Author Topic: Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow  (Read 12300 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2019, 05:13:50 PM »
Uhuru and his regime should do Kenyans a favour and just go in 2022. Any extension of the economic mess they will leave behind should be resisted.

Really..leaked..how about he said if BBI is bad reject it and he is not interested in any seat including pm

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2019, 08:01:45 PM »
Uhuru
its already 10 nil against Arap singh and tanga tanga squad

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001349553/tangatanga-sidelined-from-addressing-uhuru-s-meeting
Really..leaked..how about he said if BBI is bad reject it and he is not interested in any seat including pm

Who actually believes Uhuru and Raila haven't seen the sealed report? Of course Uhuru doesn't "want" any seat - Atwolis, Sonkos and Kalonzos want him to stay and ensure peaceful transition to parliamentary.  :) He will dissociate from succession until new system is in place. Then Ruto can try square with him in Gema - after alienating Duales, Luhyas and all non-Gema opposing parliamentary and devolution.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2019, 08:23:02 PM »
I don't see the economy as so bad. People are short-sighted and fickle. And political. They whined over rates, then caps; now again about rates. GoK cannot shield you from change and flux of models - capital, platforms, talent, MNC's, globalization, etc. The infrastructure gap needs to be filled quickly and Jubilee hearts have been in the right place. But they are hare-brained and have sub-optimal strategy of SGR and last-miles- keep in mind their social responsibility - which basically means happiness aka food or money in the pocket. Pundit conflates this with rail and transformers. Infra development needs some calibration - century bonds, subways, etc - high return and low installments. Ndii and other naysayers have little in way of alternative substance.

Uhuru and his regime should do Kenyans a favour and just go in 2022. Any extension of the economic mess they will leave behind should be resisted.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2019, 09:08:52 PM »
Uhuru calls for truce after Neutralizing Ruto and takataka movement. Ruto drove his presidential candidacy into a ditch. It will take a miracle to recover. Uhuru will slowly whip Gema back in line once the loud mouth realize Ruto candidacy is DOA. Interesting times

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2019, 09:52:01 PM »
Uhuru calls for truce after Neutralizing Ruto and takataka movement. Ruto drove his presidential candidacy into a ditch. It will take a miracle to recover. Uhuru will slowly whip Gema back in line once the loud mouth realize Ruto candidacy is DOA. Interesting times

You are very right. Ruto is smart alec - stabbing Uhuru in the back while heaping cheap praises. Then the dude throws fits and acts jilted. :( Uhuru was the only real friend he had. Seems now he has only Kalonzo - going by Kibra - all the Oparanyas, Kibwanas we thought he had are above his paygrade. He has no chance against the Uhuru-Raila combo.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 05:19:17 AM »
Pundit, what the Standard is reporting sounds very different from what you were expecting from Sagana. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001349583/i-don-t-mind-pm-position-says-uhuru

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 05:32:05 AM »
Uhuru is greedy for power and still thinks bhe can pull madimoni card on calculatively even greedier Ruto
 The sarcastic posts by Ruto allied mps are a warning shot of what awaits the gatundu suckers.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2019, 05:39:38 AM »
People do nor understand what is at play. Uhuru will go home in 2022. However he is afraid be had failed to whitewash kenyatta legacy of sleaze. There is no worst feeling for a prince like him than that of knowing you being mocked behind your back. Uhuru played with economic fire while being cheered by radicals in gema and RV. When the dust settled the debt was named Uhuru. When uhuru shutdown social media accounts it showed he was very sentitive to how he was being perceived.

When ruto convinced him to steal elections he never foresaw a situtation where he was going to lose the coutnry in the process. Handshake was engineered by his family after that suffering serious loses due to boycott. Uhuru is where kibaki was during nara. He cannot go back to jubilee days of him and ruto eat meat. He has certain conditionalities he got meet or his own empire and freedom may be at stake.

It is better to be loved than feared

Using phone so read and edit in your mind

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 05:54:26 AM »
Why do you think BBI is being delayed? Because the ground in central is hostile. People have lost ability to make money. Tea prices plummeted last year meaning the most lucrative cash crop is going to leave millions having a very unhappy Christmas. Milk prices have plummeted by 10 ssh another disaster of milk glut and good rains. Wanjiku is unhappy and rural kikuyus have no time to reminisce about politics. Moi used to come to my village on "surprise" visits to inspect tea zones and no one would pay him mind. The other day in gatundu residents had to be begged to attend a meeting ..meeting will all county security leaders Inspector General of police matiangi water cs and dcio and mps and county commissioners. There less than 100 attendees this was a meeting to address security and announce reshuffle of all police in the area and leaders in police. My point uhuru has lost the ground and i doubt ruto will regain it ..however if the fight is between ruto and Uhuru in central ruto it is a no contest

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 07:34:12 AM »
Socrates: Uhuru doesn't need the Kikuyu to pass BBI. It's self- propelling and noone is surprised kikuyu and Kalenjin are the only opponents. The two tribes that planned to dominate the presidency for 100 years. I mean even Duale is enthusiastic about parliamentary. Who in the rest of Kenya is opposing BBI?  -anyone of consequence?

Kiraitu and the governors support Uhuru. Ruto is left with a bunch of MPs. I don't even know any senator backing him save for Susan Kihika.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2019, 07:50:26 AM »
Pundit, what the Standard is reporting sounds very different from what you were expecting from Sagana. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001349583/i-don-t-mind-pm-position-says-uhuru

They met in camera but the reports are not kind to Ruto.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2019, 02:40:18 PM »
Socrates: Uhuru doesn't need the Kikuyu to pass BBI. It's self- propelling and noone is surprised kikuyu and Kalenjin are the only opponents. The two tribes that planned to dominate the presidency for 100 years. I mean even Duale is enthusiastic about parliamentary. Who in the rest of Kenya is opposing BBI?  -anyone of consequence?

Kiraitu and the governors support Uhuru. Ruto is left with a bunch of MPs. I don't even know any senator backing him save for Susan Kihika.

Free and fair elections and the rest will be sorted out. BBI to me is misguided. No amount of distribution of cronyism at the top will solve problems at the bottom. Devolution is there all we need is simple adherance to the constitution and respect of letter and spirit of constitution. Uhuru, ruto and raila are still stuck at in the past of a centralized system. Even our mps and mcas are still stuck in the past. If we lewve status quo i do believe eventually things will sort themselves and the new order will slowly emerge. As for all we need is mps and mcas to do their fucking jobs

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »
Free and fair elections and the rest will be sorted out. BBI to me is misguided. No amount of distribution of cronyism at the top will solve problems at the bottom. Devolution is there all we need is simple adherance to the constitution and respect of letter and spirit of constitution. Uhuru, ruto and raila are still stuck at in the past of a centralized system. Even our mps and mcas are still stuck in the past. If we lewve status quo i do believe eventually things will sort themselves and the new order will slowly emerge. As for all we need is mps and mcas to do their fucking jobs

Are you stating your wishes or the reality? Free and fair elections..?

Parliamentary system is the optimal model the world over. Separates the state from the executive - the ceremonial from the accountable. Even the US has an electoral college. Lancaster was a pure parliamentary federalism before greedy Jomo devoured it into centralized presidentialism. The CEO needs to attend the floor and be questioned. Subpoenaed to court, etc.

About devolution - we need more of it but not before transitioning. NHS is being introduced to sanitize health. We are very far from devolving KRA - until counties demonstrate efficacy with council rates and managing cemetries. Agric seems ish-ish - but if you are to adapt large-scale farming - you still need a GoK body for that. In short devolution needs retooling. It is new and experimental.

Chapter 6 - needs to be revised.Together with SRC and MP perks. You have a few lessons learnt now so it is about time.

10 years is a good test window to recalibrate the constitution. So long as it is debated and gets majority support in a referendum. But you are kikuyu - I get the dither. :)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2019, 05:23:19 PM »

This not about me being a kikuyu. I have a record here. I was luke warm to kibaki 2002..and never supported any kikuyu after that ..i may be the only kikuyu who didn't watch jubilee two inaugurations
Are you stating your wishes or the reality? Free and fair elections..?

Parliamentary system is the optimal model the world over. Separates the state from the executive - the ceremonial from the accountable. Even the US has an electoral college. Lancaster was a pure parliamentary federalism before greedy Jomo devoured it into centralized presidentialism. The CEO needs to attend the floor and be questioned. Subpoenaed to court, etc.

About devolution - we need more of it but not before transitioning. NHS is being introduced to sanitize health. We are very far from devolving KRA - until counties demonstrate efficacy with council rates and managing cemetries. Agric seems ish-ish - but if you are to adapt large-scale farming - you still need a GoK body for that. In short devolution needs retooling. It is new and experimental.

Chapter 6 - needs to be revised.Together with SRC and MP perks. You have a few lessons learnt now so it is about time.

10 years is a good test window to recalibrate the constitution. So long as it is debated and gets majority support in a referendum. But you are kikuyu - I get the dither. :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2019, 11:40:05 PM »
Hey no worries just messing with you

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2019, 10:56:08 AM »
Interesting two years. It appears Uhuru doesn't intend to home unless he is forced. Now he needs to release the BBI. This blowing hot and cold doesn't help anybody.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2019, 10:59:35 AM »
Yes that is Uhuru dilemma. Ruto has played his few cards deftly - and Mt kenya do not want to hear anything about Raila (handshake, BBI, etc). For them the omens are already bad economic wise - and they know Kikuyu-Kalenjin split will be brutal.

How soon before say Kiunjuri openly fight the Kenyattas? I think as soon as BBI is out.

Why do you think BBI is being delayed? Because the ground in central is hostile. People have lost ability to make money. Tea prices plummeted last year meaning the most lucrative cash crop is going to leave millions having a very unhappy Christmas. Milk prices have plummeted by 10 ssh another disaster of milk glut and good rains. Wanjiku is unhappy and rural kikuyus have no time to reminisce about politics. Moi used to come to my village on "surprise" visits to inspect tea zones and no one would pay him mind. The other day in gatundu residents had to be begged to attend a meeting ..meeting will all county security leaders Inspector General of police matiangi water cs and dcio and mps and county commissioners. There less than 100 attendees this was a meeting to address security and announce reshuffle of all police in the area and leaders in police. My point uhuru has lost the ground and i doubt ruto will regain it ..however if the fight is between ruto and Uhuru in central ruto it is a no contest

Offline Pajero

• Enigma

Offline Pajero

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2019, 01:42:51 PM »
Kiunjuri and Ruto have it coming. They don't have the numbers to stop BBI. Once it passes, there will be no almighty president let alone VP - what will Ruto be offering Gema? He could always front Kiunjuri as PM - and square with senile Raila for ceremonial president :)

As long as Raila is ready to sacrifice to scuttle Ruto the latter is in serious trouble. Uhuru just needs to hold Gema and pit non-Gema. Easy peasy.