Author Topic: Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow  (Read 12296 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow
« on: November 14, 2019, 01:29:31 PM »
I guess he will either go BBI(Raila) or No BBI(Ruto)

He cannot keep hiding his cards forever.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Uhuru to meet Mt Kenya leaders at Sagan tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 01:35:20 PM »
Uhuru cards are not hidden - Ruto incessant attacks tell us the inside story. Tanga Tanga crew are on overdrive painting Kibra rout as the Handshake oxymoron and BBI rubicon. A few Ichung'was will skip the Sagana meeting and erupt in a parallel protest. Kiraitus, Wa Irias and the ranks of Mt Kenya will be there.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 01:41:14 PM »
Well, let see how it goes tomorrow. If he goes BBI - definitely there will be a split and rebellion. If he goes Ruto - then mt kenya are already conditioned for Ruto 10.
Uhuru cards are not hidden - Ruto incessant attacks tell us the inside story. Tanga Tanga crew are on overdrive painting Kibra rout as the Handshake oxymoron and BBI rubicon. A few Ichung'was will skip the Sagana meeting and erupt in a parallel protest. Kiraitus, Wa Irias and the ranks of Mt Kenya will be there.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 03:00:40 PM »
clueless screwball will be threatening to continue buying time
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 03:09:03 PM »
What rebellion? - only the Sirma, Magerer, Kosgey variety. To most Kenyans, Uhuru has been nothing but statesmanly. Every time he warned the Jubilee boat would keel - Ruto stumped about in tantrums and was more unquiet than ever. Uhuru bore the mischief with silence. This orchestra will no doubt culminate in the national interest for him to carry on as the epicenter of peace. True to form - Ruto and Raila will be at each others' jugular as soon as the BBI is revealed. They will tear the country asunder - Uhuru will hold the sail - the cheerfulness of pride in his countenance. William Ruto is caged.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 03:16:31 PM »
clueless screwball will be threatening to continue buying time

Appears to me you're disposed to bouts of excitement and seizures of panic. As KenyanPlato would say - if he knew any Latin :) - Nix panicus.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 03:22:40 PM »
the screwball is an open book... expecting a strategy from greed and bad genes is just naive.... sucker can't keep cards

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 03:26:55 PM »
The empirical evidence doesn't agree. The man is president - yet the genius strategists - the go-getters :) - trip over themselves to grovel at his feet and sing his song.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 04:28:59 PM »
Stupid people become anything - presidents included.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 04:46:40 PM »
Now that you're his biggest supporter - when he say Ruto tosha - will you throw a big tantrum or join us in supporting H.E Uhuru wa Kenyatta.
The empirical evidence doesn't agree. The man is president - yet the genius strategists - the go-getters :) - trip over themselves to grovel at his feet and sing his song.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 08:33:12 PM »
Apparently he will about 400 leaders including all MCAs,most and governor

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 09:25:45 PM »
Now that you're his biggest supporter - when he say Ruto tosha - will you throw a big tantrum or join us in supporting H.E Uhuru wa Kenyatta.

I am a Raila supporter - Uhuru utility is sending Ruto to the dust-bin or back-bench where he belongs. A brazen, unwashed moneybag does not deserve to be president or Exec PM. A while back - immediately post- Handshake - I opined that Ruto has overreached by attempting to snuggle Gema grassroot as Arap Mibei did in Kalenjin. That he will be battered until he is down to size - until he needs Gema.  Atwoli advised him to borrow a leaf from the Moi humility - instead the hyena pull a mlolongo in Uhuru backyard. And then he offers a thud check called 50% :)

Well - I see events vindicating this. Meru sent him coded messages - I know your blinkers see it as endorsement. It isn't.

1. That Meru is their bedroom
2. That it is Meru's turn to produce a president

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 12:52:54 AM »
Ruto may ship to Green Party

Ruto allies say DP plotting to ditch Jubilee ahead of 2022

In Summary

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/corridors-of-power/2019-11-13-ruto-allies-say-dp-plotting-to-ditch-jubilee-ahead-of-2022/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 01:09:58 PM »
Any news? I'm sure Ruto has his fingers crossed - I see it going bad for him. Dude must be pacing by his phone waiting for Ndindi Nyoro updates.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2019, 01:43:45 PM »
You see raila has laid a clever trap for ruto. With or without BBI raila may leave with 20 percent of kikuyu vote. That is enough to top up. Remember raila doesn't need gema vote to be central to his strategy. He just needs 20 percent of it or even 12 percent and to be able to keep his original coalition intact. Ruto runs the that raila ran in 2013. He is build a coalition but it is a one person coalition. The gift raila has is ability to recruit new talent. He can spot a talent from miles. He is like moi in this aspect of team recruitment. Ruto on the hard is just a bull on Testetorone. Storm the barn east west north south with no grassroots ground game.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2019, 02:39:22 PM »
Live leaks
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Uhuru currently addressing the Sagana gathering.<br>He has spoken about PEV to 2013 to the 2017 double election up to the handshake.</p>&mdash; Oliver Mathenge (@OliverMathenge) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2019, 02:48:00 PM »
I wager some resolutions

1. New carrots for Mt Kenya - a few B's for miraa & coffee farmers, new roads or dams

2. All governors (inc Baba Yao) and most MP's (inc Kuria) sideline Ruto

3. Meru reject Kiunjuri and insist it's their turn if and when Uhuru exits

4. Uhuru is their sole leader and will give direction on BBI which all will follow

Barely a minute post- presser Ruto will "happily" tweet his whole-hearted agreement with His Excellency.

About Raila v Ruto... no comparison  :) Raila just dumped paperweight Kalonzo - dude delivered 0% kamba for Rectangular candidate. Ngilu and Kibwana are old Raila crew who were forced by the ground to go Narc or Muungano. Now Ruto has "attracted" an alliance with Wiper.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2019, 04:48:52 PM »
You see raila has laid a clever trap for ruto. With or without BBI raila may leave with 20 percent of kikuyu vote. That is enough to top up. Remember raila doesn't need gema vote to be central to his strategy. He just needs 20 percent of it or even 12 percent and to be able to keep his original coalition intact. Ruto runs the that raila ran in 2013. He is build a coalition but it is a one person coalition. The gift raila has is ability to recruit new talent. He can spot a talent from miles. He is like moi in this aspect of team recruitment. Ruto on the hard is just a bull on Testetorone. Storm the barn east west north south with no grassroots ground game.

Uhuru doesn't need to sell Raila... Raila needs to sell Uhuru 2.0 in non-Gema..  which is easy peasy cause all these retiring governors see opportunity to be ministers in parliamentary. Only Kalenjin and a few Kikuyu will oppose BBI.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2019, 05:00:22 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2019, 05:09:25 PM »
Uhuru
its already 10 nil against Arap singh and tanga tanga squad

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001349553/tangatanga-sidelined-from-addressing-uhuru-s-meeting
Really..leaked..how about he said if BBI is bad reject it and he is not interested in any seat including pm