Author Topic: Uhuru lets institutions work and asset recovery is neutering  (Read 1427 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Uhuru lets institutions work and asset recovery is neutering
« on: February 24, 2020, 06:55:22 PM »
Corruption suspect rendering them impotent

https://www.pd.co.ke/news/national/how-state-agency-is-turning-millionaires-into-beggars-25822/?fbclid=IwAR033UuV-T9pypeKUvQ8rs6B_CpEa6vBzecFR50Nv2I8pxsmCXmGUw6ezpQ

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru lets institutions work and asset recovery is neutering
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 09:39:47 PM »
Thats why Pundit took off to Europe..   
They freeze your balls until you can prove its yours.
LOL!!!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 01:31:25 AM »
Fandit gunja gipandee hii.. wewe nii Mwizi?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 07:54:17 AM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 05:19:50 PM »
Couple in narcotics ring to lose Sh1 billion Muthaiga plots and cash
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-02-25-couple-in-narcotics-ring-to-lose-sh1-billion-muthaiga-plots-and-cash/

Just saw that too.
Everyone needs to account for their wealth.
I have a chap who moved from NRB and started supplying goods to the county. All over sudden he is building hii na huku so am like I must be in the wrong business.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 05:22:23 PM »
This actually is only a serious fight on graft - I hope they continue. Anybody who cannot explain his wealth - ought to lose them to state - and the money can be used to finance judiciary or something.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »
There can never be in Kenya a "serious" war on graft. 99% of the current elite from Kenyatta, Odinga, now Ruto families made their wealth in public service. It is a game of musical chairs. A few culprits will be caught, but the biggest lot will get away with it.

Corruption in Kenya is worth it. Chances of being caught are slim and even if, the case will take ages to be concluded that is if at all. There is no political will to fight graft in Kenya. Action is only taken when things get thick like the state of the economy at the moment.

This actually is only a serious fight on graft - I hope they continue. Anybody who cannot explain his wealth - ought to lose them to state - and the money can be used to finance judiciary or something.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 11:33:18 PM »
There can never be in Kenya a "serious" war on graft. 99% of the current elite from Kenyatta, Odinga, now Ruto families made their wealth in public service. It is a game of musical chairs. A few culprits will be caught, but the biggest lot will get away with it.

Corruption in Kenya is worth it. Chances of being caught are slim and even if, the case will take ages to be concluded that is if at all. There is no political will to fight graft in Kenya. Action is only taken when things get thick like the state of the economy at the moment.

Right!  8)

Who are they fooling. Uhuru has literally captured the whole of Kenya and is milking it dry, sharing the loot with the Chinese alafu atuambia corruption fight. Upuzi
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2020, 12:40:20 AM »
Mumbi Ngugi for chief justice. This lady has proven herself time and again that she is the only person committed to render justice by the book. Imagine if we had 100 Mumbi Ngugi. Some in executive, legislature or at MCA level this country would be transformed within no time.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2020, 10:39:39 AM »
She is the best choice, but has no chance. The ruling class will never allow someone like her to get near the CJ seat. They are more comfortable with the likes of Njoki Ndung'u. Political alligned and ready to do anything to serve her masters. Ndung'u has actually better chances than Mumbi Ngugi.

Mumbi Ngugi for chief justice. This lady has proven herself time and again that she is the only person committed to render justice by the book. Imagine if we had 100 Mumbi Ngugi. Some in executive, legislature or at MCA level this country would be transformed within no time.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2020, 12:15:05 PM »
She has good heart but she is paper tiger intellectually.