Author Topic: Ruto control parliament.. exhibit 1  (Read 3748 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto control parliament.. exhibit 1
« on: September 25, 2019, 05:14:47 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001343233/ruto-gets-early-win-in-race-to-reshape-troubled-iebc

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto control parliament.. exhibit 1
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 05:54:05 AM »
A mere 126 out of 349 MPs. Hardly a reliable exhibit of control. Look out for properly contentious votes - where party leaders whip their members. One such vote was VAT Bill 2018 - where Ruto lost flat out despite backing the popular position.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 06:04:05 AM »
Robina twists and turns continue. Ruto cannot oppose VAT bill...that petroleum tax was unpopular with public.Duale had to rig the vote together with speaker.This one has clear tanga tanga versus kieleweke divide.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 06:33:42 AM »
Ruto held night meetings to torpedo VAT Bill 2018. Tanga Tanga diehards like Cate Waruguru were all over crying rigging. It dominated the news in Dec or thereabout - days of marshaling numbers. Uhuru had to reach out to Babu and Kalonzo to thwart jilted Ruto.

If this was an acrimonious bill - it would be full house - but it merely 30% of MPs. Between replacing Chebukati or letting him continue - what is contentious about that? The toxic Connie Nkatha and Paul Kurgat already quit.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 06:46:06 AM »
You like lying so much it's probably pathological.Ruto held meetings to stop VAT bill in gov he serve..you must be crazy.VAT bill was passed by MPs in near unanimity with amendments to postpone for 2 yrs vat on petrol.Uhuru vetoed the bill.It required 233 (2/3) MPs to overturn it.There were more than 233 MPs in parliament but Duale rigged the count of MPs.Tell me how Ruto can raise such number of MPs.There are issues that are cross cutting like price of petrol and Ruto cannot sabotage a gov he has 50% stake by denying it funding.That would be nuclear option.Youre mentally insane with lies I have only see Omollo pull here.I think you are clinical insane or have been once admitted to mental asylum considering how you always lie, twits and turn.I use to think you had serious personal issues with Ruto but i know understand it's clinical madness.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 07:49:43 AM »
Lol you can go nuclear or run psyops on me for all i care. Your opinion of me mean nothing. Personally i think you are tribalist fool who die for Ruto like Waititu. To each his own. We were all here. Ruto just like Raila or Uhuru is a chameleon. We see it everyday as he praise Uhuru by day - line up Tanga Tanga by night. Still smarting from the March Handshake - he held meetings to "support" VAT Bill - to maintain the facade of Uhurutopia. Many analyses and stories told us what he was really upto - sabotaging GoK. He lost.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 07:51:06 AM »
When a contentious issue shows up - as Punguza is doing the rounds now - it shows us who control what. Ruto has done a 180 - no support - you didn't see that coming.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 08:47:34 AM »
Just show us one article or where you read Ruto supported opposition against VAT by nearly all MPs.You need to pretend to be objective even for a single day.Dont get into Omollo habit of creating a story.That Ruto support PMI is mere speculation.I personal thing he can only support PMI cynically against BBI otherwise Ruto does not want Katiba changed because he is the front runner and expanding the executive gives his NASA opponents opportunities to merge against him.Anywsy debating a idiot like you is waste of my time

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 12:00:56 PM »
Let him impeach Matiangi with the numbers he has

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 12:14:29 PM »
For what offence - flexing muscles! The numbers are best hidden and deployed to kill BBI. Once BBI is dead - and we are gone to 2022 - election with current constitution  - Ruto can measure the drapes for state house already.
Let him impeach Matiangi with the numbers he has

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 12:17:01 PM »
126 Mps is representative of the whole house. Raila's NASA has 120Mps. Why were they not in parliament to ensure Chebukati goes home. Those 3 commissioners are going to remain in office - despite NASA protestations.

Now watch out - because parliament PSC (dominated by Ruto men) - will nominate 4 out of 7 in selection panel - to nominate the 4 new commissioners.
Once enacted, the President shall appoint a selection panel consisting of four people nominated by the Parliamentary Service Commission. The four will consist of two women and two men.

