Author Topic: Taming Raila  (Read 6465 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Taming Raila
« on: October 05, 2019, 01:45:10 PM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-10-05-ruto-is-uhurus-judas-goat-underrate-him-at-your-peril/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Taming Raila
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 04:39:01 PM »
Such shallow analysis. Must be one of your monikers. Anyway let's see Kibra another small test after Punguza flopped badly. Am sure you will outdo yourself with stories about Ruto only dipping Babu waters. As you did with Punguza. BBI ultimately will tell us how is the lay of the land.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 04:41:37 PM »
Ken Ouko is a well known UON proffesor

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 10:30:08 PM »
Ken ouko well known pedofile and child molester. Always preying on poor students. Founding member of youth for kanu '92. Its sad to see these kind of charlatans, drowning in moral sewer coalesce around hope of Ruto presidency.

Ken Ouko is a well known UON proffesor

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 05:46:46 PM »
patel yawa. Go slow on Pundit - he is a born-again, baptised and committed disciple. So he peddles strange stuff to aid the cause with zero evidence. Ruto is trustworthy. Ruto is visionary. BBI is illegal. Uhuru is playing Babu. Korir is Babu's MP. Arati is Uhuru's MP. Mariga is a superstar so there will be no tribalism in Kibra vote. Unicorns are real...

It is delusional to imagine a Ruto presidency would be better than Sodom & Gomorrah. Dude has already corrupted everyone including the clergy.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 06:16:05 PM »
Just keep talking for now because soon you'll disappear in great shame.Your naviety trump's Raila. Meanwhile Ruto has spent 500m on churches alone this year.Na bado.Youll really hate the guy for sharing his loot unlike Uhuru or Raila who don't.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 08:05:45 PM »
Along the loss-minting SGR and wartorn Jogoo Party - Ruto's big achievement is democratizing sleaze all the way to Wanjiku and Khadija.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 08:20:01 PM »
Along the loss-minting SGR and wartorn Jogoo Party - Ruto's big achievement is democratizing sleaze all the way to Wanjiku and Khadija.
Too early to write Ruto epithah.That surely is Uhuru legacy..Kenya biggest infrastructure expansion. World fastest electrification.Doubling of all paved roads.Moving Kenya from 120 in ease of doing business to now surely top 50.Growing the economy from 50b to 100B by consistently growing it at 6%.Fixing insecurity through cameras and investing in police.Fixing largely broken society that was charecterized by drug abuse, exam cheating and even betting....now even in Kiambu.. alcoholism is under wraps.From Kenya will be a pariah because of ICC...Kenya emerged strong from neocolonialism.. nobody even know who US ambassador is now.Nobody cares about UK high commissioner who normally acted like a colonial governor.The icing on the cake uniting ethnic communities that were at war and taming Raila.Show me a party or candidate running on 2nd term that improves it numbers by those margins and then wait for Ruto to be elected by super majority...to get a clear and overwhelming mandate in 2022 to continue jubilee transformative agenda.Kamanda that was beaten by musician cannot bring war to Jubilee neither can Raila groupies like Maore, Gunjiiri and Shebes... hiyo ni kicheko biggest.They don't even know they are being used to tame Raila and will be left high and dry

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 08:47:53 PM »
I am sure you have all kinds of insights about Uhuru plans. Kenya will be developed when virtually everyone is corrupted. If you don't see the delusion in this thinking then you got nothing on old hand Kamanda or even Wanjiku. Stockholm syndrome is well known malady - the main symptom is victim defends and covers up for the oppressor.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2019, 10:22:06 PM »
I am sure you have all kinds of insights about Uhuru plans. Kenya will be developed when virtually everyone is corrupted. If you don't see the delusion in this thinking then you got nothing on old hand Kamanda or even Wanjiku. Stockholm syndrome is well known malady - the main symptom is victim defends and covers up for the oppressor.
Uhuru like all political class is an open book.Just read it.What I care mostly is the result or the outputs.I  am not an omnipotent or omnipresent or omniknowledagble GOD to know what xyz does..so basically I am going to judge them by the results of their actions.Jubilee have done so well I will happily vote for them again.Those who know where Kenya has come from..and where it says is now...will not hesitate to vote Jubilee again.Every idiot in Nairobi can clearly see Sonko has done way better than kidero.So if we have another Sonko v Kidero duel I don't need rocket science to predict a Sonko win.The city is cleaner, way better organized and developing than previously.The message that Ruto is sending is like Bill Gates.. philanthropy.Harambre.We know you have made money but share it...Kenyattas will not take it to hell..So if they can throw back 10% of the money that would be helpful.Dont be like kibaki whose kind died in penury

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 05:16:13 AM »
Such simplistic reasoning. That Ruto is comparable to Bill Gates is shocking ignorance. Gates solves real problems. Ruto spreads the gospel of corruption to the masses. If you acknowledge the evils wrought by graft - insecurity, inequality, accidents, deforestation, strife, the endless abyss - you don't need to be literate to see how its democratisation plays out. I mean, barely a week ago you were pasting Quora here - on how lack of ethos stymies development in Africa. Kenya was not always like this - where folks see a capsized beer truck as early Christmas. 1970 or 80 MPs were principled. These Judases that hawk loyalty are a product of Moi backwardness. Saying he is building the country while carting cash in the boot to give kids. TKK was Moi's biggest achievement - spreading graft to the entire state bureaucracy. The Kenyattas and Kibaki while dirty have not dragged Wanjiku into the muddy sty. Ruto of course is much worse than Moi and is the worst thing that could happen to Kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2019, 05:22:16 AM »
Ruto 'output' is like a beautiful girl with a brain tumor. The 'development' is laden with landmines. I mean if you agree investing in manpower - education or TIVET - is great. How can you not see the downside in corrupting an entire generation? We have priests now lining up for bloodmoney. I gave you the parable of the forbidden fruit. Or Pandora's Box. This is a powder keg.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2019, 05:41:17 AM »
Such simplistic reasoning. That Ruto is comparable to Bill Gates is shocking ignorance. Gates solves real problems. Ruto spreads the gospel of corruption to the masses. If you acknowledge the evils wrought by graft - insecurity, inequality, accidents, deforestation, strife, the endless abyss - you don't need to be literate to see how its democratisation plays out. I mean, barely a week ago you were pasting Quora here - on how lack of ethos stymies development in Africa. Kenya was not always like this - where folks see a capsized beer truck as early Christmas. 1970 or 80 MPs were principled. These Judases that hawk loyalty are a product of Moi backwardness. Saying he is building the country while carting cash in the boot to give kids. TKK was Moi's biggest achievement - spreading graft to the entire state bureaucracy. The Kenyattas and Kibaki while dirty have not dragged Wanjiku into the muddy sty. Ruto of course is much worse than Moi and is the worst thing that could happen to Kenya.

:D When Robina comes for you, she takes no prisoners, lol. Anyway, I heard the same thing too: We were not always this rotten. We've gotten progressively worse.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2019, 06:59:27 AM »
https://www.espn.com/espn/eticket/story?page=kenya

Read this story and understand why pundit is indorcated to believe ruto can do no wrong. Tribal nationalism manifests itself in a lot of ways. Pundit has lost any objectivity when it comes to ruto. If the locals in RV are this diehard prepare for a bloody 2022. As matter of the silence in riftvalley should concern everyone. Thanks gods it is raining other wise the economic hardships and drought could even make worries more jittery

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2019, 01:17:40 PM »
Nonesense. Ruto didn't start fundraising in kenya. Harambee was started by Jomo kenyatta and is now a kenyan sub-culture - you'll hardly find anywhere else - but it been responsible for building so many schools, churches and other such activities.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2019, 02:29:16 PM »
:D When Robina comes for you, she takes no prisoners, lol. Anyway, I heard the same thing too: We were not always this rotten. We've gotten progressively worse.

:) what is your take on Ruto as Kenya's Bill Gates?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2019, 04:29:57 PM »

Brought stealing into the information age?  I mean NYS used gunias, but there was IFMIS manipulation behind it :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 05:47:51 PM »

Brought stealing into the information age?  I mean NYS used gunias, but there was IFMIS manipulation behind it :D.

:D it's one way of viewing the matter. Bill Gates stands for innovation, entrepreneurship, digital revolution, philanthropy but most importantly HARDWORK. Now a man who is so great and visionary that he needs billions of loot to beat an octogenarian and a lineup of incompetents. I struggle to find the adjectives to paint the picture. You would need a new English to say Kamlesh Pattni or Baktar Akasha is hardworking. Only bible parables and ancient myths fit the bill.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
The Octogenarian who was trying to overthrow govs before you were born.
:D it's one way of viewing the matter. Bill Gates stands for innovation, entrepreneurship, digital revolution, philanthropy but most importantly HARDWORK. Now a man who is so great and visionary that he needs billions of loot to beat an octogenarian and a lineup of incompetents. I struggle to find the adjectives to paint the picture. You would need a new English to say Kamlesh Pattni or Baktar Akasha is hardworking. Only bible parables and ancient myths fit the bill.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2019, 06:25:59 PM »

:D That's a funny one. We know Bill Gates donates his own money, anyway. Not loot.