Author Topic: How do you spin this Pundit ? - I told you more than a year ago that it is over!  (Read 19179 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
We are all waiting for the Jubilee elections... going by the present mayhem over mere BBI. The spring promises real entertainment.

Odm go slow..very slow.. unless there is some breaking news on of Uhuru joining odm
Yes Ruto Kiunjuri just need some party to launch their 2022 bid against the perennial loser who has scattered NASA to the four winds.But I guess jubilee is on such serious trouble..

United Green Movement maybe... aka URP. Jubilee iko na wenyewe. Your boy can't even access his official residence :) - his minions being kicked out of meetings - good luck with the elections. Uhuru seem to be Jomo-Moi iron-fist combo.
Uhuru is going home...and his orphans are having the desperate last kicks of any dying regime

Hope spring eternal. Jubilee elections and BBI 2.0 are the main events coming soon at the cameo. Let's wait for time. Of course Uhurutopia is manifestly poof. I saw a line-up in Mombasa of GoK Plan 2020 - . Matiang'i, Kibicho, Macharia, Mutyambai, .. couldn't spot Jezebel. No sign of Ruto either. :)

GoK iko na wenyewe.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit seem Mdvd is in Uhuru corner despite fallout with Raila and police cancelling his check-BBI meet with Rectangular. He was on Kameme TV praising Uhuru - instead of tearing into BBI the fool just sing peace and unity. After Ruto bought and killed UDF - the windbag once again already lost ANC to Raila with Malala, Osotsi, Otichilo all defying him. He is running for PORK of course.

Hehe Wezdan Kenya is a separate case study on its own. There is a gazillion honcho wanna-be's. Mdvd, Recta, Oparanya, Lusaka, Eunice, Bull-fighter, Atwoli, name it. Anyone heard of Ababu lately?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why would maDVD support uhuru. Uhuru folks lied to maDVD that he would be made the finance minister but we know that is now water under the bridge.  Atwoli & Oparanya come from small subtribe of luhya - the bunyores - and are going nowhere.
Pundit seem Mdvd is in Uhuru corner despite fallout with Raila and police cancelling his check-BBI meet with Rectangular. He was on Kameme TV praising Uhuru - instead of tearing into BBI the fool just sing peace and unity. After Ruto bought and killed UDF - the windbag once again already lost ANC to Raila with Malala, Osotsi, Otichilo all defying him. He is running for PORK of course.

Hehe Wezdan Kenya is a separate case study on its own. There is a gazillion honcho wanna-be's. Mdvd, Recta, Oparanya, Lusaka, Eunice, Bull-fighter, Atwoli, name it. Anyone heard of Ababu lately?

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
Why would maDVD support uhuru. Uhuru folks lied to maDVD that he would be made the finance minister but we know that is now water under the bridge.  Atwoli & Oparanya come from small subtribe of luhya - the bunyores - and are going nowhere.

Pundit you seem to have missed my earlier post on another thread a couple of days ago. Let me post it here;

"....Let me help you here Robina..... Bukusu will vote solidly where Raila is. Even Weta with his Ford Kenya was just a gentlemanly arrangement by ODM (Raila) not to embarrass him in his own backyard. Why Pundit thinks that Ruto can wrestle Bukusus off Raila because of Didimus Barasa (a nobody!), John Waluke (got through because of a split of contestants) and the Wanyama boy in Webuye is a clear indication of his poor assessment of the Bukusu.

Yes, Oparanya will be the Western Kenya king-pin (forget Mudavadi who wants things done for him with no engagement with the tarmac); you saw yesterday that Oparanya pulled off the Bungoma caucus for the Jan 18th Bukhungu BBI event. Mudavadi and Wetangula no-shows were of no consequence. It is known that Wetangula will line up with Ruto and that is when the entire Bukusu will shift to ODM. Watch Mukhisa Kituyi (after he finishes his UNCTAD junket later this year), he will be the counterweight to Wetangula (and a very able one for that), he will be offered any one of either the DP or Deputy Premiers....."

Needless to add, it seems you are now getting desperate and shifting goal-posts as Kichwa observed. Caleb Kositany (MP Soy Constituency and a staunch Ruto kitchen cabinet member) has made a very cryptic post on twitter today, he has said;

Team William Ruto fasten your seat belts, we are approaching heavy turbulence for a short while,then it will be calm and we land at our destination. Say a prayer for William Ruto PhD. We know the enemy and the direction he is coming from. If GOD IS FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?.

