Author Topic: BBI Leak  (Read 6088 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
BBI Leak
« on: November 25, 2019, 09:21:44 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FVV8yZDfBKEIZzocPX7QmFyKVejwYltz/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: BBI Leak
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 10:33:22 PM »
Thanks.  But why is this a secret?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 12:17:31 AM »
Abolishing the use of English in official functions is stupidity on steroids.  Stupid to the max.  Language is the closest thing to the world's lingua franca, but no, let's have our citizens look as befuddled as a Tanzanian abroad.  I wonder if the rest of it is full of similarly asinine ideas.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 01:07:28 AM »
Looks more like Ruto's No propaganda.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 06:25:42 AM »
Looks more like Ruto's No propaganda.

If it is fake I must be quite convincing. I don't like Ruto but I wonder how leaking the document hours to the main thing would help him especially if it's full of BS. It will just make its opponents Petty and with fewer excuses for resisting it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 06:27:59 AM »
Abolishing the use of English in official functions is stupidity on steroids.  Stupid to the max.  Language is the closest thing to the world's lingua franca, but no, let's have our citizens look as befuddled as a Tanzanian abroad.  I wonder if the rest of it is full of similarly asinine ideas.

When you think about it, both English and Kiswahili are foreign but English gives Kenyans a greater edge. Swapping national language changes nothing. There is someone under the illusion that it is Kiswahili that killed tribalism in Tanzania. I don't think so

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 08:35:11 AM »
When you think about it, both English and Kiswahili are foreign but English gives Kenyans a greater edge. Swapping national language changes nothing. There is someone under the illusion that it is Kiswahili that killed tribalism in Tanzania. I don't think so
Tzians had a non-tribal first president whereas we had a class A tribalist of the highest order who had Kikuyus swearing blood oaths about the House of Mumbi and all manner of unbelievable stuff. He messed the tribal relations with all sorts of policy decisions, not least of which was land: that's what it comes down to, re the differences btw us and Tz. Even the first E.A.C really broke up because of the same greed in Nairobi that denied us true nationalism within our own borders. A true Pan-Africanist and a Total tribalist just arent gonna leave a similar legacy where the unity of the people is concerned.

Anyway, if language has a role, it's that Tzians killed their ethnic languages, not magic Swahili.

But Swahili is a Bantu language, not foreign. Arabic loanwords, that's what its got, but it's Bantu, through n through. Does that mean we should kill English? That's insanity. No one will agree to that. Besides, Swahili is already our national language. We have two official languages. Whoever put that there amepitwa na wakati. We should be improving the way English is taught outside Nairobi, not following Tz.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 10:58:18 AM »
Tzians had a non-tribal first president whereas we had a class A tribalist of the highest order who had Kikuyus swearing blood oaths about the House of Mumbi and all manner of unbelievable stuff. He messed the tribal relations with all sorts of policy decisions, not least of which was land: that's what it comes down to, re the differences btw us and Tz. Even the first E.A.C really broke up because of the same greed in Nairobi that denied us true nationalism within our own borders. A true Pan-Africanist and a Total tribalist just arent gonna leave a similar legacy where the unity of the people is concerned.

Anyway, if language has a role, it's that Tzians killed their ethnic languages, not magic Swahili.

But Swahili is a Bantu language, not foreign. Arabic loanwords, that's what its got, but it's Bantu, through n through. Does that mean we should kill English? That's insanity. No one will agree to that. Besides, Swahili is already our national language. We have two official languages. Whoever put that there amepitwa na wakati. We should be improving the way English is taught outside Nairobi, not following Tz.

Colonialists too contributed to tribalism. They sowed the seeds. They started the profiling.Not that this is an excuse. Not sure if this was the case in Tz

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »

Yep.  The fact is most Kenyans speak Swahili and it has not stopped tribalism.  Conversely, contrary to prevailing perspectives, Tanzanians do know their tribes and speak their native languages too.  But the government made a point to downplay their significance.  So you'll have trouble knowing anybody's tribe, not because they don't have it, but it really doesn't matter.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2019, 04:47:39 PM »

Colonialists too contributed to tribalism. They sowed the seeds. They started the profiling.Not that this is an excuse. Not sure if this was the case in Tz

The Negro under British ruled Kenya was treated fairly the same.  Terribly, but without favorites.  Especially if you contrast this with the Hutu/Tutsi saga in Rwanda where Tutsi's were clearly favored.  Or in Uganda where the Baganda were given leeway to lord it over other tribes in the name of administration.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2019, 08:57:35 PM »
Hehe we are giving executive more power...lol..kweli this was smoke and mirrors. Ruto has wasted to much political capital wailing like a madman over nothing

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 03:35:39 AM »
Not a parliamentary system, after all. So what was the point? Just to add prime minister? Weird.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 04:00:33 AM »
Not a parliamentary system, after all. So what was the point? Just to add prime minister? Weird.

Mind games..no ruto has been smoked out. This an antic similar to okoa Kenya.

Robina
Prime Minister will be appointed and fired by President

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 05:00:21 AM »
Its like the Israeli system - where coalitions rule.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2019, 06:47:44 AM »
Kicheko biggest.Raila played like a fool.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2019, 09:52:03 AM »
Its like the Israeli system - where coalitions rule.

Nope. It's just the filthy old pig with makeup. In fact PM with zero powers just shields PORK from accountability. This is worse than the current structure.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2019, 10:11:55 AM »
Kicheko biggest.Raila played like a fool.

Raila and ODM need to boycott this nonsense and return to maandamano. It easy to string a parliamentary or anti-PORK coalition. Especially with fresh Ruto-Kiunjuri pact.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2019, 11:13:28 AM »
This seem like Naivasha repeat. Raila will run away with it - and become the father of the new newer constitution.
Raila and ODM need to boycott this nonsense and return to maandamano. It easy to string a parliamentary or anti-PORK coalition. Especially with fresh Ruto-Kiunjuri pact.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2019, 12:28:33 PM »
It points that raila won't run in 2022 and ruto may still be blocked out of power by Uhuru. I belief BBI just read the political reality that there is no appetite for constitutional change. There is no money for it. Raila can now sit back and let Uhuru take on economic storm alone

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2019, 01:21:44 PM »
Why sould Uhuru take the economic storm alone when he has an able deputy with whom he has been running a nusu mkate regime for the past 7 years?

It points that raila won't run in 2022 and ruto may still be blocked out of power by Uhuru. I belief BBI just read the political reality that there is no appetite for constitutional change. There is no money for it. Raila can now sit back and let Uhuru take on economic storm alone