Author Topic: Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow  (Read 12297 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2019, 02:12:06 PM »
I don't think Uhuru can risk a rebellion in Central/Mt Kenya. That is why he was blowing hot & cold. He was actually pleading for mercy because he knows
 1) Mt Kenya proletariat have said NO to his politics post-2017 elections
 2) The majority of leaders are with the people in rejecting Uhuru politics that are hard to comprehend.
 3) Mt kenya are accusing Uhuru of under-delivering compared to Kibaki - SGR as you well know avoids Mt Kenya - and all big ticket stuff - nothing is happening there - Kibaki was blantant tribalist - who spent a lot in Mt kenya - while Uhuru has tried to be fair - I think he has been most fair of all presidency.

There is nothing more hurtful than to be rejected by your own people.

Let wait for BBI to be released. If there is lots of hue & cry in Mt Kenya - Uhuru will kill it.

Uhuru risk losing all - he loses Mt Kenya and he is GONE kaput in great shame - and Kenyatta's will go back to irrelevances - like the Mois in Kalenjin land.

Ruto has to play smart like he has done - attack Raila and ignore Uhuru folks shadow-boxing at least publicly - don't give him the excuse to win back Mt Kenya. Don't pull punches on Raila because there is huge anti-Raila following in Kenya esp in Mt Kenya.

Kiunjuri and Ruto have it coming. They don't have the numbers to stop BBI. Once it passes, there will be no almighty president let alone VP - what will Ruto be offering Gema? He could always front Kiunjuri as PM - and square with senile Raila for ceremonial president :)

As long as Raila is ready to sacrifice to scuttle Ruto the latter is in serious trouble. Uhuru just needs to hold Gema and pit non-Gema. Easy peasy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2019, 04:45:53 PM »
BBI doesn't need Gema unity - because it is wildly popular outside Kikuyu and Kalenjin - popular even in Meru. Your conjectures about Uhuru's intentions haven't panned out: he has silenced Waititus - threw Ruto under the bus in Kibra - now BBI is here and all loud shouts from Atwolis - he is going for PM. Why does he need to sell Raila in Central again? How does he become irrelevant when he is Exec PM? Letting the faithless Ruto into power - or endorsing Kiunjuri... the laughable Supreme Leader is a direct one-way ticket to irrelevance. Uhuru has Gema in his grip - so long as non-Gema are in dog fight - it easy as class one math. A few noises will emerge as BBI pass - Ruto in fact is at bigger risk of losing Duales and all non-Gema by opposing BBI. Old Raila is on the clock and good for portraits on notes & kiosks, swearing in folks and few roads or monuments erected in his name. If Ruto eat humble pie - and back Raila :) - Uhuru and Gema would be kaput like 07. The chance of that is a snowball in hell.

I don't think Uhuru can risk a rebellion in Central/Mt Kenya. That is why he was blowing hot & cold. He was actually pleading for mercy because he knows
 1) Mt Kenya proletariat have said NO to his politics post-2017 elections
 2) The majority of leaders are with the people in rejecting Uhuru politics that are hard to comprehend.
 3) Mt kenya are accusing Uhuru of under-delivering compared to Kibaki - SGR as you well know avoids Mt Kenya - and all big ticket stuff - nothing is happening there - Kibaki was blantant tribalist - who spent a lot in Mt kenya - while Uhuru has tried to be fair - I think he has been most fair of all presidency.

There is nothing more hurtful than to be rejected by your own people.

Let wait for BBI to be released. If there is lots of hue & cry in Mt Kenya - Uhuru will kill it.

Uhuru risk losing all - he loses Mt Kenya and he is GONE kaput in great shame - and Kenyatta's will go back to irrelevances - like the Mois in Kalenjin land.

Ruto has to play smart like he has done - attack Raila and ignore Uhuru folks shadow-boxing at least publicly - don't give him the excuse to win back Mt Kenya. Don't pull punches on Raila because there is huge anti-Raila following in Kenya esp in Mt Kenya.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2019, 04:56:45 PM »
Uhuru to be Prime Minister after 2022, Atwoli insists
Fred Kibor  17th Nov 2019 00:00:00 GMT +0300

COTU Secretary General Francis Atwoli and Cherangany MP Joshua Kuttuny (left) during a fundraising at Evangelical Bible Church Illula in Eldoret Uasin Gishu County yesterday. [Peter Ochieng, Standard]

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001349683/uhuru-to-be-prime-minister-after-2022-atwoli-insists
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2019, 09:34:45 PM »
Like I told you ammending katiba is no joke...if Jubilee majority want to kill they will sit on BBI once it get there...plus so many hurdles in a process that at minimum requires 2yrs

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2019, 10:05:09 PM »
If Aukot the political bimbo could go all the way to counties - it nothing for Handshake crew. You don't get - 30 years of kikuyu and 25 years of Kalenjin - and you are proposing another Kalenjin-Kikuyu ticket. Even Meru won't take that. No, Tanga Tanga cannot scuttle BBI - no numbers - their Majority Leader already supports it.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2019, 11:47:40 AM »
So Urp kalenjin had planned to heckle Uhuru after sagana meeting,Kimani ngujiri received cash from Arap mashamba.wololo yayeeee,taking things too far https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/corridors-of-power/2019-11-18-was-there-a-secret-plot-to-heckle-uhuru-after-sagana/

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2019, 04:14:17 PM »
Uhuru to be Prime Minister after 2022, Atwoli insists
Fred Kibor  17th Nov 2019 00:00:00 GMT +0300

COTU Secretary General Francis Atwoli and Cherangany MP Joshua Kuttuny (left) during a fundraising at Evangelical Bible Church Illula in Eldoret Uasin Gishu County yesterday. [Peter Ochieng, Standard]

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001349683/uhuru-to-be-prime-minister-after-2022-atwoli-insists

Khatwoli seems to believe he has all the receipts.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2019, 04:17:25 PM »
He should first explain to Kenyans why he wants a man to be executive PM when he failed as executive president?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2019, 04:41:23 PM »
He should first explain to Kenyans why he wants a man to be executive PM when he failed as executive president?

He is a small time oligarch enjoying access to power.  The man has zero principles.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »
Most likely marked wife number 6 to be under lock and key come 2022 if things go his way. :D :D :D
The guy cannot think beyond his d..k.

He is a small time oligarch enjoying access to power.  The man has zero principles.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2019, 03:30:35 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2019, 03:43:07 PM »
Kuria is losing it... he would be the first casualty of Uhuru 2.0 - as they square out in Gatundu :)

We are tired and hungry, Moses Kuria gives 10 conditions for accepting BBI
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-11-23-we-are-tired-and-hungry-moses-kuria-gives-10-conditions-for-accepting-bbi/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2019, 05:03:31 AM »
Pundit & gout - I didn't notice this jambazi had surrendered to Kibicho & Jezebel. He literally call for Uhuru 2.0. Seem mere Ichung'wa and Kuria are Ruto holdouts in Kiambu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2019, 07:55:46 AM »
Pundit & gout - I didn't notice this jambazi had surrendered to Kibicho & Jezebel. He literally call for Uhuru 2.0. Seem mere Ichung'wa and Kuria are Ruto holdouts in Kiambu

Desperate times.. meanwhile the nose is tightening on Sonko who has been long standing supporter of BBI and Uhuru extension

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2019, 11:54:48 AM »
Any 411 on Sonko? Why are they hanging the guy despite kissing Uhuru feet?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2019, 12:51:57 PM »
It mostly because EACC don't listen to Kibicho like DCI & DPP.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2019, 01:01:53 PM »
Makes sense.

It mostly because EACC don't listen to Kibicho like DCI & DPP.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2019, 01:05:30 PM »
Raila has run circles around your boy.. seem Ruto has only NEP and RV. Duale is back in Ruto corner. Mt Kenya with Waititus, Waigurus is not locked down. Madvd fool as usual has lost control of ANC - UDF redux :) - likes of Osotsi, Malala, Khaniri are fully in Handshake. Despite Madvd threats to evict them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2019, 01:30:30 PM »
All this because Manyora said. Ruto job is easy - spent the next two years running circles around Raila - because face it - Uhuru doesn't want a referendum - and even't if he wanted - the process to get there is not easy.Release BBI and roadmap to realize it - and we shall see it. If it's parliament - it will die a certain death - because Ruto control most of the mps.

I am still not convinced Uhuru would fall for Raila games.

Raila has run circles around your boy.. seem Ruto has only NEP and RV. Duale is back in Ruto corner. Mt Kenya with Waititus, Waigurus is not locked down. Madvd fool as usual has lost control of ANC - UDF redux :) - likes of Osotsi, Malala, Khaniri are fully in Handshake. Despite Madvd threats to evict them.