Author Topic: Start a Forum for Preaching  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Start a Forum for Preaching
« on: September 27, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »
Where Daily Bread can post as many sermons as he wishes and we can go there and read undistrubed
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline anarchista

Re: Start a Forum for Preaching
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 08:28:11 PM »
Veri can you please make his posts a sticky.

Moi used to go to church every Sunday regardless of the shit he'd already planned to do the following week.

And you all can pay homage to Daily Bread before throwing brickbats on the forum.

Sins of the father... . . blood from the son

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 10:22:18 PM »
Omorlo,
Please ignore what don't concern you, including my irresistible sermons ( but pay your tithes negro!)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nuff Sed

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »
Omollo I wonder what you really mean. Everyone preaches these days and we see it every day on all forums. If you look critically, every post is a sermon. On the main forum legalists preach legalese, statisticians preach statistease, IT technicians preach programese, dictators preach against referendum, pro-referendum fans preach devolution, politicians preach politricks, conmen preach conmanese...... You can even spot fake preachers if you look carefully and read scriptures in context. why should Daily Bread be discriminated?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 02:29:02 PM »
I should have called it a Religious Forum.

Granting Daily Ugali and vooke their own forum where they can post sermons is not discriminatory. It is an act of great honor and respect. In fact I suggested it out of an overwhelming desire to thank them for a good job which is however lost in the wrong forums.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 03:02:24 PM »
Omorlo,
toa sadaka and stop pretending that I have forgotten
We have all those other dedicated forums, we have sports forums,animal forums, creation science, evilution, Satanism,gossip...all dedicated to ONE topic and then we have .org, Veritas genius which has some of everything

See they are not mutually exclusive negro?
am 'here' and 'there'
I should have called it a Religious Forum.

Granting Daily Ugali and vooke their own forum where they can post sermons is not discriminatory. It is an act of great honor and respect. In fact I suggested it out of an overwhelming desire to thank them for a good job which is however lost in the wrong forums.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.