Author Topic: I like the idea of borrowing, but will these loans be repaid???  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
I like the idea of borrowing, but will these loans be repaid???
« on: November 06, 2019, 08:22:15 PM »
People are always optimistic about their business until repayment sets in. Will they make enough money to repay these loans?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kenyan-lenders-target-small-medium-151620996.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: I like the idea of borrowing, but will these loans be repaid???
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 01:33:08 AM »
O gee the whining has began.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 05:24:05 AM »
O gee the whining has began.

lol.
I don't think there is capacity yet unless these loans go into manufacturing, expanding the service sector, or something like that. most of these people will be end up with loans they are unable to pay - forcing taxpayers to bail these banks.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 09:23:58 AM »
Interest rates have not stopped anyone from doing anything. If they are capped - the poor are denied. If they are cut loose - they rise. Either way the full risk of the borrower will be counted.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527