Now, that is as close as it gets..... as you have famously said, what you project here is stuff you pick from bar-room talk. This is straight from the kitchen and it is not sitting well for your boy and that with all the chest thumping here about how Baba is being played!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pragmatic,I cannot make head or tail of your mukhisa make believe story.Bukusu are going with Ruto..I think Rectangular probably going back to wrestle for governor.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
Pragmatic,I cannot make head or tail of your mukhisa make believe story.Bukusu are going with Ruto..I think Rectangular probably going back to wrestle for governor.

On the game plan, i am aware of certain things on which i can only share this much.... meantime, you are conversing with a Bukusu no less!

Take this to the bank, Bukusus will be very far away from Ruto as the two sides of the Rift Valley!

In any case, will Ruto run anyway? It is looking increasingly unlikely and I see him caving in and tosha-ring somebody to spite Uhuru and Raila. In this scenario, that candidate if Bukusu, will probably hive away the Bukusu vote from ODM or the Uhuru/Raila plank.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I might be conversing with mukhisa himself for all I care but your analysis are not worth of my time

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
I might be conversing with mukhisa himself for all I care but your analysis are not worth of my time

Fair deal.... don't sweat it. We are used to your default route when you have nothing more to debate! Am surprised you didn't go for some choice words you like throwing.

And I am not Mukhisa by any chance; i heard that you are in Geneva or Zurich, if you wish me to introduce you to him i can gladly do so. UNCTAD does stuff on the tech side that could interest you.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
It's not my reading - Mdvd was on Kameme TV yesterday praising Uhuru. Luhya influencers are all in BBI and Raila-Uhuru camp. Mdvd, all 5 governors, 4 of 5 senators, Eunice, Atwoli. Weta blows hot and cold.

Ruto charm is not working. He has Khalwale, Echesa, Lusaka and the pawn lineup. They have no capacity to deliver Bukusu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
All opinion polls so far undertaken have Ruto winning 3 times it nearest competitor. I know all of the washed up and frustrated politician are trying to catch up - but end of the day - we know Ruto just has to watch out for Raila - and beat him proper. The rest are details. As long as Raila is unwanted in GEMA - Ruto is sleepwalking to PORK.
It's not my reading - Mdvd was on Kameme TV yesterday praising Uhuru. Luhya influencers are all in BBI and Raila-Uhuru camp. Mdvd, all 5 governors, 4 of 5 senators, Eunice, Atwoli. Weta blows hot and cold.

Ruto charm is not working. He has Khalwale, Echesa, Lusaka and the pawn lineup. They have no capacity to deliver Bukusu.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pundit you seem to have missed my earlier post on another thread a couple of days ago. Let me post it here;

"....Let me help you here Robina..... Bukusu will vote solidly where Raila is. Even Weta with his Ford Kenya was just a gentlemanly arrangement by ODM (Raila) not to embarrass him in his own backyard. Why Pundit thinks that Ruto can wrestle Bukusus off Raila because of Didimus Barasa (a nobody!), John Waluke (got through because of a split of contestants) and the Wanyama boy in Webuye is a clear indication of his poor assessment of the Bukusu.

Yes, Oparanya will be the Western Kenya king-pin (forget Mudavadi who wants things done for him with no engagement with the tarmac); you saw yesterday that Oparanya pulled off the Bungoma caucus for the Jan 18th Bukhungu BBI event. Mudavadi and Wetangula no-shows were of no consequence. It is known that Wetangula will line up with Ruto and that is when the entire Bukusu will shift to ODM. Watch Mukhisa Kituyi (after he finishes his UNCTAD junket later this year), he will be the counterweight to Wetangula (and a very able one for that), he will be offered any one of either the DP or Deputy Premiers....."

Needless to add, it seems you are now getting desperate and shifting goal-posts as Kichwa observed. Caleb Kositany (MP Soy Constituency and a staunch Ruto kitchen cabinet member) has made a very cryptic post on twitter today, he has said;

Team William Ruto fasten your seat belts, we are approaching heavy turbulence for a short while,then it will be calm and we land at our destination. Say a prayer for William Ruto PhD. We know the enemy and the direction he is coming from. If GOD IS FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?.

Now, that is as close as it gets..... as you have famously said, what you project here is stuff you pick from bar-room talk. This is straight from the kitchen and it is not sitting well for your boy and that with all the chest thumping here about how Baba is being played!

The Bukusu will vote where their INFLUENCERS are. 2017 they voted 70% Raila because Weta, Wangamati, Khaemba were NASA - Lusaka, Eunice were Uhuru. Ruto has only some pawns - the bulk remains with Raila including both Bungoma and Trans Nzoia governors, Eunice and Atwoli. Weta blows hot and cold. Without Uhuru Ruto has no winning formula and will haemorrhage support nationwide starting with Mt Kenya.

