Author Topic: Let's Pray  (Read 19279 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Let's Pray
« on: September 28, 2014, 10:36:47 AM »
Good morning church,
I apologize for being late. It has been an extremely hectic morning for me

Our message for today is titled Confession

Luke 12:8-9 (KJV) Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: 9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Romans 10:9 (KJV)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11

It is important to believe as a Christian and it is equally important/necessary to confess what you believe.  There are many reasons why believers never confess their faith; fear,ignorance,'prudence' and so forth

I used to be a closet Christian for years, somewhat embarrassed of admitting to my faith in Christ.

I will dwell on the benefits of confession,dangers of not confessing and how/what to confess coming Lord's Day. For now please meditate on these verses I have shared

Now, let us praise and worship the King of Kings, the Lamb upon the Throne;

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Let's Pray
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
Amen. Thank you kindly.