It is more humane than the enhanced interrogation techniques used on inmates in Guantanamo.  But very effective as a propaganda tool for both sides.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 03:02:58 PM »
Done efficiently? Really Termy ? I haven't personally tried beheading anyone of late so can't say from experience. I think I'd rather be water logged than being sliced across my neck.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
Done efficiently? Really Termy ? I haven't personally tried beheading anyone of late so can't say from experience. I think I'd rather be water logged than being sliced across my neck.
Yes.  The pain threshold increases going from  most efficient to the least.  The least painless would be the guillotine.  Then a very sharp knife.  A blunt knife.  A pen-knife.  Ripping the head off....if you get the gist.  The higher the pain, the likelier for the body to lock down its nervous system.

The whole thing about unconsciousness, I heard from  a doctor friend when we were discussing Daniel Pearl's beheading way back.  If you cut through someone's carotid artery, they will lose consciousness almost immediately.  Even if the body appears to be moving.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 05:32:42 PM »

Ati " i haven't tried beheading anyone of late"? You did so in the past? :o

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 05:38:12 PM »

Ati " i haven't tried beheading anyone of late"? You did so in the past? :o
veritas is just playing around with what I said.  I must have sounded like I beheaded someone from the description I gave.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 05:59:48 PM »
Termy, anything goes in Kenya. Beheadings are much more common in Kenya than one may think...

Ole, I couldn't hurt a fly.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:07:11 PM »
Termy, anything goes in Kenya. Beheadings are much more common in Kenya than one may think...

Ole, I couldn't hurt a fly.

Okay Veritas, i trust you.