Author Topic: "Ruto Tosha": David Ndii  (Read 3035 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
"Ruto Tosha": David Ndii
« on: November 28, 2019, 10:39:56 PM »
?s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: "Ruto Tosha": David Ndii
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 10:50:37 PM »
Ruto is the chosen one

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 12:11:58 AM »
Chosen by whom?

Ruto is the chosen one

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 03:15:30 AM »
?s=19
I don't see what this 'fighting chance' or difference Ndii is talking abt is: One is dynasty, one is desperate to establish his own dynasty. Hakuna 'afadhali'. But theyve messed the economy so much, it almost doesn't matter. We're in a ditch either way.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 06:10:05 PM »
Ruto is best suited - he has the energy, the brilliance and ambitions to leave a great legacy. He wants to transform this country the same way Meles Zenawi or Kagame have done. He will probably end up a 30-50B dollars rich - but kenya will be nearly 600B worth of economy annualy when he retires.  If not a trillion dollar economy.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 07:53:25 PM »
?s=19

David Ndii is a brilliant guy.  Not the same as infallible though.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 03:38:37 PM »
?s=19

He has a special hatred for Kenyatta no doubt and he won’t hesitate to weave yarns of trash just to paint him in negative light.

He, like other NGOists,is busy trying to disentangle himself from Babu
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 03:51:41 PM »
?s=19

He has a special hatred for Kenyatta no doubt and he won’t hesitate to weave yarns of trash just to paint him in negative light.

His biggest weakness is he gets emotionally attached to his causes.   A bit like Miguna but not quite stark raving mad.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 04:05:06 PM »
Its rather simplistic to reduce the complex politics of Kenya to dynasties vs. non-dynasties (what is that?). People have always known who Ouru and Raila are when they supported them for all kinds of reasons.  Why all of a sudden is their parentage becoming important?.  Its clear that Ruto sold this idea to his Mt. Kenya supporters but I do not think its going to fly nationally.

?s=19

His biggest weakness is he gets emotionally attached to his causes.   A bit like Miguna but not quite stark raving mad.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2019, 06:08:39 PM »
I remain unconvinced that UhuRuto are working against each other...BBI was the watershed moment for the doubting Thomases..Uhuru is playing high level politics like he did when he famously resigned for MaDVD in 2013..for the prize of mandazi and tea prepared by Tessi MaDVD.The ultimate aim was to destroy maDVD and Raila...and as of now the aim is neuter Raila and kill NASA...give a through ball to Ruto.If Uhuru and Ruto were to seriously go for each other there would already be blood on the street...no blood..no fighting.. just fake shadow boxing

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2019, 06:35:12 PM »
 :lolz: :lolz:

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2019, 08:45:59 AM »
Which of the 3 types are you Bwana Pastor?

:lolz: :lolz:

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527