Author Topic: Dr Masinde  (Read 12736 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Dr Masinde
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2020, 09:10:36 PM »
Frank died

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2020, 12:53:51 AM »
Oldun aka Mugundaman from Kajiado which he has renamed dust bowl makes a cameo appearance.
Maajabu kabisa. Enjoy bro.

Never knew you were in love with TRV........sure he would be more than happy to jump in the next flight heading to down under from wherever he is to reclaim his Asian beauty beauty. I thought TRV had a crush on 5thglg but then there was a little issue of papa f mwenyewe, hahaha

Gachora is back in Kenya running NIC bank. Tingisa her of kanu fame where did she go?

TRV, my dear TRV, I hope he's well.

I think out of all the netters from nether days.. MM has really made a name for himself. A real influencer these days. Kudos to him, I wish him well.

Your memory and Wa Njambi's are both excellent. Took me on a serious 20 year trip down memory lane.
But who was Patel on RCB? Cannot seem to place the writings with anyone.
From the writings 'tis very easy to pinpoint who KenyanPlato is. Our good buddy Njamba.

RCB was the KING of Kenyan online blogs.
Mashada was for kids, sex pests, new diasporans fresh off the boat and ruffian thugs with no home training. Everybody aged out of it by age 25.
Prior to Mashada some of you may not even remember kenyaniyetu.com, mlevi.com.and safarilady.com, which all crumbled into the dustbins of history in the late 90s and early 2000's. Tulikuwa youngsters then jameni, enjoying Hamellica to the fullest with no scruples.
Jukwee was Double O's private soapbox that he kept thumbs on with an iron fist. Most of his hefty tichitals that he cobbled for hours and hours (especially while in Canada) emerged for forwarding directly from Jukwee. He was quite the character, our friend Double O. Who remembers the spats between him and Mboya wa San Francisco? With Mboya's damning revelations of being solicited by Oloo after their alleged relationship went sour? And the lawsuits that Dubula Dubula (OO) would regularly threaten netters with whenever you opposed any of his views?  And the Dunia show..complete with a 5 minute Ndombolo interlude before it kicked off? Whatever happened to Sankie? He must be a McGill Uni graduate by now.

The Nipate's - who were Johnny-Come-Latelys were all about crude tribal politicking beneath paper thin veneer of genteel discussions between Kenyans. If endless politricking was your thing, the Nipates were your solace.
RCB on the other hand was like the bar in Cheers. A haven of comfort you retreated to where everybody knew your online name and accepted you as you were, flaws and all.

Whatever happened to

Mungu Ngai Pan from ATL. This guy was a party animal but would sometimes post depressing storos of Kenyans in the can, yaani the slammer, yaani nguvuni.
Wa kwish somewhere I believe in SC
Masinde EBS PHD XYZ boom twaff! I second those who say the chap was 70 years old back then. Others said he was a truck driver in Arizona. As usual with these online manenos, you just never know.
Cookie was a jambazi, no doubt, a member of the lucky sperm club born into wealth in Kwiinya. But his sense of humour was something else. I highly suspect he was Fidel. If so, RIP.
Njamlik a.k.a. Natty Dread. This guy gets a bad rap but he deserves to be in the Kenyan Online Characters Hall of Fame. He rubbed many the wrong way with his aggressive and sarcastic style. Only a few people knew how to tame him square squaa. Oloo was not one of them. OO's problem was he always wore his ego on his sleeve, but that is now water under the bridge.
Gachora was quite the character on RCB. He was too conservative and technical in his thinking. This is why he is doing so well as an employee of NIC. I saw him planting trees on TV as part of NIC/NCBA's CSR the other day and laughed a bit. He probably doesn't remember the heated debates we had on RCB over the housing market which swept him away from his corporate job like a tsunami when all his technical arguments crumbled like dust during the housing crisis. One of his most interesting arguments that I remember is when he said renting is better than buying a house. MIT graduate still renting yet senior VP. That is when I stopped taking him seriously. Wa Njambi you are right. Diaspora dish wash detritus always end up with big jobs in Kwiinya. Look at Bitange's case. And Jakoyo who was a watchman in DC. And Benji Ndolo, who those with short memories forget swindled ATLien Kenyans like a nonsense selling them subprime mortgages after which his All ABout the Benjamins company went bust. He fled to kwiiinya and the rest is history. He is a serious political pundit giving daily interviews shweeeeh that people actually listen to.
Papa F I am sure is still teaching in Louisiana. How do I know? Professors are very predictible. Study for 30 years, teach for 50 and then die. He had quite the sense of humour this guy.
Sukuma. He was with us on RCB during its glory days then vanished kabisa around 2005 or so.  I highly suspect he was Dave Karangu. Whatever happened to him? Still running auto dealerships in ATL?
5thglg Did she not relocate to Mayotte from Paree? Does she still jog swaaaaa 10 miles every morning. If she does then kudos kabisha.
Mla Chake the golfer. Cookie was on this guys case when he once revealed his pics by accident. But he was good peoples.
Mwari Wa Mugo Mil Polo's neighbour in Texas. What is she up to these days?
Dengu Must be retired by now.
Toli The closeted communist. Very interesting character. Some said he had three digiriis from the Ivies but the bottle was his weakness.
Migush By far the most famous RCBr to date and the most colourful to boot. MM is the new OO but with teeth and fangs. Collecting enemies by the bushelful with every loosely thrown word yet acting surprised when he gets no traction anywhere. I sympathise with what happened to him lakini in General he is harmless - pun fully intended.
Mil Polo Got into serious trouble with RCB ladies for posting leggy young nudes of lithe well proportioned models on alaceebee
Zokwe Kazolo Mkia Who remembers the guy. Every sentence was punctuated with simian insults.
Abbyngel I highly suspect these gel these gel these gel I tells ya was Lupita Nyongo. But I stand to be corrected.
Stocko Rest in peace our sista. Gone too soon. RCB was never the same after you left.
Obadiah Haiwesekani The guy in Hollywood in Cali. I heard he died an early death.
Brayo275 wa London I wonder where he is these days?
Ngina Quite an interesting lady also in Texas.
Kiri He also disappeared completely after kedo 2007

And Debra Ntimama? I heard she was a regular there. Her handle I knows not.

The rest I have forgotten. Perhaps others can revive their names. My ageing memory fails me.

Moi left before he recently lefted us
Kibaki took over. Countless wasted political discussions later he too left
Unyee took over. Countless useless political debates later he will leave in 2022
OO lefted us too soon as well. RIP to our RCB broda
What's new on online forums?
Sadly not much.

The wheels of time keep a spinnin'

As Moi was fond of saying.."Masiku zinakwenda na nyinyi mnabhoteza waghati tu"

I saw Man Giddy being handed rungu juzi. Do not be surprised to see him lording over you kwuys in 2027 or therafter.

Expect countless sheaves of internet political discussions of doubtful utility prior to and after then.

If that's your opium, I do not begrudge you.

I miss the old HallaCeeBee

Tusungu twa Tenwek should not have shut down such a useful Kenyan institution.

Who remembers "going submarine?"

Or the ex-Nyayo house torturers duking it out with kina Oloo, with some apologising saying "we were just obeying orders."

Who remembers Kenya Diaspora chairman Frank Mwaniki? Whatever happened to him

Who remembers the people's parliament call in show with Jimmy Gathu when he took questions and comments directly from RCB and Njamba became an overnight star with his "Maney flom Ablod" comment. Those were surely the days.

Msioze huko majuu. Time waits for no man. We will all join the coffin at some point. Do not burden your relas with the extra shipping/flight charges.

Bring back our RCB!

Shalom.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2020, 12:54:43 AM »

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2020, 03:16:29 AM »
Frank Mwaniki R.I.P. I also heard that Kalvin left us in Dec

Frank who?   Wa wambui?
Frank died

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2020, 03:20:33 AM »
the cousins are here...lol. That place has been 'dead' anyway

I believe most of these folks are in https://www.kenyatalk.com/.  I am there too, but rarely post.  I have noticed an uptick in activity here the last week or so.  I just noticed .com is down.  Refugees perhaps?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2020, 11:15:19 AM »
Frank Mwaniki R.I.P. I also heard that Kalvin left us in Dec

Frank who?   Wa wambui?
Frank died
Kalvin was Frank

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2020, 11:20:29 AM »
Dr matemo we Kathy Pacific..a profilic kikuyu literature write. I suspect ngugi wa thiongo or Maina kiai or Dr Mue

Late Pambana, Late WW, jailbird Tom Mboya PHD

Tolstoy was that kisii guy that killed his family in New Jersey

6% a kuria lad ..what happened to him

Mama junkyard ..pambana brito daughter

kairetu..I banged that one..long story

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2020, 11:49:47 PM »
Kumbe in the midst of siasa heavy heavy some people got lucky hahaha. Njamba Instagram is like meat market..maanyake all sizes...local or foreign you get to pick an chose. Have you tried that app?
Dr matemo we Kathy Pacific..a profilic kikuyu literature write. I suspect ngugi wa thiongo or Maina kiai or Dr Mue

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2020, 03:17:14 AM »
Kumbe in the midst of siasa heavy heavy some people got lucky hahaha. Njamba Instagram is like meat market..maanyake all sizes...local or foreign you get to pick an chose. Have you tried that app?

Not yet but I am on Tinder and BLK.. that is where I am trying to eat them from

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2020, 06:47:44 AM »
Ngina was in Kansas not TX.
She is from NKR. A very straight forward individual.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2020, 04:15:33 PM »
Glad to see Oldunn. I am still amazed how you gamed the Wazua penny stock thing :).
Never knew you were in love with TRV........sure he would be more than happy to jump in the next flight heading to down under from wherever he is to reclaim his Asian beauty beauty. I thought TRV had a crush on 5thglg but then there was a little issue of papa f mwenyewe, hahaha

Gachora is back in Kenya running NIC bank. Tingisa her of kanu fame where did she go?

TRV, my dear TRV, I hope he's well.

I think out of all the netters from nether days.. MM has really made a name for himself. A real influencer these days. Kudos to him, I wish him well.

Your memory and Wa Njambi's are both excellent. Took me on a serious 20 year trip down memory lane.
But who was Patel on RCB? Cannot seem to place the writings with anyone.
From the writings 'tis very easy to pinpoint who KenyanPlato is. Our good buddy Njamba.

RCB was the KING of Kenyan online blogs.
Mashada was for kids, sex pests, new diasporans fresh off the boat and ruffian thugs with no home training. Everybody aged out of it by age 25.
Prior to Mashada some of you may not even remember kenyaniyetu.com, mlevi.com.and safarilady.com, which all crumbled into the dustbins of history in the late 90s and early 2000's. Tulikuwa youngsters then jameni, enjoying Hamellica to the fullest with no scruples.
Jukwee was Double O's private soapbox that he kept thumbs on with an iron fist. Most of his hefty tichitals that he cobbled for hours and hours (especially while in Canada) emerged for forwarding directly from Jukwee. He was quite the character, our friend Double O. Who remembers the spats between him and Mboya wa San Francisco? With Mboya's damning revelations of being solicited by Oloo after their alleged relationship went sour? And the lawsuits that Dubula Dubula (OO) would regularly threaten netters with whenever you opposed any of his views?  And the Dunia show..complete with a 5 minute Ndombolo interlude before it kicked off? Whatever happened to Sankie? He must be a McGill Uni graduate by now.

The Nipate's - who were Johnny-Come-Latelys were all about crude tribal politicking beneath paper thin veneer of genteel discussions between Kenyans. If endless politricking was your thing, the Nipates were your solace.
RCB on the other hand was like the bar in Cheers. A haven of comfort you retreated to where everybody knew your online name and accepted you as you were, flaws and all.