I don't think the hapless, verbose Dr Mukhisa Kituyi would move the needle.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Straight from the horse's mouth - live from Laikipia East - only seat Kiunjuri ever won.

Nanyuki residents celebrate Kiunjuri sacking

All opinion polls so far undertaken have Ruto winning 3 times it nearest competitor. I know all of the washed up and frustrated politician are trying to catch up - but end of the day - we know Ruto just has to watch out for Raila - and beat him proper. The rest are details. As long as Raila is unwanted in GEMA - Ruto is sleepwalking to PORK.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Nyahunyo is coming

Uhuru: I will not entertain Tangatanga talk

SATURDAY JANUARY 18 2020

The Saturday Nation has established that President Kenyatta told politicians and the Kikuyu Council of Elders that anyone who dares stand in the way of his legacy projects by constant bickering will find it rough in the coming days.

A senior politician who attended the meeting told the Saturday Nation that President Kenyatta was categorical that he would not entertain the Tangatanga brigade in the Mt Kenya region.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Uhuru-I-will-not-entertain-Tangatanga-talk/1064-5422378-eacmmz/index.html

Pundit it seems Lee Kinyanjui has dumped your boy

Nakuru Governor Lee Kinyanjui, who played a key role in organising the meeting, in an apparent reference to President Kenyatta’s handover of power, allegedly said the sword is too sharp to be entrusted to another leader from outside the community in its current form.

“The leadership sword is very sharp and needs to be blunted a bit before we can hand it over to another person whose behaviour on assuming the mantle of power can’t be predicted,” he reportedly said, in what is understood to mean suggestions to expand the Executive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
What Nyahunyo can he really unleash when he is becoming lame-duck everyday. Maybe he unleashes an assassination squad otherwise as long as the GEMA people are anti-Raila he is wasting time, energy and strategy. I think Kiunjuri need to take war to him now. As for Lee - he knows his time is up - and Kihika daughter will sweep the floor with him & Mbugua. Nakuru is the const you want to least annoy Ruto because Kalenjin makes nearly 40% of the vote (if not more).

As of now Uhuru has executive authority - Ruto has parliament - and Judiciary is out there. Ruto has the Jubilee party and majority support of Jubilee members.Anyway let see first how Jubilee elections will go. Then we get BBI 2.0. And then we take it from there.

Ruto best strategy is to bid time - to survive 2020 - and then 2021 it full campaign mode - and Uhuru will be forgotten - as lame-duck failure (farmers failure is a shadow because his big 4 is becoming a BIG JOKE) - as Raila get blamed for messing up Jubilee and hustler narrative is unleashed.

Ruto just need to ensure the constitution is not amended (increasingly becoming impossible - considering the timelines needed to come up with new constitution - have BBI2.0 come up with executive pm in parliamentary system - we can live with that :) :) , collect 1m signatures, have the signatures verified by IEBC, have the bill prepared approved in 24 counties, have it go to parliament for a vote (or to be sat on) - both houses, have it frustrated by judicial injunctions along the way with Omtaha already on it, have IEBC funded to conduct the referendum)-

Ruto should avoid attacking Uhuru directly - Just deflect and attack Raila. Continue with shadow boxing - until Uhuru makes it clear - via constitutional referendum  that he is in the ring - and then Ruto can stop pulling punches.

Nyahunyo is coming

Uhuru: I will not entertain Tangatanga talk

SATURDAY JANUARY 18 2020

The Saturday Nation has established that President Kenyatta told politicians and the Kikuyu Council of Elders that anyone who dares stand in the way of his legacy projects by constant bickering will find it rough in the coming days.

A senior politician who attended the meeting told the Saturday Nation that President Kenyatta was categorical that he would not entertain the Tangatanga brigade in the Mt Kenya region.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Uhuru-I-will-not-entertain-Tangatanga-talk/1064-5422378-eacmmz/index.html

Pundit it seems Lee Kinyanjui has dumped your boy

Nakuru Governor Lee Kinyanjui, who played a key role in organising the meeting, in an apparent reference to President Kenyatta’s handover of power, allegedly said the sword is too sharp to be entrusted to another leader from outside the community in its current form.

“The leadership sword is very sharp and needs to be blunted a bit before we can hand it over to another person whose behaviour on assuming the mantle of power can’t be predicted,” he reportedly said, in what is understood to mean suggestions to expand the Executive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Robina - and seem you have a lot of reconcilliation to do with Uhuru - before unleashing BBI 2.0

Another source said the President said he was still committed to one-man, one-vote, one-shilling, meaning that he still prefers a presidential system.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
BBI 2.0 remain the big card yes. From endless praises of the process in Jan 2020 Uhuru seem very determined. Taskforce was extended and Raila is onto the legwork. It laughable to claim Raila-Uhuru combo would have any difficulty fast-tracking the process - 1m signatures (joke), IEBC (joke), 24 counties (joke), parliament (joke). MPs are Judases who only care about their interest as you saw Duale back parliamentary and desert Ruto in the hour of need. Parliamentary is very hard to beat in non-GEMA. With Speaker Muturi and the minority leaders and maybe even Duale it impossible to block or "sit" on the bill. In any case you don't even need numbers just a rejection and it roll over to referendum. Tough luck beating parliamentary and more devolution on  the ground.

