Author Topic: Punguza Mizigo Vote  (Read 14251 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Punguza Mizigo Vote
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2019, 07:16:06 AM »
If GEMA Will accept parliamentary system then they are idiots.They can as well kiss Kenya political leadership goodbye.The entire Mt Kenya including diaspora have about 20% of parliament.I can understand why Duale and pastoralists would be happy with such a proposals.Anyway BBI is Raila stew.He has been allowed to pick whatever he wants because it's going nowhere.If it was genuine there would have been very serious negotiation on things GEMA values...like CRA formula, constituency delimitation, devolution.In short BBI like Punguza will have issues that many will find fault in.For exampl Mwananchi used to universal suffrage will not accept that taken from them....When the deal is too good like BBI think twice.Constitution making is serious business... Jubilee has not even bothered to present their views to BBI.Maybe Uhuru secretly presented his views....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2019, 08:06:04 AM »
BBI is illegal. Uhuru should have forwarded BBI to parliament - even as private member motion - to be endorsed by parliament. On the alternative he should have invoke his powers to form a commision of inquiry named BBI. They would have been funded by Treasury with a vote from parliament. But it a secret deal that is funded secretly by Kibicho miscellaneous fund under 'peacekeeping activities". Yes it was gazetted...but that is far as it goes.
Still waiting to learn how BBI is illegal.

New katiba passed cause two of three power bases supported it. Same as BBI. Yes and No are largely intact. And that was a WHOLE NEW katiba - this is a mere amendment.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 08:46:33 AM »
1. GEMA numbers are dwindling fast - it Duale who is wrong. Somali and NFD have been busting the seams despite poverty and drought. Some fools like Ephraim Maina think census 2009 was cooked. It wasn't.

2. if Exec PM is slated as Uhuru 2.0 - Gema will back Uhuru when tire meet the road. Luo/Luhya/Kamba/Mijikenda and minorities will back inclusion and more devolution.

3. Jubilee could not present to BBI due to civil war. Who would appear before panel? - Tuju and Murathe :D what is Jubilee position on anything? It was boycott by mayhem not by design. The Kiraitus of course presented as counties or CoG.

In short unless Uhuru & Babu sleep on the job - and allow moronic regional 3tier crap. Or some unworkable PORK-PM mongrel.. Ruto is in for a rough ride.

If GEMA Will accept parliamentary system then they are idiots.They can as well kiss Kenya political leadership goodbye.The entire Mt Kenya including diaspora have about 20% of parliament.I can understand why Duale and pastoralists would be happy with such a proposals.Anyway BBI is Raila stew.He has been allowed to pick whatever he wants because it's going nowhere.If it was genuine there would have been very serious negotiation on things GEMA values...like CRA formula, constituency delimitation, devolution.In short BBI like Punguza will have issues that many will find fault in.For exampl Mwananchi used to universal suffrage will not accept that taken from them....When the deal is too good like BBI think twice.Constitution making is serious business... Jubilee has not even bothered to present their views to BBI.Maybe Uhuru secretly presented his views....
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2019, 08:50:18 AM »
Pundit which significant politician backs Ruto? Nanok? Kibwana? Referendum would be 2010 redux.. Kalenjin and a few Turkana can't hit 30%.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 09:07:29 AM »
It will be some years before Somalis number reflect in voter registers. GEMA are going to dominate because they've more adults (over 18) than kids.GEMA all the way to Meru have 67mps...that is about 19% of National assembly. I think Kalenjin are about 55 -nearly 15%. When it comes to votes...the story is different...GEMA have nearly twice as many votes.

There is no guarantee that somebody with 19% of Mps (Uhuru) will win PM :). There is no guarantee that Raila will not betray Uhuru. Raila is offering two birds in the bush. Ruto is giving them one bird in the hand (DPORK & 50-50). Ruto has track record, he keep his promises and has earned GEMA trust. Selling Rala is not a walk in the park...ask Nancy-Kibicho.

Anyway I believe if Uhuru/GEMA were genuine about BBI - we would have had a very robust engagement - not a carte blanche menu for Raila where he picks what he wants. Raila has basically picked Bomas draft...that GEMA 15yrs ago refused and that in 2010 didn't want anything to do.If you go to a deal...and your opponent agrees to everything your say -- then hapo unacheswa.

BBI is going to be out soon. Let see how the cookie crumbles.

1. GEMA numbers are dwindling fast - it Duale who is wrong. Somali and NFD have been busting the seams despite poverty and drought. Some fools like Ephraim Maina think census 2009 was cooked. It wasn't.

2. if Exec PM is slated as Uhuru 2.0 - Gema will back Uhuru when tire meet the road. Luo/Luhya/Kamba/Mijikenda and minorities will back inclusion and more devolution.

3. Jubilee could not present to BBI due to civil war. Who would appear before panel? - Tuju and Murathe :D what is Jubilee position on anything? It was boycott by mayhem not by design. The Kiraitus of course presented as counties or CoG.

In short unless Uhuru & Babu sleep on the job - and allow moronic regional 3tier crap. Or some unworkable PORK-PM mongrel.. Ruto is in for a rough ride.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 09:13:16 AM »
Define significant. Ruto has the backing of Jubilee party except a few confused rebels following the wind. He also has won support non-Jubilee. Ruto I believe will score about 60% of vote in 2022 if Uhuru stick to the deal like I think he will.
Pundit which significant politician backs Ruto? Nanok? Kibwana? Referendum would be 2010 redux.. Kalenjin and a few Turkana can't hit 30%.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 09:24:43 AM »
Decide which is which first.
Gema backed Bomas-Kilifi to the last man.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 10:11:10 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 12:03:45 PM »
You can revise history but it abit harder to revise reality. Tribal Kenya has well known tribal gods. Uhuru, Babu, Ruto - top tier. Kalonzo, Mdvd 2nd tier. Even likes of Weta, Dr Mutua,  Kingi or Johos. No leader of any gravitas back Ruto. In fact they are all in Handshake and BBI. Ruto can only manage Nanok and such 4th tier. That why having 90% Jubilee mp's amount next to nothing. Cause they are mere pawns. Mere nobody Nyoros and Jumwas. It why your boy sing Baba Nyayo Uhuru - as the blows rain hard on his crew.  There are few to no influencers in Tanga Tanga.

Define significant. Ruto has the backing of Jubilee party except a few confused rebels following the wind. He also has won support non-Jubilee. Ruto I believe will score about 60% of vote in 2022 if Uhuru stick to the deal like I think he will.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2019, 12:17:54 PM »
Bomas and Kilifi were both hybrid - exact as NARA. Don't tell us Gema read hybrid Kilifi and were satisfied that it address their interest. Or well - Kalenjin opposed Katiba 2010 - Naivasha Draft - now they believe it perfect as holy bible. All that matter is what Ruto or Babu or Uhuru tell them to support.

Decide which is which first.
Gema backed Bomas-Kilifi to the last man.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2019, 12:24:05 PM »
Okay you have a point. Let us wait for BBI then.
Bomas and Kilifi were both hybrid - exact as NARA. Don't tell us Gema read hybrid Kilifi and were satisfied that it address their interest. Or well - Kalenjin opposed Katiba 2010 - Naivasha Draft - now they believe it perfect as holy bible. All that matter is what Ruto or Babu or Uhuru tell them to support.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 01:27:34 PM »
What do you got to say - about the gaping influencer drought in Tanga Tanga?

You can revise history but it abit harder to revise reality. Tribal Kenya has well known tribal gods. Uhuru, Babu, Ruto - top tier. Kalonzo, Mdvd 2nd tier. Even likes of Weta, Dr Mutua,  Kingi or Johos. No leader of any gravitas back Ruto. In fact they are all in Handshake and BBI. Ruto can only manage Nanok and such 4th tier. That why having 90% Jubilee mp's amount next to nothing. Cause they are mere pawns. Mere nobody Nyoros and Jumwas. It why your boy sing Baba Nyayo Uhuru - as the blows rain hard on his crew.  There are few to no influencers in Tanga Tanga.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 05:49:59 PM »
Robina,please go slow on Pundit.Dont punch too much.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2019, 06:42:05 PM »

:D hey siz... Pundit is distracted and confused by Uhuru's fast and furious blows same as his sleazebag hero. Beyond the courage veneer they're squirming and screaming for help.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »
Sounds like reverse psychology. You better start preparing for 10yrs of Dr Ruto presidency.
:D hey siz... Pundit is distracted and confused by Uhuru's fast and furious blows same as his sleazebag hero. Beyond the courage veneer they're squirming and screaming for help.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 06:53:01 PM »
I guess you're back from a long depression. This time round - when Uhuru will be done with Raila - even Raila himself will disappear.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2019, 06:57:41 PM »
This atypical Pundit we are seeing is distracted. All ifs, buts and maybe's - about Uhuru playing Babu. Why appease the old vanquished Babu for so long? Why so much conjectures and theories? - cause the reality is unpalatable.

Sounds like reverse psychology. You better start preparing for 10yrs of Dr Ruto presidency.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2019, 07:21:55 PM »
This atypical Pundit we are seeing is distracted. All ifs, buts and maybe's - about Uhuru playing Babu. Why appease the old vanquished Babu for so long? Why so much conjectures and theories? - cause the reality is unpalatable.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2019, 08:40:30 PM »
I can quote Sudi on betrayal in the city. Without google. It mean little.

On the under the belt - you're a Miguna type windbag. Chasing your own tail - spin from Mavoko to Gabartonjo. Bure bilashi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
Time and track record speaks for itself.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2019, 07:46:05 PM »
Nyamira has rejected it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.