Whatever happened to

Mungu Ngai Pan from ATL. This guy was a party animal but would sometimes post depressing storos of Kenyans in the can, yaani the slammer, yaani nguvuni.
Wa kwish somewhere I believe in SC
Masinde EBS PHD XYZ boom twaff! I second those who say the chap was 70 years old back then. Others said he was a truck driver in Arizona. As usual with these online manenos, you just never know.
Cookie was a jambazi, no doubt, a member of the lucky sperm club born into wealth in Kwiinya. But his sense of humour was something else. I highly suspect he was Fidel. If so, RIP.
Njamlik a.k.a. Natty Dread. This guy gets a bad rap but he deserves to be in the Kenyan Online Characters Hall of Fame. He rubbed many the wrong way with his aggressive and sarcastic style. Only a few people knew how to tame him square squaa. Oloo was not one of them. OO's problem was he always wore his ego on his sleeve, but that is now water under the bridge.
Gachora was quite the character on RCB. He was too conservative and technical in his thinking. This is why he is doing so well as an employee of NIC. I saw him planting trees on TV as part of NIC/NCBA's CSR the other day and laughed a bit. He probably doesn't remember the heated debates we had on RCB over the housing market which swept him away from his corporate job like a tsunami when all his technical arguments crumbled like dust during the housing crisis. One of his most interesting arguments that I remember is when he said renting is better than buying a house. MIT graduate still renting yet senior VP. That is when I stopped taking him seriously. Wa Njambi you are right. Diaspora dish wash detritus always end up with big jobs in Kwiinya. Look at Bitange's case. And Jakoyo who was a watchman in DC. And Benji Ndolo, who those with short memories forget swindled ATLien Kenyans like a nonsense selling them subprime mortgages after which his All ABout the Benjamins company went bust. He fled to kwiiinya and the rest is history. He is a serious political pundit giving daily interviews shweeeeh that people actually listen to.
Papa F I am sure is still teaching in Louisiana. How do I know? Professors are very predictible. Study for 30 years, teach for 50 and then die. He had quite the sense of humour this guy.
Sukuma. He was with us on RCB during its glory days then vanished kabisa around 2005 or so.  I highly suspect he was Dave Karangu. Whatever happened to him? Still running auto dealerships in ATL?
5thglg Did she not relocate to Mayotte from Paree? Does she still jog swaaaaa 10 miles every morning. If she does then kudos kabisha.
Mla Chake the golfer. Cookie was on this guys case when he once revealed his pics by accident. But he was good peoples.
Mwari Wa Mugo Mil Polo's neighbour in Texas. What is she up to these days?
Dengu Must be retired by now.
Toli The closeted communist. Very interesting character. Some said he had three digiriis from the Ivies but the bottle was his weakness.
Migush By far the most famous RCBr to date and the most colourful to boot. MM is the new OO but with teeth and fangs. Collecting enemies by the bushelful with every loosely thrown word yet acting surprised when he gets no traction anywhere. I sympathise with what happened to him lakini in General he is harmless - pun fully intended.
Mil Polo Got into serious trouble with RCB ladies for posting leggy young nudes of lithe well proportioned models on alaceebee
Zokwe Kazolo Mkia Who remembers the guy. Every sentence was punctuated with simian insults.
Abbyngel I highly suspect these gel these gel these gel I tells ya was Lupita Nyongo. But I stand to be corrected.
Stocko Rest in peace our sista. Gone too soon. RCB was never the same after you left.
Obadiah Haiwesekani The guy in Hollywood in Cali. I heard he died an early death.
Brayo275 wa London I wonder where he is these days?
Ngina Quite an interesting lady also in Texas.
Kiri He also disappeared completely after kedo 2007

And Debra Ntimama? I heard she was a regular there. Her handle I knows not.

The rest I have forgotten. Perhaps others can revive their names. My ageing memory fails me.

Moi left before he recently lefted us
Kibaki took over. Countless wasted political discussions later he too left
Unyee took over. Countless useless political debates later he will leave in 2022
OO lefted us too soon as well. RIP to our RCB broda
What's new on online forums?
Sadly not much.

The wheels of time keep a spinnin'

As Moi was fond of saying.."Masiku zinakwenda na nyinyi mnabhoteza waghati tu"

I saw Man Giddy being handed rungu juzi. Do not be surprised to see him lording over you kwuys in 2027 or therafter.

Expect countless sheaves of internet political discussions of doubtful utility prior to and after then.

If that's your opium, I do not begrudge you.

I miss the old HallaCeeBee

Tusungu twa Tenwek should not have shut down such a useful Kenyan institution.

Who remembers "going submarine?"

Or the ex-Nyayo house torturers duking it out with kina Oloo, with some apologising saying "we were just obeying orders."

Who remembers Kenya Diaspora chairman Frank Mwaniki? Whatever happened to him

Who remembers the people's parliament call in show with Jimmy Gathu when he took questions and comments directly from RCB and Njamba became an overnight star with his "Maney flom Ablod" comment. Those were surely the days.

Msioze huko majuu. Time waits for no man. We will all join the coffin at some point. Do not burden your relas with the extra shipping/flight charges.

Bring back our RCB!

Shalom.