Author Topic: Pundit I warned you to watch Moses Kuria carefully  (Read 15341 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 30 mt Kenya MPs rejects BBI parliamentary
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2019, 03:04:48 PM »
BBI ni mchezo was paka na panya..end of the day going nowhere.keep Raila hopefully and off our streets.Look like Uhuru is waiting for Ruto to flour Raila in Kibera before resuming BBI talk shop

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2019, 05:34:25 PM »
BBI ni mchezo was paka na panya..end of the day going nowhere.keep Raila hopefully and off our streets.Look like Uhuru is waiting for Ruto to flour Raila in Kibera before resuming BBI talk shop

If Uhuru was pro-Ruto and Mariga - Sonko and Sakaja would be on the ground.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2019, 06:48:08 PM »
Those two are courting non GEMA vote in Nairobi as insurance

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2019, 08:16:49 PM »
Those two are courting non GEMA vote in Nairobi as insurance

I didn't catch that... aren't most Gema with Ruto?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2019, 08:17:57 AM »
Precisely..none of them is assured of GEMA votes..and they know Baba wing have no candidate after kidero was left alone.Sakaja I think already has one leg out because he knows beating Sonko in Nairobi won't be easy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2019, 06:46:07 PM »
That's too early. There will be a BBI reset - and Gema will hang with Uhuru 2.0. Positioning now is waste of time. Those Tanga Tanga fools will eat humble pie when Ruto vs Uhuru emerge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2019, 07:06:47 PM »
Uhuru is tired and not ready to face Ruto

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2019, 07:40:56 PM »
That is hubris. Uhuru is already facing Ruto - by fronting Babu and Handshake to flush MOU down the sewer - obviously a fool like you take silence for weakness. You don't need rubble-rousing horsepower if you are strategic. That KYM donkey work. 2012-2017 Uhuru use Ruto to contain Raila. Now it seem Raila will back Uhuru for PM - just to scorn Ruto. I think anti-BBI porojo, Kiunjuris, night meetings and all Gema investment are a waste of time. So long as Uhuru 2.0 - the battle will be in non-Gema. And we all know how that is shaping up in Pwani, Gusii, Maa, etc.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2019, 07:48:08 PM »
Pundit it very hard to beat Raila-Uhuru combo - cause power tripod - the rest are top-ups or flower girls. You discovered these laws of science yourself :) - when it was expedient. Well, you can't wind reality like a majira clock. Look how Kibra is turning out - only Khalwale, Kisii DG Joash Maang'i, Jaguars and useless pawns back Ruto boy. Is there a governor or serious influencer who back Mariga? What exactly is the gameplan? besides clinging to Uhurutopia.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2019, 08:15:32 PM »
Ruto 50 is intact, reshuffle didn't happen, Uhuru yet to sell handshake to central, just promise to a girl you're cheating your wife with that the lawyer is prepping divorce papers. Uhuru even endorsed Mariga.Moi did this to Raila with UhuRuto in the know.It called containment strategy to prevent Raila makelele and keep him off streets complete with a fake AU job that is paid by Kenya treasury and has no office in Adis AbabaThe laughable think treasury simply converted him from a pensioner to AU job.They stopped paying his retirement benefits because he was getting paid by same treasury for the fake AU job.Uhuru simply asked for technical title without office or budget knowing Raila diplomacy in Ivory coast was a disaster and other countries would have refused his role.Now Kenya pay for the title with few staff right in Nairobi

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2019, 09:42:09 PM »
After Mariga drubbing hope you accept reality - as it prep you for BBI earthquake. Again why does Uhuru need to sell Handshake? - that Raila KYM job. Uhuru 2.0 aka Exec PM - make Ruto and his Kiunjuris DOA in Mt Kenya. Raila need to sell Uhuru 2.0 in non-Gema - and he busy doing that all over - as Ruto cling to Uhurutopia and Kikuyu for dear life. BBI new system will be followed by Tanga Tanga implosion - as Nyoros and Ngiricis stampede back to Uhuru corner. Most will claim they never left. :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2019, 10:31:05 PM »
Why not release BBI today? Is Uhuru too busy.Mt Kenya are not happy with parliamentary system but definitely Kalenjin don't mind it.We have mps in 11 counties.. nobody come close.Kalenjin have more mps than all tribes including kikuyus I think.
After Mariga drubbing hope you accept reality - as it prep you for BBI earthquake. Again why does Uhuru need to sell Handshake? - that Raila KYM job. Uhuru 2.0 aka Exec PM - make Ruto and his Kiunjuris DOA in Mt Kenya. Raila need to sell Uhuru 2.0 in non-Gema - and he busy doing that all over - as Ruto cling to Uhurutopia and Kikuyu for dear life. BBI new system will be followed by Tanga Tanga implosion - as Nyoros and Ngiricis stampede back to Uhuru corner. Most will claim they never left. :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2019, 12:53:31 AM »
Ruto has been battling BBI all along. The reason for the dither is fear of rout in referendum. Cause all but Kikuyu and Kalenjin embrace inclusion. About BBI release - am sure Uhuru and Raila already got executive summary - Uhuru all the way in Sochi. Raila is busy in Kibra - and Uhuru is waiting for Ruto to acclimatize defeat with Kibra dog beating.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2019, 08:43:08 AM »
You seriously think Uhuru want a referendum :)  Ruto is not dithering - he is just playing their game - It likely former URP Jubilee will accept parliamentary system - and GEMA will reject it - and therefore no referendum will welcome - the whole play is to confuse Raila.

GEMA have to choose btw DPORK & 50 - and this mongrel of hybrid system with PM & Executive PM & so many other leaders dividing the pie into very tiny pieces.

I think they will choose DPORK - and 50-50 - knowing DPORK will inherit Ruto in 2032 or even earlier if something happen to Ruto.

Ruto has been battling BBI all along. The reason for the dither is fear of rout in referendum. Cause all but Kikuyu and Kalenjin embrace inclusion. About BBI release - am sure Uhuru and Raila already got executive summary - Uhuru all the way in Sochi. Raila is busy in Kibra - and Uhuru is waiting for Ruto to acclimatize defeat with Kibra dog beating.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2019, 09:07:59 PM »
Well you been singing that song - conjectures about Uhuru plans - while the report is here with most contradictory gossip from you. Spreading confusion. Few days we will know. Let first watch your Kibra dog beating.

You seriously think Uhuru want a referendum :)  Ruto is not dithering - he is just playing their game - It likely former URP Jubilee will accept parliamentary system - and GEMA will reject it - and therefore no referendum will welcome - the whole play is to confuse Raila.

GEMA have to choose btw DPORK & 50 - and this mongrel of hybrid system with PM & Executive PM & so many other leaders dividing the pie into very tiny pieces.

I think they will choose DPORK - and 50-50 - knowing DPORK will inherit Ruto in 2032 or even earlier if something happen to Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2021, 03:05:04 PM »
Kuria continue to position himself as Kikuyu defender - told you to watch the cunning fox carefully

Kuria is not a clown but cunning fox