Kiunjuri and GEMA - Uhuru looks ready to persecute Tangatanga and keep them out of Mt Kenya. Look at Kuria lock-up and Susan Kihika in Nax. From the warnings of Kinyanjui and wa Iria about folks disrespecting Uhuru will not be allowed free reign in the mountain... it seem Tangatamga will face it rough. It very easy to kick Ruto and Kiunjuri out of GEMA especially Kikuyu. Now with all the goodies for farmers you see it will be hard to sell Ruto when Nyoro and Kuria are physically barred from holding rallies. Uhuru seem ruthless Moi-Jomo not lame Kibaki - I think you have mistook his silence before for weakness.

Jubilee & power levers - Uhuru has the GoK machinery yes. He also control judges through intimidation when push come to shove. Presidential run-off comes to mind - they brazenly executed Philomena Muilu driver and ensured there was no quorum. :) Judiciary is only independent when there is no dirty war. But a determined PORK can manipulate them with his NIS and other tools. Parliament you can save it please - MP allegiance depends on interests. In the case of BBI/parliamentary Ruto is in the minority. Jubilee Party of course is a conundrum. PORK has the muscle to either block the polls or mess with them altogether by forcing his guys in. This Imperial PORK can do anything... see all these intimidated governors have all lined up behind BBI. If he can lock DPORK out of his official residence - what difficult about kicking him out of the party? Ironially it is reforming this same Almighty PORK tha you vehemently oppose? It self- defeating.

Uhuru will likely enter a coalition with Raila and Kalonzos/Mdvd crew as Party Leader - ahead of 2022 before or after referendum - and Ruto has no shortage of choices for party. Tanga Tanga Party, United Green Movement, name it. Problem is against Uhuru-for-PM and Raila running circles in non-GEMA - it will be a mountain for him.

What Nyahunyo can he really unleash when he is becoming lame-duck everyday. Maybe he unleashes an assassination squad otherwise as long as the GEMA people are anti-Raila he is wasting time, energy and strategy. I think Kiunjuri need to take war to him now. As for Lee - he knows his time is up - and Kihika daughter will sweep the floor with him & Mbugua. Nakuru is the const you want to least annoy Ruto because Kalenjin makes nearly 40% of the vote (if not more).

As of now Uhuru has executive authority - Ruto has parliament - and Judiciary is out there. Ruto has the Jubilee party and majority support of Jubilee members.Anyway let see first how Jubilee elections will go. Then we get BBI 2.0. And then we take it from there.

Ruto best strategy is to bid time - to survive 2020 - and then 2021 it full campaign mode - and Uhuru will be forgotten - as lame-duck failure (farmers failure is a shadow because his big 4 is becoming a BIG JOKE) - as Raila get blamed for messing up Jubilee and hustler narrative is unleashed.

Ruto just need to ensure the constitution is not amended (increasingly becoming impossible - considering the timelines needed to come up with new constitution - have BBI2.0 come up with executive pm in parliamentary system - we can live with that :) :) , collect 1m signatures, have the signatures verified by IEBC, have the bill prepared approved in 24 counties, have it go to parliament for a vote (or to be sat on) - both houses, have it frustrated by judicial injunctions along the way with Omtaha already on it, have IEBC funded to conduct the referendum)-

Ruto should avoid attacking Uhuru directly - Just deflect and attack Raila. Continue with shadow boxing - until Uhuru makes it clear - via constitutional referendum  that he is in the ring - and then Ruto can stop pulling punches.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Robina - and seem you have a lot of reconcilliation to do with Uhuru - before unleashing BBI 2.0

Another source said the President said he was still committed to one-man, one-vote, one-shilling, meaning that he still prefers a presidential system.

That is doublespeak for "I will be Exec PM"... so long as he is running again there will be overhaul of the system. Why do you think he appends "one shilling" if not to mock Kioni and Tangatanga?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kakamega BBI rally live at Bukhungu. Mdvd, Weta, Eunice, Bungome Governor Wangamati, Trans Nzoia Governor Khaemba and the shebang in attendance. Pundit leta spin - how Didimas and Waluke will deliver Bukusu to Ruto.