Author Topic: Trump is polling at 22 percent with Hispanics  (Read 1242 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Trump is polling at 22 percent with Hispanics
« on: November 14, 2019, 06:42:16 AM »
Lol democrats are in trouble ..by 2030 Hispanics will be in bed with whites to continue oppression of Black people. They want out so bad to join whites it is only that Whites have no reason to share power with them now. Asians another growing population will join GOP. White America is recruit them in droves they are all over and right now Africans will be blacklisted from immigrating to USA if trump wins a second term. If he does Jeb bush or another lucky will run as a moderate in 2024 and win another 8 years ....

American tribalism at its best. Now the tribe of Hispanics is polling well for trump. They are the Luhyias of ????????. They are not monolithic group but someone has labelled them as such it is like saying a Bukusu and Maragoli are member of the same tribe. Anyway trump has 22% of them. These means NASA "Dems" may lose.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/05/trump-latino-poll-066187

You see when trump is sending signals to rightwingers in south America and latin american to crush leftist leaders he is using this as a bait for the White hispanics and non white Hispanics. The dog whistle about Mexicans is directed at poor native Mexicans who are rubbing from economic oppression of white Mexicans ..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Trump is polling at 22 percent with Hispanics
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 01:13:27 PM »
Still early but Trump needs to be careful about swing states. He just lost Virginia. My bet is only Pocahontas can take him down. Biden with his kid mired in scandal is Clinton 2.0 and Sanders has a bad heart.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 03:02:42 PM »
seems everybody has a job or good economic prospects except crazy whites on crack
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 03:53:28 PM »
Lol democrats are in trouble ..by 2030 Hispanics will be in bed with whites to continue oppression of Black people. They want out so bad to join whites it is only that Whites have no reason to share power with them now. Asians another growing population will join GOP. White America is recruit them in droves they are all over and right now Africans will be blacklisted from immigrating to USA if trump wins a second term. If he does Jeb bush or another lucky will run as a moderate in 2024 and win another 8 years ....

American tribalism at its best. Now the tribe of Hispanics is polling well for trump. They are the Luhyias of ????????. They are not monolithic group but someone has labelled them as such it is like saying a Bukusu and Maragoli are member of the same tribe. Anyway trump has 22% of them. These means NASA "Dems" may lose.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/05/trump-latino-poll-066187

You see when trump is sending signals to rightwingers in south America and latin american to crush leftist leaders he is using this as a bait for the White hispanics and non white Hispanics. The dog whistle about Mexicans is directed at poor native Mexicans who are rubbing from economic oppression of white Mexicans ..
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman