Author Topic: 50% of All women have a plan B bloke....wololo...  (Read 6370 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
50% of All women have a plan B bloke....wololo...
« on: September 28, 2014, 07:58:28 AM »
This survey is spot on.... Anyone to back it up?  Married men and long term boyfriends... These are scary times.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/relationships/nearly-half-women-relationships-plan-4323872

I'd ideally want to hear from the fiercely loyal WAGs on the forum.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: 50% of All women have a plan B bloke....wololo...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 01:07:53 PM »
Numbers are complicated things when it comes to human beings.  More so with relationships.  It's easier to predict the weather ten years into the future.

That said.  I believe for the ndumes, this figure is closer to the upper 90%s.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 01:35:41 PM »
This is the UK, though. In the Survey. Lets keep things in perspective :D
Just my 0.02 Kshs. wave  ;)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 02:22:36 PM »
This survey is rubbish.

Woman have guy friends the same way men have girl friends. If it extends more than that it's a question of personal integrity and not changing social dynamics.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 05:15:28 PM »

Jitambulishe Kairetu, do you have a plan B?  Unless of course you're saying that English lasses are not women too...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 05:17:08 PM »
This survey is rubbish.

Woman have guy friends the same way men have girl friends. If it extends more than that it's a question of personal integrity and not changing social dynamics.

Veri,

Surely if enough people cross that personal integrity line then the overall social fabric would have changed? 

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 05:36:58 PM »
You mean to an amoral society?

Governments won't allow it. They'll ensure enough interventions are put in place so we remain socially conservative at least on the outside.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »

Jitambulishe Kairetu, do you have a plan B?  Unless of course you're saying that English lasses are not women too...
No, Bryan, they be women alright. :D Though I understand these days you cant be sure when you meet one whether they came out of their momma that way, Lol!

Bryan, I find you people (MANdingos) complicated enough as it is, why on earth would I complicate my life namna hiyo? One at a time. :) That policy is so simple anyone can follow it, even those who flunked math! :D Labda wewe ndio double-agent, lol.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 06:28:12 PM »
The marriage institution is really now very endangered. Most men have a mpango wa kando too.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 06:33:50 PM »
Honestly, why do people like that bother getting married? If you know you can't keep it in your pants why cause someone else problems by pretending to be in a committed relationship? Si ukae hivyo. So annoying! :angry:
The marriage institution is really now very endangered. Most men have a mpango wa kando too.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 06:52:33 PM »

No, Bryan, they be women alright. :D Though I understand these days you cant be sure when you meet one whether they came out of their momma that way, Lol!

Bryan, I find you people (MANdingos) complicated enough as it is, why on earth would I complicate my life namna hiyo? One at a time. :) That policy is so simple anyone can follow it, even those who flunked math! :D Labda wewe ndio double-agent, lol.

Oi oi, be careful what you say Kairetu, although I have to be frank and say that at some point in the past I accidentally found out that I'd been placed on a waiting list of a lady that I will now refer to as "the one that got away".

I was quite put off by it, especially when I found out.  Kwani I was never good enough to be number one?  Hehehe...

It all unravelled when I met the new missus and progressed things rather fast.... too fast for some...

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 07:06:59 PM »
Lol, do tell, Bryan. :D No one likes to be number 2, and in a romantic scenario, if you can't be no.1 then there's definitely a problem. You should look elsewhere.

No need to be careful  :) You have to learn to be who you are. Me, it's not even a matter of virtue. I simply I'm not built that way. It's the wiring, methinks. I'm just not a multitasker.:D My heart was constructed to hold a full male adult at a time...akiondoka, ameondoka, no looking back. I aint fronting. :D

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 07:53:05 PM »
Kairetu,

You've had enough mucene for the day...especially of said lady somehow happens on this thread one day.  But yeah number one or never. 

Funnily though, I didn't even know this was the scenario and carried on a platonic friendship until I realised that my "friend" was protesting too much about my new catch.  We had a kifungua roho and it was then that I found out the real motives of making sure I remained on the shelf.

You're like me.... once the train leaves the station.......... nje. 

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 08:13:52 PM »
Unless you're a pious church chic or sort of a weirdo cat lady, chics do have "a list" this guy for that, that guy for this, they drop them once they find that one which completes them. If they cheat then perhaps it was a marriage of convenience. Rarely do you get to actually be with the sweety of your life.

Offline kadame

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 08:24:41 PM »
Unless you're a pious church chic or sort of a weirdo cat lady, chics do have "a list" this guy for that, that guy for this, they drop them once they find that one which completes them. If they cheat then perhaps it was a marriage of convenience. Rarely do you get to actually be with the sweety of your life.
Depends what you mean "this, that"... Those are buddies. Hardly a plan B. You might as well be related. Not talking at all about virtue, I just dont get how the "this one for A, that one for B" is supposed to work? When you need something from a guy, and you're comfortable asking them, if you're not involved (romantically), it's usually a close friend or relative.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 10:18:07 PM »
Depends what you mean "this, that"... Those are buddies. Hardly a plan B. You might as well be related. Not talking at all about virtue, I just dont get how the "this one for A, that one for B" is supposed to work? When you need something from a guy, and you're comfortable asking them, if you're not involved (romantically), it's usually a close friend or relative.

It's because (and I am about to make a sweeping statement here, so bear with me) ladies are quite good at dangling that thing to get weak kneed fellas to do things for them.  Sometimes for nought returns...

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 06:47:21 AM »
K, it depends on the outing. If I'm going to a gala I'd ask the strappy chap (-who usually turns out to be my gbf). There's the sensible one for parties, the one your folks want you to settle with. Chubby one for pizza game nights. Oh gosh who else...