Author Topic: The sewer that is nairobi  (Read 3893 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: The sewer that is nairobi
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2020, 02:40:46 PM »
Tough love. My dad best friend had his thuggish son hunted down for weeks by paid dying squad. They finally got him shot him and was chained to knh hospital jailed for 9 years. The moron had a crackhead. He continued stealing and in 2003 his dad got police to finish him off and burried him in langsta in unmarked grave

Ai Boss - how many thugs or delinquents are there in your circle? Does it say something about you? :)
[/quot
My family is well connected  So I know lots of people in kiambu county.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2020, 02:44:22 PM »
I thought that moron called truerv claimed they were building a sewer from upperhill to ruai .what happened?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2020, 02:44:56 PM »
Anyway sonko and mps have built up pipeline roads ..tthat place was hell

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2020, 05:34:17 PM »
Tough love. My dad best friend had his thuggish son hunted down for weeks by paid dying squad. They finally got him shot him and was chained to knh hospital jailed for 9 years. The moron had a crackhead. He continued stealing and in 2003 his dad got police to finish him off and burried him in langsta in unmarked grave

Ai Boss - how many thugs or delinquents are there in your circle? Does it say something about you? :)

I think you know too many thugs.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 11:00:38 AM »

I did know quite a few hardcore guys. I used hang around reggae fanatics back in my teens. I spent a lot of time in parklands club called brilliant run by obohos papa lefty and Jack Marley. Papa lefty was a left handed luhyia urchin that used to knock his victims using a quick left upper cut learnt in his days in jericho gyms. Brilliant was a gangs haven jericho youth. Makongeni and ziwani gangs. I was a Babylonian that had grown in kiambu in a sheltered life. The thugs I knew before moving to Nairobi were kids with rich parents that delinquency involved hot wiring parents car for get away to nakuru. On such a mischief One reverend son and billionaire Jackson kamau son ended under a truck trailer carriage and were decapitated.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2020, 11:39:35 AM »

I did know quite a few hardcore guys. I used hang around reggae fanatics back in my teens. I spent a lot of time in parklands club called brilliant run by obohos papa lefty and Jack Marley. Papa lefty was a left handed luhyia urchin that used to knock his victims using a quick left upper cut learnt in his days in jericho gyms. Brilliant was a gangs haven jericho youth. Makongeni and ziwani gangs. I was a Babylonian that had grown in kiambu in a sheltered life. The thugs I knew before moving to Nairobi were kids with rich parents that delinquency involved hot wiring parents car for get away to nakuru. On such a mischief One reverend son and billionaire Jackson kamau son ended under a truck trailer carriage and were decapitated.

Lol. From your language and stylistic demeanor I conceive you are a reformed delinquent yourself. Bad boy traits.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2020, 12:47:02 PM »
Thanks gods of my ancestors for my ability to get good grades. Otherwise I would be a Nairobi junkie or dead. World Cup 1994 finals I almost died after some morons spiked my kimeus "Akamba sugarcane drink" we were drink in kasarani in a den. I had this hot Kamba maid i was dating ..so these thugs decided they wanted the chic and spiked my drink. We barely made home and i went out in the living room. I was saved with induced vomiting at a back alley clinic hapo zimma. Good days good days.. We used to go to KU and light harambee hall with weed smoke. After 1 am weed would be legalized 

I left in 1995 and in 1996 my dear mentor papa lefty died from Aids complications and his brother papa Charlie never recovered..

In 1995 i spent 2 months in mombasa drinking ...i hit a Nubian gin den hapo kipevu. It was after signon freight docks owned by giddy moi. We would then hit clubs until morning dancing with backpacking white trash

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2020, 10:37:07 AM »
Interesting saga, but I am not sure if backpackers are white trash. There you got it wrong. White trash would never get as far as Mombasa. Backpackers are usually kids from the middleclass who make such tours without financial support form the parents.

In 1995 i spent 2 months in mombasa drinking ...i hit a Nubian gin den hapo kipevu. It was after signon freight docks owned by giddy moi. We would then hit clubs until morning dancing with backpacking white trash

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2020, 10:57:29 AM »
Interesting saga, but I am not sure if backpackers are white trash. There you got it wrong. White trash would never get as far as Mombasa. Backpackers are usually kids from the middleclass who make such tours without financial support form the parents.

You are right they were kids even from upper middle class in germany doing this too. I saw first kalenjin malayas in ukunda. They were nicknamed farasi . They used to show case their tall legs and flat bottoms to mzungu hapo safari. There were 3 clubs Tropicana, stardust and farmers ..good times being young is an adventure. My high school friend had an apartment in kipevu kpl power station. His dad had retired and left the apartment for him. At 19 years with an apartment and lots of cash it was just amazing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2020, 05:36:44 PM »
hahaha
You are right they were kids even from upper middle class in germany doing this too. I saw first kalenjin malayas in ukunda. They were nicknamed farasi . They used to show case their tall legs and flat bottoms to mzungu hapo safari. There were 3 clubs Tropicana, stardust and farmers ..good times being young is an adventure. My high school friend had an apartment in kipevu kpl power station. His dad had retired and left the apartment for him. At 19 years with an apartment and lots of cash it was just amazing

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2020, 07:27:48 PM »
Hey Socrates, you seem to have been really slapping it...!! Eish, enjoying/living the life, so recklessly....

Your one way ticket to the USA was a mighty escape (the sewer that is Nairobi indeed); i can see that, otherwise you could be in some long forgotten un-marked grave somewhere too.

Wow, the stories  :D :D :)

Thanks gods of my ancestors for my ability to get good grades. Otherwise I would be a Nairobi junkie or dead. World Cup 1994 finals I almost died after some morons spiked my kimeus "Akamba sugarcane drink" we were drink in kasarani in a den. I had this hot Kamba maid i was dating ..so these thugs decided they wanted the chic and spiked my drink. We barely made home and i went out in the living room. I was saved with induced vomiting at a back alley clinic hapo zimma. Good days good days.. We used to go to KU and light harambee hall with weed smoke. After 1 am weed would be legalized 

I left in 1995 and in 1996 my dear mentor papa lefty died from Aids complications and his brother papa Charlie never recovered..

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2020, 02:34:30 PM »
You all whine too much. Serikali saidia mentality run amok.

There is a simple solution for this sewer mess: COMPOST TOILETS

They work brilliantly and eco friendly.

Never shit in water. It is a valuable resource. All diseases and filth stem from shitting in water.

Rocket stoves and compost toilets would solve lots of problems in the slums.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2020, 05:54:26 PM »

Ive seen them advertised lately... But you have to throw the ashes somewhere right?

Never shit in water. It is a valuable resource. All diseases and filth stem from shitting in water.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2020, 05:55:51 PM »
Yours is the dreamland whining about slum dwellers. You seem to be clueless on how slums work. Slumdogs have no titles and will rarely allow you set up such eco things. The main bottleneck is title deeds which I bet there are eco title deeds which would allow set up of sewer lines spaces.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2020, 01:12:26 PM »
Yours is the dreamland whining about slum dwellers. You seem to be clueless on how slums work. Slumdogs have no titles and will rarely allow you set up such eco things. The main bottleneck is title deeds which I bet there are eco title deeds which would allow set up of sewer lines spaces.

You don't about about compost toilets, do you ? You literally shit in a 5 gallon bucket cover it with sawdust and it decomposes, no odors, no flies and after some time the waste can be used as fertilizer for trees. It is cheap, low tech and you don't need title deed. I'm against building sewer systems in slums. 
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.