Author Topic: Veritas what is ccp your neighbor up to..china is at crossroads  (Read 1262 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Veritas what is ccp your neighbor up to..china is at crossroads
« on: September 19, 2019, 06:52:37 AM »
The have a literal bull in China shop. Crackdown of foreign expats is ongoing most are being harassed to exit. Now you need an identity card to even buy bus passes or ride trains..xi is erecting maeseque propaganda portraits and other statutes. Looks like the economic slowodown is making everyone restless. Ccp has ordered all foreign offshore investments liquidated. I am not sure but I know there restriction on fx outflows from China. Xi imposed a lot austerity measures internally and these may have made a bad economic situation worse. Trump is really a sadist in trying to take down China when thsy are venurable .. there has been a personal credit crisis after most people lost money in real estate they ended up in peer to peer lending and this has turned into a Ponzis and now more desperate investors have lost everything .. if local govt bec9em insolvent then it's lights out

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/chinas-stability-risk-40902?page=0%2C1

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Veritas what is ccp your neighbor up to..china is at crossroads
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 03:37:22 PM »
I'm not a fan of a rising China or a rising EU so I support foreign policies that keep in check these powers.

I'd also be weary of Chinese nationals living abroad, they are likely members of the Communist party if they work in medical or the academia.

The problem I have with Chinese culture is that they don't value human life. They don't respect other cultures or believe in multiculturalism. It's not the kind of culture that should be given a superpower status.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »
I'm not a fan of a rising China or a rising EU so I support foreign policies that keep in check these powers.

I'd also be weary of Chinese nationals living abroad, they are likely members of the Communist party if they work in medical or the academia.

The problem I have with Chinese culture is that they don't value human life. They don't respect other cultures or believe in multiculturalism. It's not the kind of culture that should be given a superpower status.
Yes you are right. They have infraterated every institution in USA. In my small college tow. they have changed the place in a matter of 10 years. It seems everyone who got money is exiting by sending kids out and most of the times family too. The smart ones exited a decade ago.

We got Chinese "students" here living a millionaire life. They Will leave a lot of tears once the income they pumpiknv in this town disappears. I wonder why Chinese do not change even after years of being abroad they are still insular. I worked in one the biggest manufacturers they were selling their technology by force in some very lopsided joint ventures..no wonder no one wants to spend money on r&d anymore. The ambition of china and the reality are not at tandem.

You are right on your opposition of their foreign policy

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »
They've been indoctrinated with communist ideals for so long. It make take a few generations to de-program this homogenous mindset.