Author Topic: Miguna vs Ruto  (Read 2119 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Miguna vs Ruto
« on: October 23, 2019, 12:39:51 PM »
Miguna never seems to run out of matusi. But he has some points. He was the first to call out Babu

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Miguna vs Ruto
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 01:19:06 PM »
He is could be right. Ruto legendary libido is well known. I think he just has lots of energy -

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 02:41:40 PM »
Wrong blog for that crap.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 03:31:57 PM »
He compares Sugoi to Nkandla.  But I think Nkandla is smaller.  He has every pathology of Trump but not the sewer rat adaptability.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 10:01:09 AM »
Miguna is as usual being too personal. He himself is not white like cotton. A man accused of raing his client although aquited still leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Miguna should also know, being a jogoo in Africa is an advantage and not disadvantage. See the the case of Jacob Zuma who was even accused of rape and was still elected president.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 10:52:46 AM »
I only like Miguna Miguna shock therapy - because he teaches Kenyans that nobody is above being criticized or my best miguna miguna moment. You're nothing but a SOCIALITE BIMBO - while addressing Passaris.

Africa need a lot of mad-men like Miguna Miguna - so we start treating politicians as the trash they really are.

Miguna is as usual being too personal. He himself is not white like cotton. A man accused of raing his client although aquited still leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
Miguna should also know, being a jogoo in Africa is an advantage and not disadvantage. See the the case of Jacob Zuma who was even accused of rape and was still elected president.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 04:24:20 PM »
I only like Miguna Miguna shock therapy - because he teaches Kenyans that nobody is above being criticized or my best miguna miguna moment. You're nothing but a SOCIALITE BIMBO - while addressing Passaris.

Africa need a lot of mad-men like Miguna Miguna - so we start treating politicians as the trash they really are.

On point. It's Miguna types that pushes us away from sedition -like laws
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 05:22:09 PM »

On point. It's Miguna types that pushes us away from sedition -like laws
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman