Author Topic: Pundit I warned you to watch Moses Kuria carefully  (Read 15349 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pundit I warned you to watch Moses Kuria carefully
« on: October 24, 2019, 12:51:37 PM »
Robina pole - I told you hii BBI ni mchezo wa paka na panya. Tom & Jerry.  GEMA if they accept parliamentary can as well forget about leadership of kenya. A somali can easily become a PM than Kikuyu - but in presidential system - a GEMA will always be either PORK or DPORK like has been since 1963.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-10-24-mt-kenya-legislators-vow-to-reject-parliamentary-system-under-bbi/?fbclid=IwAR19gTtw6TUm9gpKgEWizOWuwqrC4GkOx4nWVo-Ma02FGMNUMFaKFBX91rY
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 03:04:11 PM by Robina »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 30 my Kenya MPs rejects BBI parliamentary
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 02:42:28 PM »
Mwangi Kiunjuri - your next DPORK - made technical appearance.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 05:06:29 PM »
Kiunjuri still in politics? I thought he is now a public servant.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 05:26:34 PM »
Unless Uhuru changed his mind - he is the DPORK designate - I believe in some agreement with Ruto.
Kiunjuri still in politics? I thought he is now a public servant.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: 30 mt Kenya MPs rejects BBI parliamentary
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 06:48:52 PM »
30 only

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 07:07:42 PM »
They are only 67 mt kenya MPs. 30 just came to fire a warning shot - BBI report is not even out.
30 only

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 09:24:45 PM »
What are they objecting? Mashada rumors? And according to you 90% - 60MPs - from Mt Kenya are in Tanga Tanga. This is what - 40%? Of course you ignore all the governors and CS's who have more say than MPs. Where do Kiraitu,  Kimemia, wa Iria, Waiguru stand about the gossip? What about Uhuru?

Anyway i think if the gossip is correct - parliamentary with mandatory tribe & youth inclusion, 40% devolution, high integrity bar, cap on MPig perks, ... Dr No and his band of 30 thieves will lose in referendum. Only Kalenjin and a few Kikuyu will oppose. Even Meru or Mbeere or Kiraitu, Duales, Nanoks - everyone else is fed up with the Kikuyu-Kalenjin duopoly of power. Ruto would need 100% Kalenjin + Gema to stand a chance.

But this is still only gossip so we can't have a meaningful debate.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 09:35:45 PM »
If possible don't fork another 100 rumor mills. .. there are enough BBI threads.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 09:51:06 PM »
If possible don't fork another 100 rumor mills. .. there are enough BBI threads.
okay

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2019, 09:53:14 PM »
What are they objecting? Mashada rumors? And according to you 90% - 60MPs - from Mt Kenya are in Tanga Tanga. This is what - 40%? Of course you ignore all the governors and CS's who have more say than MPs. Where do Kiraitu,  Kimemia, wa Iria, Waiguru stand about the gossip? What about Uhuru?

Anyway i think if the gossip is correct - parliamentary with mandatory tribe & youth inclusion, 40% devolution, high integrity bar, cap on MPig perks, ... Dr No and his band of 30 thieves will lose in referendum. Only Kalenjin and a few Kikuyu will oppose. Even Meru or Mbeere or Kiraitu, Duales, Nanoks - everyone else is fed up with the Kikuyu-Kalenjin duopoly of power. Ruto would need 100% Kalenjin + Gema to stand a chance.

But this is still only gossip so we can't have a meaningful debate.
why would governors or any my Kenya leaders that have opposed parliamentary system consistently for many years turn around to endorse.BBI ni danganya Toto jinga

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2019, 09:56:10 PM »
when the deal is too good think twice...Raila was allowed to define BBI they way he wants.. Jubilee didn't even bother to make suggestions..Raila guys think they finally nailed bomas....kumbe it's just a game to buy time

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2019, 10:36:29 PM »
You've come a long way from Uhurutopia 2013-80 pipedream. That deal was too good. Now you almost there... to concede BBI train is blowing steam n bonking furiously. Get ready to wear No tee shirt - it shaping up already. Kalenjin and a few Kikuyu will make frog noises - as Uhuru prep for 3rd term.

when the deal is too good think twice...Raila was allowed to define BBI they way he wants.. Jubilee didn't even bother to make suggestions..Raila guys think they finally nailed bomas....kumbe it's just a game to buy time

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2019, 10:42:16 PM »
why would governors or any my Kenya leaders that have opposed parliamentary system consistently for many years turn around to endorse.BBI ni danganya Toto jinga

Why would anyone but Kalenjin and Kikuyu oppose parliamentary, inclusion, more devolution, and the shebang. I mean Duale or Nanok or Oparanya or Tunai or Kibwana or Kingi or Nyangarama - where are these folks? You and Ruto are obsessed with Mt Kenya. With Kikuyu eyeing Uhuru 2.0 - tough luck hitting 20% with No coalition.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 12:32:05 AM »
Hehe just watched the comedy of errors - of deep Kiunjuri and Meero accents. Where were these fools when BBI toured the country - attending Tanga Tanga rallies? Same way they slept thru Ligare boundary review. But i thought Jubilee had no views :)  These are entitled brats - ati they are discriminated in development maajabu - what would Mijikenda or Kamba or Turkana or Somali say?? If BBI gossip come thru - it will be Kalenjin and a few Kikuyu - vs rest of Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
Jubilee is United against BBI.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 11:01:31 AM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 11:07:05 AM »

Jubilee is not Kioni and Nyoro :) Let Mvurya and Duale and Kiraitu speak first. After real BBI is published.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 11:49:16 AM »

Jubilee is not Kioni and Nyoro :) Let Mvurya and Duale and Kiraitu speak first. After real BBI is published.
Ruto & Kiunjuri ndio kusema.... Uhuru ni lameduck..Mvurua a duruma & Duale a Somalia have no say.I  think you'll start to see a lot of Kiunjuri going forward...he has been on the shadows for long

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2019, 02:21:09 PM »
Kiunjuri need to deal with farmers - master his own small docket first - before he can attempt national politics. He is no Ruto. It remains another of you theories until we see him do something outstanding. Or Ruto at least name him as running mate. All we ever heard is Muturi, PK, Waiguru, Kiraitu. Mwakwere. :) Kiunjuri pop up now and then at random protest - like this one - or drought and maize scandals. Needless to say he is not known for anything - ask average Kenyan on the street - except heavy shrubbing and ineptitude.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 04:00:18 PM »
Kiunjuri was annointed before 2017 and is responsible for the rout that swept mt Kenya.Ruto was playing the supporting cast.Safari ya kesho inapangwa jana