Author Topic: Dr Masinde  (Read 12737 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Dr Masinde
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »
That real tigress was a piece of work. Very smart but too naive. Called me a few times from Britain but i had some local girl at that time

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2020, 10:01:57 PM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2020, 10:09:01 PM »
That would have been something. Never got over how some jamaa hammered her and took off with her digital camera. who does that?
she must have sold a kidney for that camera I tell you...back then they were not cheap cheap.

Judge Mumbi Ngugi I know she was very active on the web/blog. did she ever visit RCB shores?

That real tigress was a piece of work. Very smart but too naive. Called me a few times from Britain but i had some local girl at that time

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2020, 11:13:21 PM »
RT from Muchatha  :) An interesting profile. What happened to the 'Taco' guy from SC with a 'Jefferson Moniker'? , Abby the aeronautical engineer from MIT and the 'thug' from Gachie. This forum with it's mutations has had interesting 'residents'

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2020, 11:27:56 PM »
Good Luck  8) My opinion is that Ruto is unstoppable and Uhuru is 'Confused' and His confusion has Baba spinning in 'dreamland', and BBI is a Western Sponsored Diversion Program as an option from sanctions that were going to happen as a result of 'swearing yourself in' ....that's my subjective.

Stop Ruto Movement  :)

What happened to Robina? She was neutral and balanced on political issues until recently when she converted to a serious activist

Other MIA include Einstein aka RealTigree Bryn274 and Dr Dog who was on Dr Masinde's case

Haha am not Ngina or Mercedes. Always been Robina. I was not so political in 300BC.

Robina? But Robina is from California - Ngina had love-hate relationship with kikuyus.

What happened to Ngina from Kansas?
She used to be on Pundits throat all the time.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2020, 11:34:08 PM »
Taco guy = cookie.....yeah yeah I remember that fellow. I think he was based in NY, NY. SC was just a throw. very entertaining character that would leave you with
kicheko biggest....Up to this day I have never quite figure out why a grown man would call himself cookie may be he was in alternative lifestyle. Njamba was his best buddy may be he can share...

RT from Muchatha  :) An interesting profile. What happened to the 'Taco' guy from SC with a 'Jefferson Moniker'? , Abby the aeronautical engineer from MIT and the 'thug' from Gachie. This forum with it's mutations has had interesting 'residents'

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2020, 11:35:21 PM »
Cookie went back to leave with his mum in lavington.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2020, 11:44:22 PM »
Wait a minute! This is possible...Ngina was always neutral and composed...until she starts duking it out with the Warriors. She had something personal about RV. Here we have Robina's revised radical political stand that's personal stand against WSR from somewhere in SouthCal where Ngina relocated to from Mid West. lol  But not to worry Robina. I follow your views and some are sound very sound.

Haha am not Ngina or Mercedes. Always been Robina. I was not so political in 300BC.

Robina? But Robina is from California - Ngina had love-hate relationship with kikuyus.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2020, 11:48:07 PM »
He came across as alternative. Onetime or so we asked about his 'Jefferson moniker' who we knew was alternative.

Taco guy = cookie.....yeah yeah I remember that fellow. I think he was based in NY, NY. SC was just a throw. very entertaining character that would leave you with
kicheko biggest....Up to this day I have never quite figure out why a grown man would call himself cookie may be he was in alternative lifestyle. Njamba was his best buddy may be he can share...

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2020, 12:12:53 AM »
Robina may be Lydia mulla or mercedesk..RT married a luhyia guy in washington State. She had twins last time I heard from her. She was a nice person but too excitable

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2020, 12:22:06 AM »
Good for him, Maendeleo tupu. had deep connection in kwinya. one guy that knew everybody, who is who in Kwinya

Cookie went back to leave with his mum in lavington.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2020, 12:26:15 AM »
I thought Ngina was still in Kansas. good if she moved from that God forsaken, middle on nowhere country. Too liberal to be stuck in Red state.

Wait a minute! This is possible...Ngina was always neutral and composed...until she starts duking it out with the Warriors. She had something personal about RV. Here we have Robina's revised radical political stand that's personal stand against WSR from somewhere in SouthCal where Ngina relocated to from Mid West. lol  But not to worry Robina. I follow your views and some are sound very sound.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2020, 12:30:13 AM »
"too excitable'.... ..mind to expound.  I can picture mluhya guy full of mkobero playing her like a violin. Lord have mercy

Robina may be Lydia mulla or mercedesk..RT married a luhyia guy in washington State. She had twins last time I heard from her. She was a nice person but too excitable

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2020, 12:43:19 AM »
"too excitable'.... ..mind to expound.  I can picture mluhya guy full of mkobero playing her like a violin. Lord have mercy

Rt is good people. Yeah the luhyia guy pursued her relentlessly. She needed some academic like her

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2020, 01:25:20 AM »
Njamlik from Amsterdam, your buddy....where is he now?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2020, 01:29:22 AM »

Naivasha..he thought he could ride jubilee wave. He has a poultry farm so he is literally selling eggs

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2020, 02:21:37 AM »
This stuff is x files. when was it?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2020, 04:15:23 AM »
Quite a twisted and hateful character that one was....spent gazillions hours  shedding croc tears over kiambaa church then when TNA and URP merged
he was the first one to claim God anointing over dynamic duo, 'ngweeee si uchawi ni maobi ' . May he complete the journey with Uhuru bila mnuguniko small small.
Like Oldun would say Kicheko biggest.

For diaspora pipo out there don't bank your hope on some Kenya politician else you will cry in the toilet.

Naivasha..he thought he could ride jubilee wave. He has a poultry farm so he is literally selling eggs

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2020, 06:30:36 AM »
Njamlik was very one sided as was Omollo and Tinga?? In our interactions on issues, I learned to listen to different views and look at facts without Bias. PapaF was another worthy contributor

Quite a twisted and hateful character that one was....spent gazillions hours  shedding croc tears over kiambaa church then when TNA and URP merged
he was the first one to claim God anointing over dynamic duo, 'ngweeee si uchawi ni maobi ' . May he complete the journey with Uhuru bila mnuguniko small small.

For diaspora pipo out there don't bank your hope on some Kenya politician else you will cry in the toilet.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2020, 10:15:17 AM »
Njamlik is such a troll - and he as a way with words - he basically killed RCB - made all of us quit to Nipate.com - and then followed us there - and then made us quit to this little Veritas home. I suspect he might be on his way - although age might be catching up with him.

I remember when I joined RCB circa 2001 ( I was university kid then) - Njamlik was trolling Onyango Oloo. It must have been irriating for OO. He would write pages of verbiage only for Njamlik to summarize them in few words and dismiss it altogether. You got to admit he has his gifts.