Author Topic: Pundit I warned you to watch Moses Kuria carefully  (Read 15351 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: 30 mt Kenya MPs rejects BBI parliamentary
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 05:00:00 PM »
Kiujuri anointed by who? If they wanted him to be a running mate they would have instead made him a governor then pour money in Laikipia county to make him more visible and give him a track record instead they rigged Kibakis nephew. In scheme of things and as far as mt. Kenya politic is involved kiujuri is a peasant and a tout allowed to play above his league. He should be thankful for CS post.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 05:16:50 PM »
Asante ya punda ni teke.
Kiunjuri has failed in his docket. Allowed cartels led by Arap Mashamba to plunder the ministry's parastatals. He is just lucky to be from the annointed ethnic group.

Kiujuri anointed by who? If they wanted him to be a running mate they would have instead made him a governor then pour money in Laikipia county to make him more visible and give him a track record instead they rigged Kibakis nephew. In scheme of things and as far as mt. Kenya politic is involved kiujuri is a peasant and a tout allowed to play above his league. He should be thankful for CS post.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 05:47:43 PM »

Correct. Pundit need to tell us when and where was Kiunjuri anointed? Besides being floored in Laikipia by a nobody - and "campaigning" for Jubilee in Mt Kenya West - Uhuru bedroom :D - we only see him in maize scandals and drought. The man is "popular" for shrubbing incoherently.  Imagine even Ruto in UDM-URP days - Kiraitu and Mwakwere were the touted runningmates - as Ruto battled breathlessly but unsuccessfully to breach the 14% Kalenjin-only poll rating. Pokots and Tugen actually vote for Uhuru and Moi Sr - not Ruto - so despite topping up a few wariahes - Somali, Rendille, Pokomos - only truckloads of cash endear Ruto outside Kalenjin. This is not a dig - it factual. A place like Kibra which is meant as a test-run for Luhya - why all the feasts and handouts? - it as silly as cheating in mock exam. :)

Now we are meant to believe - not only has Ruto mastered NFD, Western and all frontiers - he has the power to anoint a nobody Kiunjuri as Gema Prince. :D A joke with a few youth followers in Nanyuki town. A small test in Malindi and Garissa - and Ruto crew wound up as distant 3rd. Kibra will really humble this lot. BBI if the gossip is believable is a seismic shift - they are trying to stop  a train with bare hands - to borrow Pundit's own idiomatics.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
Pundit saying Kiunjuri routed the old guard in Mt Kenya - is saying Buzeki bagged Moiben for Ruto. Why not "rout" his smalltime opponents in Laikipia - win some for himself? If that were true - the Nyoros and Gachaguas would be singing Kiunjuri - instead they sing Ruto or Uhuru. Seem strange and odd to me. Give us factual stuff - that we can see OBJECTIVELY - not unpalatable conjecture.

Which MP or senator or governor - or any influencer - follow Kiunjuri in Mt Kenya? The way Jumwas and Nyoros praise Ruto? At least Sabina and Irungu Kang'ata endorse PK - and ask Uhuru to name him Treasury CS.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 06:43:01 PM »
Pundit saying Kiunjuri routed the old guard in Mt Kenya - is saying Buzeki bagged Moiben for Ruto. Why not "rout" his smalltime opponents in Laikipia - win some for himself? If that were true - the Nyoros and Gachaguas would be singing Kiunjuri - instead they sing Ruto or Uhuru. Seem strange and odd to me. Give us factual stuff - that we can see OBJECTIVELY - not unpalatable conjecture.

Which MP or senator or governor - or any influencer - follow Kiunjuri in Mt Kenya? The way Jumwas and Nyoros praise Ruto? At least Sabina and Irungu Kang'ata endorse PK - and ask Uhuru to name him Treasury CS.
Kiunjuri got 40mps to prematurely attack bbi..check where most of them come from..Nakuru,laikipia,nyandarua, nyeri and a few Ruto diehards elsewhere.Kiunjuri gave TNA a run for their money culminating in winning Gachagua winning Nyeri governor.Kiraitu bus did well in my Kenya east.Kiraitu decided to go for Governor as part of deal to fold up and Kiunjuri who could have wo
not_ laikipia made a deal with Uhuru .. he may shrub but his kikuyu mastery is an asset and he has money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2019, 06:46:58 PM »
Typing from the phone but as the ultimate political Pundit my advice watch Mwangi Kiunjuri very very closely.He has a deal at least with Ruto.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2019, 07:07:07 PM »
Kiunjuri got 40mps to prematurely attack bbi..check where most of them come from..Nakuru,laikipia,nyandarua, nyeri and a few Ruto diehards elsewhere.Kiunjuri gave TNA a run for their money culminating in winning Gachagua winning Nyeri governor.Kiraitu bus did well in my Kenya east.Kiraitu decided to go for Governor as part of deal to fold up and Kiunjuri who could have wo
not_ laikipia made a deal with Uhuru .. he may shrub but his kikuyu mastery is an asset and he has money.

Pure conjecture. So the "evidence" is that the MPs are from Mt Kenya West? :) Of course 30 MPs now morph into 40 - your facts and figures multiply as Jesus fish and bread.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2019, 07:08:46 PM »
Typing from the phone but as the ultimate political Pundit my advice watch Mwangi Kiunjuri very very closely.He has a deal at least with Ruto.

Right. We must take your word. The undisputed oracle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2019, 09:07:47 PM »
Yes my track record speak for itself..I saw UhuRuto  as early as March 2008 just after horrific kikuyu kalenjin war..I predict elections to the decimal...I saw Ruto Kiunjuri from as early as 2017.I use to miss few areas like Western and now Gusii but am getting better.I predict counties like Bomet or kercho to the dot.Despite Isaac Ruto I predicted Uhuru would win by 89%.He won by 89%.Robina respect some of us...in class 2 I would be pitted against the best class 8 for mental maths...my nickname in high school was computer...given to me by high school principal and I had never seen one..I touched my first computer at UON.Forget BBI..watch Kiunjuri like a hawk.He is DPORK to Ruto.The rest are details.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2019, 10:08:55 PM »
I am sure you are a math genius and great engineer. Big deal. Let's talk now not 3 year Ruto-Kiunjuri horizon. BBI is out in a few days - and we see how your theory goes. If Ruto or Babu is being played by Uhuru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2019, 10:29:55 PM »
Matter of time before you know Uhuru is playing Raila.lRaila is known miguna miguna folk touch with 10 feet pole.BBI is  the 10 ft pole that Uhuru is touching Raila with...Moi was at his sunset and lost his guard so doy bet on another teojsn horse

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2019, 11:17:46 PM »
The scion of greedy Jomo is going nowhere. Hey, it's on this wall and all over the news. Ruto is welcome to continue as his KYM. Babu is happy for the sunset as ceremonial father of the nation.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2019, 11:31:45 PM »
For starters am not a big fan of BBI for obvious reason but BBI will sail through next year then referendum around 2020 or 2021. 2017 taught Uhuru and the mafia a lesson, you can steal election, assemble a kill team, use facebook and cambridge Analytica but Kenyans are too smart they will find a way to navigate through that non sense. Kikuyu and kalenjin only have 35% of the vote but lack sufficient economic muscle to keep your business afloat once boycott is called. As long as kenyatta family wants to do business in kenya they have no option but to stick with Raila or whoever is leading opposition.  For uhuru and kenyatta family it's all about economic preservation.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2019, 05:18:30 PM »
Yes my track record speak for itself..I saw UhuRuto  as early as March 2008 just after horrific kikuyu kalenjin war..I predict elections to the decimal...I saw Ruto Kiunjuri from as early as 2017.I use to miss few areas like Western and now Gusii but am getting better.I predict counties like Bomet or kercho to the dot.Despite Isaac Ruto I predicted Uhuru would win by 89%.He won by 89%.Robina respect some of us...in class 2 I would be pitted against the best class 8 for mental maths...my nickname in high school was computer...given to me by high school principal and I had never seen one..I touched my first computer at UON.Forget BBI..watch Kiunjuri like a hawk.He is DPORK to Ruto.The rest are details.
So you are saying your track record has improved?  :o Back there in 2013 allow me to remind you- your prediction and view of the world at large was rather upside down. The verdict on the Uhuruto era is already being written even before they complete the "Kumi zangu..." and it isn't flattering - even among those who voted 3 times for Jumbiree. I think that high school principal was playing with you the way you say UK is playing RAO. Ask for refund if that is at all possible:

Quote from: AudacityOfHope
Quote from: RV Pundit
Who cares for a broke continent when you have a thriving Asia,Africa,Middle east and Latin America.

Somewhere on the 'broke' European Continent (Schipol Airport - Holland)

Somewhere on the 'thriving ' African Continent (JKIA Airport - Kenya)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2019, 06:41:33 PM »
BBI: Ruto camp walking a tight rope
SATURDAY OCTOBER 26 2019

In Summary

• Strategists also reckon that a fiercely contested referendum could be highly divisive, posing the risk of ethnic tensions and violence.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/William-Ruto-big-BBI-dilemma/1064-5325556-t8h8j5/index.html

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2019, 08:22:03 PM »
It was just a matter of time,Ruto on his own is a nobody.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2019, 11:12:10 PM »
Really.breaking news or what

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2019, 12:51:05 AM »
Really.breaking news or what

Ruto is a formidable force. This vindicates that one vs two power centers is the short end of the stick. A duel would be 2010 redux. Of course it won't save him: it is only a check. Next Babu will back Uhuru for PM.. and go for ceremonial president. Your boy is in a serious conundrum.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2019, 01:03:21 PM »
So one theory out there is Kiunjuri is going rogue so he can be fired and he start campaigning for DPork.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2019, 01:34:09 PM »
Robina,

This isn't about tanga tanga or kieleweke, Mt. kenya is against a pure parliamentary system if constituencies' voters' inequality isn't addressed.  The BBI should propose federalism and address property rights. By that I mean individuals should own the minerals and resource that's beyond 6ft. The turkana's should be selling exploration rights to their land instead of getting handouts from national government. 
Even if so called  parliamentary proportional representation wont pass easily cause no one would trust the political parties in kenya to decide who to represent voters. Actually kagwanja had forewarned BBI about this https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/Is-Raila-parliamentary-push-aiding-Ruto-State-House-bid/440808-5291018-bxorc4z/index.html , this will amount to guaranteeing Ruto becomes the president.