Author Topic: How do you spin this Pundit ? - I told you more than a year ago that it is over!  (Read 18318 times)

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
How else would you like us to describe this divorce? It has been slow and all too apparent but your boy lives in his own world and is still in denial. Meantime you wax lyrical how he is a genius and how Babu is being played.

.......“His personal clothes and other personal belongings had already been put in various rooms. It is essentially a home and, therefore, his personal effects were in place that morning. Around 4pm, a call came from a senior government official to the government employees there that all the DP’s personal effects should be removed. It was shocker,” said a source.

Mr Ruto was forced to look for accommodation at English Point Marina in Nyali, where he spent the night. He came back to Nairobi the following day......

When you find your "viragos" being thrown out through the balcony or packed in a polythene bag and left with the watchman at the gate, know that she is done, really done with you!

Robina doesn't have to spend so many hours and responses trying to make you see the obvious.....

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-locked-out-of-official-residence/1064-5415094-view-asAMP-83oe3m/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
BBI was the watershed moment - the rest are frustration from Raila wing of Jubilee gov (Kibicho-matiangi-nancy group). Those are just a few misguided civil servants abusing Uhuru gov. Their time to be fired will come.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
@Pragmatic,

Some of us predicted this in 2013  :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
This was a marriage conceived in hell for the sake of escaping the dungeons of ICC. It was bound to fail from day one.

@Pragmatic,

Some of us predicted this in 2013  :D.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Fake news? If not then how powerful is kibicho to pull this off ? Kibicho is uhuru period. Ruto was/is supposed to be ruthless,  focused warrior, how did he take this lying down?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If you focus on the superficial you'll not distinguish the trees from the forest.There is a reason why Raila like jaramogi never became pork and why Ruto like Moi will Nick it.This is high level game being played here. BBI outcome should have convinced you about Uhuru real intentions but since you didn't get it BBI have been given another six months to keep you very engaged & hopefully.Somebody is being played and it's not Ruto.Its Raila. Uhuru has three teams working at cross purposes...one team job which they don't even know is to keep Raila busy n happy..the other team led by Ruto & Kiunjuri have a thro ball to counter Raila..and you have moderated like kinyua doing the gov business.Good cop & bad cop kind of arrangement. If Uhuru wanted to play politics...he knows how to do it..it not by antagonising his support base and abandoning the political class for Ruto.This the kind of high level siasa people like Raila or Kalonzo or maDVD cannot hack.Watch Ruto become PoRK.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I am worried about you my friend.  You are not taking this too well.

If you focus on the superficial you'll not distinguish the trees from the forest.There is a reason why Raila like jaramogi never became pork and why Ruto like Moi will Nick it.This is high level game being played here. BBI outcome should have convinced you about Uhuru real intentions but since you didn't get it BBI have been given another six months to keep you very engaged & hopefully.Somebody is being played and it's not Ruto.Its Raila. Uhuru has three teams working at cross purposes...one team job which they don't even know is to keep Raila busy n happy..the other team led by Ruto & Kiunjuri have a thro ball to counter Raila..and you have moderated like kinyua doing the gov business.Good cop & bad cop kind of arrangement. If Uhuru wanted to play politics...he knows how to do it..it not by antagonising his support base and abandoning the political class for Ruto.This the kind of high level siasa people like Raila or Kalonzo or maDVD cannot hack.Watch Ruto become PoRK.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
This comment did not age very well....kiunjuri waiting for through ball..pick and roll..only to be handed a red card

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Lol Pragmatic... that mpango wa kando analogy :D

The "senior government official" that threw Ruto out of DP mini-SH in Mombasa must be Kinuthia Mbugua who runs state lodges. Ruto kicked him out of Nakuru thru Jubilee mlolongo. Poetic.

Pundit is right about heavy-handed Jezebel crew that abuse power. This happened in Jomo sunset days where AG Charles Njonjo and Interior Minister Mbiyu Koinange fought viciously to control the succession. Koinange sought to amend katiba and crown himself... this he did by BBI-esque schemes and embarassing Moi by slashing his budget, docket, etc and Ngoroko elite police squad searches and raids at Moi official and personal houses. Njonjo could not save Moi physically but thwarted Koinange by scuttling his BBI. Moi laid low like an envelope and sneaked through the crossfire. Jomo was senile, bed-ridden and oblivious to all of it.

The case scenario today is entirely different. Ruto is not wise "coward" Moi. Uhuru is not senile or sick and there is no Koinange vs Njonjo war. Matiang'i, Kibicho, Jezebel are Uhuru dogs not rogue machinery. It is more like Jomo vs Moi.

Loyal vs rogue machinery - Pundit's whole spin.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
As an armchair analyst, the plot is not that sophisticated: From the day Orengo at BBI launch make the remarks, "mark my words, the the lake will unite with the mountain", it became obvious that BBI is being crafted to enable a super party created out of ODM and what will be left of Jubilee and perhaps inclusion of Gideon Moi's KANU and Kalonzo's Watermelon party. The idea being that kamwana will head this coalition thereby automatically confirming him PM- a brazen ichwari version of a Putin-Medvedev tandemocracy. UK got to terms with the fact that a party with Rao on the outside would be another hard fought battle and that is something he should avoid least ..... (well you know). The said coalition will steam-roll any formation Luto can come up with even WITHOUT the need to rig because from 2017 results RV only contributed 1.3M votes to Jubilee vote tally. On RAO's part, all he wants is to enter statehouse  :(. Having tried and tried and seeing age catching up, he just wants to do one better than his late dad, Jaramogi. UK does really like his job but has his reason(s) for wanting to remain relevant in the political dispensation beyond 2022 (as I mentioned up there - you know).

With the disadvantage Luto suddely finds himself, he will be looking for allies from unlikely quarters. Sijui anatafuta nini exactly in Sudan where he jetted out today. MM has noble ideals but to navigate the political maze that is Kenya once he gets in, he will find himself in a symbiotic relation with this Luto camp - A few of MM tweets so far do not rule out that possibility. SO WHO ARE THE LOSERS in all this? The Kenyan people of course - 45M or so of them... This country needs to see the back of dynasties and fake hustlers before it can turn a new leaf! The Youth should be now taking control of the destiny of this Nation so that tomorrow when their turn comes to be in control, their arrival at helm is at the helm of a Kenya they wanted to find in the first place - not a scotched piece of earth. Sadly though, instead of looking out for themselves, they are stuck following either the 'dynasties' or the 'hustlers'. It will be their loss - na bado.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
As an armchair analyst, the plot is not that sophisticated: From the day Orengo at BBI launch make the remarks, "mark my words, the the lake will unite with the mountain", it became obvious that BBI is being crafted to enable a super party created out of ODM and what will be left of Jubilee and perhaps inclusion of Gideon Moi's KANU and Kalonzo's Watermelon party. The idea being that kamwana will head this coalition thereby automatically confirming him PM. Something that seems to mirror an ichwari version of a Putin-Medvedev scheme. UK got to terms with the fact that a party with Rao on the outside would be another hard fought battle and that is something he should avoid least ..... (well you know). The said coalition will steam-roll any formation Luto can come up with even WITHOUT the need to rig because from 2017 results RV only contributed 1.3M votes to Jubilee vote tally. On RAO's part, all he wants is to enter statehouse  :(. Having tried and tried and seeing age catching up, he just wants to do one better than his late dad, Jaramogi. UK does really like his job but has his reason(s) for wanting to remain relevant in the political dispensation beyond 2022 (as I mentioned up there - you know).

With the disadvantage Luto suddely finds himself, he will be looking for allies from unlikely quarters. Sijui anatafuta nini exactly in Sudan where he jetted out today. MM has noble ideals but to navigate the political maze that is Kenya once he gets in, he will find himself in a symbiotic relation with this Luto camp - A few of MM tweets so far do not rule out that possibility. SO WHO ARE THE LOSERS in all this? The Kenyan people of course - 45M or so of them... This country needs to see the back of dynasties and fake hustlers before it can turn a new leaf! The Youth should be now taking control of the destiny of this Nation so that tomorrow when their turn comes to be in control, their arrival at helm is at the helm of a Kenya they wanted to find in the first place - not a scotched piece of earth. Sadly though, instead of looking out for themselves, they are stuck following either the 'dynasties' or the 'hustlers'. It will be their loss - na bado.

William Ruto is the biggest loser. I see a silver lining for Wanjiku and Khadija in the fairer, stabler, equitable parliamentary model. Don't credit the youth unfairly with sterling acumen or enterprise sabotaged by the dynasties or fake hustlers. The Kenyan is only as good as his chosen leadership. Although it is for purely selfish reasons, atoning sins of the father by reintroducing parliamentary federalism will be the best Uhuru legacy. That and kicking Ruto the snake out of the garden.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
As an armchair analyst, the plot is not that sophisticated: From the day Orengo at BBI launch make the remarks, "mark my words, the the lake will unite with the mountain", it became obvious that BBI is being crafted to enable a super party created out of ODM and what will be left of Jubilee and perhaps inclusion of Gideon Moi's KANU and Kalonzo's Watermelon party. The idea being that kamwana will head this coalition thereby automatically confirming him PM. Something that seems to mirror an ichwari version of a Putin-Medvedev scheme. UK got to terms with the fact that a party with Rao on the outside would be another hard fought battle and that is something he should avoid least ..... (well you know). The said coalition will steam-roll any formation Luto can come up with even WITHOUT the need to rig because from 2017 results RV only contributed 1.3M votes to Jubilee vote tally. On RAO's part, all he wants is to enter statehouse  :(. Having tried and tried and seeing age catching up, he just wants to do one better than his late dad, Jaramogi. UK does really like his job but has his reason(s) for wanting to remain relevant in the political dispensation beyond 2022 (as I mentioned up there - you know).

William Ruto is the biggest loser. I see a silver lining for Wanjiku and Khadija in the fairer, stabler, equitable parliamentary model. Don't credit the youth unfairly with sterling acumen or enterprise sabotaged by the dynasties or fake hustlers. The Kenyan is only as good as his chosen leadership. Although it is for purely selfish reasons, atoning sins of the father by reintroducing parliamentary federalism will be the best Uhuru legacy. That and kicking Ruto the snake out of the garden.
I am not crediting the Youth ... If anything, I am admonishing them to wake up, smell the coffee and prepare for a Kenya they want. A country of 47M with only 2.5M in formal employment does not augur well for their future. The call for that 'chosen leadership' has to be made by them ... they need to identify and support a leader who is looking out for Kenya ... looking ahead 30 -50 years and not be limited to the choices they have now of so called "political invincibles" that traditional media has been cowed to report on only.
The country is bigger than an individual. You seem fixated with this individual like it is almost personal ... like he ate your goat. Even if Luto fails in his bid to be pork, he will live out the rest of his life like Biwott courtesy of a Njonjo style presidential pardon, so as not to antagonize clansmens of @RVpundit. The man will have few regrets. He has stolen so much and lived like a king during the best years of his life. Money is subject to the law of diminishing returns. At a critical tipping point no extra shilling can improve the quality of your life. You may lose access to govt facilities but you won’t change where you live, you won’t change the bed you sleep on you, won’t change your TV, you won’t change your phone. He will have no more pull for politics.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Unfortunately the youth are no better equipped to solve the problems of the youth or that of the whole country. The only division that hold any political consequence is the tribe.  The other divisions such as youth, gender and income are no match to the tribe. At the end of the day, everyone troops back to their tribal caves.

I am not crediting the Youth ... If anything, I am admonishing them to wake up, smell the coffee and prepare for a Kenya they want. A country of 47M with only 2.5M in formal employment does not augur well for their future. The call for that 'chosen leadership' has to be made by them ... they need to identify and support a leader who is looking out for Kenya ... looking ahead 30 -50 years and not be limited to the choices they have now of so called "political invincibles" that traditional media has been cowed to report on only.
The country is bigger than an individual. You seem fixated with this individual like it is almost personal ... like he ate your goat. Even if Luto fails in his bid to be pork, he will live out the rest of his life like Biwott courtesy of a Njonjo style presidential pardon, so as not to antagonize clansmens of @RVpundit. The man will have few regrets. He has stolen so much and lived like a king during the best years of his life. Money is subject to the law of diminishing returns. At a critical tipping point no extra shilling can improve the quality of your life. You may lose access to govt facilities but you won’t change where you live, you won’t change the bed you sleep on you, won’t change your TV, you won’t change your phone. He will have no more pull for politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Odm go slow..very slow.. unless there is some breaking news on of Uhuru joining odm

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

:) audacity i may be stuck on the personal but not so quintessentially. Ruto raised our redflags with his thrifty runaway rot. I don't mind the billions he has racked as much as his carting and dishing hard currency fwaa. Anafunza vijana wizi. He can retire rich and ship off to Bermuda who cares. I doubt his Tanga Tanga will be allowed to address any more gatherings in Mt Kenya going by the wembe and nyahunyo i have seen being unleashed by the Kibicho mboys.

The system is more useful ultimately. The same one that keeps him safe despite the backstabbing. In tribalized Kenya you need to address the tyranny problem by parliamentary federalism. So i rather Uhuru continues as Exec PM than Raila as imperial president. It is a small price to pay. This is the one instance where Kenyatta greed might pay off: he will ignore Kikuyu fears for personal gain.

No, I don't give a damn about WSR if only he recants his evil designs. He must leave Kenya alone. We would trade him for a stray dog without ado.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
We are all waiting for the Jubilee elections... going by the present mayhem over mere BBI. The spring promises real entertainment.

Odm go slow..very slow.. unless there is some breaking news on of Uhuru joining odm

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
We are all waiting for the Jubilee elections... going by the present mayhem over mere BBI. The spring promises real entertainment.

Yes Ruto Kiunjuri just need some party to launch their 2022 bid against the perennial loser who has scattered NASA to the four winds.But I guess jubilee is on such serious trouble..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Yes Ruto Kiunjuri just need some party to launch their 2022 bid against the perennial loser who has scattered NASA to the four winds.But I guess jubilee is on such serious trouble..

United Green Movement maybe... aka URP. Jubilee iko na wenyewe. Your boy can't even access his official residence :) - his minions being kicked out of meetings - good luck with the elections. Uhuru seem to be Jomo-Moi iron-fist combo.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
I notice a shift in the goal post.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

United Green Movement maybe... aka URP. Jubilee iko na wenyewe. Your boy can't even access his official residence :) - his minions being kicked out of meetings - good luck with the elections. Uhuru seem to be Jomo-Moi iron-fist combo.
Uhuru is going home...and his orphans are having the desperate last kicks of any dying regime