PSC Members..from ODM we have Aisha Jumwa :D :D :D

A mere 126 out of 349 MPs. Hardly a reliable exhibit of control.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 06:12:07 PM »
As usual you confuse your wishes with reality. Here's some help for you... PSC members

The Hon. Justin Muturi, Speaker - Chairman
The Hon. Dr. Naomi Shaban M.P - Vice Chair
The Hon. Beth Mugo, M.P.
The Hon. Adan Keynan, M.P. - Member
The Hon. Benson Momanyi, M.P. - Member
The Hon. George Khaniri, M.P. - Member
The Hon. Aisha Jumwa, M.P. - Member
The Hon. Aaron Cheruiyot, M.P - Member
The Hon Dr. Lorna Mumelo,- Member
Mr J. M. Nyegenye - Clerk of the Senate Secretary to PSC (Parliamentary Service Commission)

http://www.parliament.go.ke/psc/the-commission

More likely the 4 IEBC nominees to be picked by PSC - will be Handshake adherents if not neutral. Then Uhuru can even veto the bill you are celebrating - return to sender - 2/3 is a pipe-dream. It is you that has broken with reality - since around the time of La Mada circus - where you spun yourself into fantasy. Not Robina or Omollo.

126 Mps is representative of the whole house. Raila's NASA has 120Mps. Why were they not in parliament to ensure Chebukati goes home. Those 3 commissioners are going to remain in office - despite NASA protestations.

Now watch out - because parliament PSC (dominated by Ruto men) - will nominate 4 out of 7 in selection panel - to nominate the 4 new commissioners.
Once enacted, the President shall appoint a selection panel consisting of four people nominated by the Parliamentary Service Commission. The four will consist of two women and two men.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 06:25:57 PM »
I am not seeing - Chepkonga. I think you're mistaken to think Uhuru is in team Raila. You'll get the shock of your life soon. Uhuru is playing Raila  - so he can govern in peace. If referendum is not happening - you must be dumb - to imagine Uhuru will then settle for Chief Minister in Raila gov. Uhuru cannot even settle for that executive PM thing

As usual you confuse your wishes with reality. Here's some help for you... PSC members

The Hon. Justin Muturi, Speaker - Chairman
The Hon. Dr. Naomi Shaban M.P - Vice Chair
The Hon. Beth Mugo, M.P.
The Hon. Adan Keynan, M.P. - Member
The Hon. Benson Momanyi, M.P. - Member
The Hon. George Khaniri, M.P. - Member
The Hon. Aisha Jumwa, M.P. - Member
The Hon. Aaron Cheruiyot, M.P - Member
The Hon Dr. Lorna Mumelo,- Member
Mr J. M. Nyegenye - Clerk of the Senate Secretary to PSC (Parliamentary Service Commission)

http://www.parliament.go.ke/psc/the-commission

More likely the 4 IEBC nominees to be picked by PSC - will be Handshake adherents if not neutral. Then Uhuru can even veto the bill you are celebrating - return to sender - 2/3 is a pipe-dream. It is you that has broken with reality - since around the time of La Mada circus - where you spun yourself into fantasy. Not Robina or Omollo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 08:41:02 PM »
:) From Ruto control parliament - back to your theories about Uhuru playing Raila. As usual the the evidence is in future. Cause without such guesswork - the PSC doesn't look good for Ruto. Chepkonga of course is Justice committee not PSC.

I am not seeing - Chepkonga. I think you're mistaken to think Uhuru is in team Raila. You'll get the shock of your life soon. Uhuru is playing Raila  - so he can govern in peace. If referendum is not happening - you must be dumb - to imagine Uhuru will then settle for Chief Minister in Raila gov. Uhuru cannot even settle for that executive PM thing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 09:00:54 PM »
:) From Ruto control parliament - back to your theories about Uhuru playing Raila. As usual the the evidence is in future. Cause without such guesswork - the PSC doesn't look good for Ruto. Chepkonga of course is Justice committee not PSC.

Chepkonga was knocked out parliament by Chepkut.He cannot as civilian sit in Justice and legal committee.Youre just ignorant.He was appointed to PSC as civilian rep..that is he missing caught my eye otherwise Ruto control PSC..Raila has two..Khaniri and Gladys Wang's.Uhuru has cousin Mugo, Naomi,maybe Speaker.The rest are team Ruto...and Uhuru is on one team with Ruto.That  old list because even clerk to parliament is Michael sialali from my village and he is also a commissioner.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 10:19:23 PM »
And what makes you think Ruto has a majority in the PSC? Jumwa and Chepkonga.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 10:45:21 PM »
And what makes you think Ruto has a majority in the PSC? Jumwa and Chepkonga.
The same reason why BBI was defeated in this vote.You don't vote for something that will disadvantage you You think Uhuru will vetoed this bill.Ruto has Adan Kenyan,Cheruyot,Jumwa, Chepkonga... possibly Ben momanyi and the masaai lady.Ruto also has Uhuru otherwise likes of Duale won't have passed this law.Raila is being played.Only a fool like Raila cannot see it He is that desperate.Uhuru has 10 MPs out of 200mps in Jubilee with the assignment to confuse Raila and give him false hope.You don't understand how two faced political class are.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 10:52:28 PM »
Just wait for BBI.If Uhuru doesn't want a referendum then know he is 100% playing Raila.The only thing that could excite Uhuru is removal of term limits.Its unpalatable and he knows it.He ain't desperate like Raila.The man is a rich lazy boy who cannot become anyone MTU wa mkono eti prime minister.Turn up in parliament to be questioned after being commander of armed forces.Crazy.Last time Ruto left him with KANU he killed it by abandoning it.He is just a smarter version of Gideon Moi.If you think Uhuru is ready to start civil war in Kenya so he can cling to power forget it.This is a gift from his mother.He is done...he wants to enjoy life before lung cancer gets the better of him...not start worrying about referendum, ICC and all nonsense whose design is to make Raila pork.Smell the coffee.If you love Uhuru so much as hate Ruto so much go ahead remove term limits....let the great Uhuru continues...hapo Ruto will be checkmated..sio game ya Raila transparent.Why did Ruto leave Raila game yake iko down

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 10:58:03 PM »
The same reason why BBI was defeated in this vote.You don't vote for something that will disadvantage you You think Uhuru will vetoed this bill.Ruto has Adan Kenyan,Cheruyot,Jumwa, Chepkonga... possibly Ben momanyi and the masaai lady.Ruto also has Uhuru otherwise likes of Duale won't have passed this law.Raila is being played.Only a fool like Raila cannot see it He is that desperate.Uhuru has 10 MPs out of 200mps in Jubilee with the assignment to confuse Raila and give him false hope.You don't understand how two faced political class are.

This bill passed because it is of little import. Raila know there was no rigging - Chebukati is a fair man - and the toxic Nkathas quit. Otherwise - last time we saw Milly Odhambo erupt on Uhuru. It was full house when the contentious stuff passed. I don't know if Ruto has Momanyi or Maasai lady - Dr Mumelo? - but Gusii are firmly in Matiang'i camp last i checked.

About Raila being played... of course we must take your word - cause only you know the future.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2019, 11:05:00 PM »
Why not support the bill if 3 commissioner are good so we can get 4 more.Your reasoning capacity is too low..to light a bulb.You should take my word because my record speak for itself.I understand politics and politicians at at level you only can dream about.. refer to MOAS.In Bomet my county I predicted to a dot.I predicted Uhuru would win with 89% and so did in many places.I started reading about politics in 1991 as 9 yr old.There is bloody nothing you can teach me about Kenya politics.Growing I had the privilege of reading most of politics of 70s and 80s... otherwise for 90s to now. Easy Breezy