Author Topic: Clarence Thomas..a conservative black panther  (Read 1398 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Clarence Thomas..a conservative black panther
« on: November 11, 2019, 09:22:58 PM »
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/otm/segments/supreme-court-justice-most-say

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Clarence Thomas..a conservative black panther
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 04:49:57 AM »
Listen to this interview on Clarence Thomas. His radical view is that racism is so entrenched in white people and 8t will never be erased. He doesn't see a post racial society. In his view the only way for an African american to be able to escape instituionalized society is by creating his own independence from white society. He see conservative value as key to this. He believes the liberal way of govt intervention is the wrong approach as it leaves the negro at the mercy of white supremacy.

Racism has really fucked African Americans deeply. I heard on the npr today that financial institutions algorithms designed for AI are redlining black people meaning ...redlining alone takes 750 million away from black people in terms of interest charges

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 04:49:07 PM »
Republicans saw a light in Trump, so they gave the wealthiest huge tax breaks so that they can use economic power to keep "anything but white" in their place. Trump is not fighting China because China is unfair. No, its because a non white country is advancing and about to pass USA. In my opinion, I think China is more racist than Trump.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 04:45:53 PM »
Clarence is a self-loathing Negro.  It's amazing how people emerge like that.  I have read that even in Nazi Germany, there were Jews who took the side of the Nazis.  In my books one of the toughest feats is to find a more loathsome lowlife than a self-hating type.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman