Author Topic: Gideon Moi is Gordon Sondland in blackface  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Gideon Moi is Gordon Sondland in blackface
« on: November 15, 2019, 12:13:05 AM »
And the characters traits are not that different either.  Corrupt to the core.  Does that mean some future AI can predict character traits just by observing the individual's appearance?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Gideon Moi is Gordon Sondland in blackface
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 12:17:21 AM »
Most likely your next president. I think tribe and community would be a better indicator than appearance.  In mafia town, where the Don drives the best car, owns the best crib and screw the most beautiful women most people would be drawn to criminal activities. Same case in kenya especially in kalenjin community stealing from government is way of life. No chills.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Gideon Moi is Gordon Sondland in blackface
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »
Most likely your next president. I think tribe and community would be a better indicator than appearance.  In mafia town, where the Don drives the best car, owns the best crib and screw the most beautiful women most people would be drawn to criminal activities. Same case in kenya especially in kalenjin community stealing from government is way of life. No chills.

Yep,  Kenya is in the vice-like grip of the oligarchs for the foreseeable future.  I consider Raila one of them.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman