Author Topic: Punguza Mizigo Vote  (Read 14252 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Punguza Mizigo Vote
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2019, 07:57:48 PM »
Pundit i could be wrong but Kagame or Meles are ruthless sleaze busters. Or well, China hangs thieves. Indonesia and Chile are outliers that don't help your case. Cause statistics.
You theory on graft is just whack.Graft started in 1970s with Ndegwa commission that allowed civil servant to engage in business to supliment their salaries and also grow black owned enterprises.British civil service were not allowed to engage in any business like you find every modern nation.That is the Genesis..not Ruto fundraiser.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2019, 08:01:19 PM »
Kagames or Meles or those leadership you quote are ruthless discipline mean machine that get stuff done but the Meles or Kagames also steal their 10% share.Meles reportedly stashed 30b dollars abroad with his tiny tigray elite.Museveni obviously has done the same.I bet Kagame also do the same.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2019, 08:02:35 PM »
Pundit i could be wrong but Kagame or Meles are ruthless sleaze busters. Or well, China hangs thieves. Indonesia and Chile are outliers that don't help your case. Cause statistics.
You theory on graft is just whack.Graft started in 1970s with Ndegwa commission that allowed civil servant to engage in business to supliment their salaries and also grow black owned enterprises.British civil service were not allowed to engage in any business like you find every modern nation.That is the Genesis..not Ruto fundraiser.

Doesn't absolve him. Jomo started graft. Moi democratized it. Ruto makes it insidious and is worse than our unpatriotic ancestors.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2019, 08:22:49 PM »
Ruto is effective in what he does including thieving.The solution to end graft is disallow any civil servant any side business including even farming.Increase their salaries but you join public service and you have to quit any business...and make serious declaration.But the horse already bolted and nobody in civil service will accept that.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2019, 10:04:32 PM »
Graft is a big elephant that must be sliced from all angles. The obvious one is not to elect its high priest.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2019, 09:00:01 AM »
There are countries like Tanzania with little corruption but poverty & misery is endemic.We need to hold leadership on be real issues

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2019, 10:42:48 AM »
Statistics sir. TZ is the outlier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2019, 12:33:55 PM »
Which statistics have your read that say Corruption is the alpha and omega of development. The ones I have read says corruption eventually goes away on it's on as long as the economy keep growing like it is. Corruption & under-development are siblings. They co-exist. Like poverty & crime at micro-level. If in my village - we jailed all petty thieves (corruption) - it doesn't mean we will suddenly develop - now that we are crime free. We are far more likely to develop if we planted avacados, macademis, kept chicken and dairy in addition to tea...thank focusing on hunting all thieves...who are creation of poverty in their families. We can produce so much avacados - the few thieves won't dent our village pockets.
Statistics sir. TZ is the outlier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2019, 02:18:02 PM »
Statistics. How many perennially poor countries are corruption free? I bet only TZ. You can see it both ways : as corruption, theft and such negative role modeling are stamped out, merit is upheld and folks get down to work. Development happens. How do you convince the youth to work hard when the news show Kabura, Ngiriti and Ruto living large on loot?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2019, 03:37:14 PM »
Youths don't need inspiration message :) Your IQ has to be around room temperatures.
Statistics. How many perennially poor countries are corruption free? I bet only TZ. You can see it both ways : as corruption, theft and such negative role modeling are stamped out, merit is upheld and folks get down to work. Development happens. How do you convince the youth to work hard when the news show Kabura, Ngiriti and Ruto living large on loot?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2019, 05:40:44 PM »
Yours must be equal to Waititu's. Leadership is first and foremost SYMBOLIC. It is why an MP or governor will promptly be charged with incitement. While mama mboga or manamba will not be noted. Cause a leader's words and actions have consequences. The other day you were googling "portrait"... today try google "role model". And get a clue.

Youths don't need inspiration message :) Your IQ has to be around room temperatures.