Author Topic: RSA Xenophobia  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
RSA Xenophobia
« on: September 03, 2019, 06:52:47 PM »
It looks like this is the shit an African has to put up with every year.  A very bad look for black South Africans.  Maybe they should have been left to their fate with the Boer.  Probably can still happen.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: RSA Xenophobia
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 07:24:15 PM »
They are largely impotent against the Boers so they go for soft targets
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 07:42:30 PM »
They are largely impotent against the Boers so they go for soft targets

And other foreigners who are not Africans.  Fuck these guys.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 08:32:52 PM »
Boers have the army to shield them just like the Brooke Bonds, Unilever, Delmontes, Kakuzis, Northern Range Trustees are untouchables unlike Kikuyu peasants in RV. They had a chance to try MAlema's EFF to shake down the Boers and state captors but they chose ANC!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 08:44:10 PM »
SA is really well policed at other times. With these pictures, the police should have no trouble getting some to face justice for an example. Is there political collusion in the attacks?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2019, 09:11:55 PM »
South Africa gov won't act until they are forced to by international sanctions and pressure similar to what the boer faced.Expel them from AU as a start.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 03:24:22 AM »
These are really desperate poor and ignorant people. They are at the bottom of caste system. The solution is to to try and move some of population back to rural areas and teach them some kind of peasantry farming that can be harnessed to commercial farming via cooperatives. South Africa needs to find a way to deal with income inequality and be ready to develop a nation for all. The looting is a symptom. Most of these idiots may be dispossessed Zulu. They were left behind holding onto a way of life that was dead. Most are total write off from drugs and alcohol. Add aids into the mix. Kenya should count it stars that we didn't have mineral wealth to keep western capital in Kenya. Without colonial subsidy no farm was worthy the oligarch investment in kenya. Anc fools need to get up and work like their life depend on it. Otherwise south Africa is headed to hell. As of now sanctions and condemnation should put anc in check.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 03:34:09 AM »
SA is really well policed at other times. With these pictures, the police should have no trouble getting some to face justice for an example. Is there political collusion in the attacks?

These looters have tactical approval of poorly trained joburg cops who are milk these immigrants by collecting br8bers and other extortion..there is a big underground market here worthy billions that these bottom feeders are killing each other.

You got African dipossesed represented

Ibos
Eriterians
Zimbabweans
Ibos have been in these streets doing their abracadabra since the days of biafra. You can solve this by having yorubas and Hausa end persecutioj of ibos.

Ethiopia may be abla to get her people back ..let us hope Somali can pacify clanism and repatriate her people. To me south south African region is dead. It has no future. The population is diseased or under populated ..the only means of production from Namibia to Cape town is the hands of kaburu.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2019, 10:19:01 AM »
Afro-Phobia.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 03:05:46 PM »

Possibly.  I have seen clips(old ones) that suggest ANC is very much on board with venting on fellow Africans.  It takes the focus away from their failure to turn SA into anything other than an emerging failed state.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 03:08:50 PM »
South Africa gov won't act until they are forced to by international sanctions and pressure similar to what the boer faced.Expel them from AU as a start.

That would work.  But it would require a level of organization and mobilization among Africans last seen in the days of apartheid.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 03:21:07 PM »
Very shocking videos. Action must be taken now against South African gov.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 02:36:57 AM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 05:15:04 AM »
It looks like this is a zulu led political instigated violence

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 07:37:14 AM »
Now this says it all this a war within ANC and immigrants are just collateral damage

I see Zuma and his milllitant zulus as being behind this