Author Topic: Zulu kingdom aka tribal arrangement  (Read 2270 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Zulu kingdom aka tribal arrangement
« on: September 14, 2019, 08:04:37 AM »
During land demarcation after independence there were two school of thoughts in central

1) revert land back to community under clan ownership
2) subdivide land to allow private individual ownership.

Kenyatta advocated for private land ownership while some guy from muranga not karumba the other one was for clanism..

Kenyatta understood that the future lay in killing of clanism to allow individual liberty and greater autonomy within agikuyu tribe. He used his executive veto to win the battle..

Those communities in ken ya that opted for communal land are still in poverty and they cannot unlock the economic value land rights provide..

So The Zulu tribal cabal led by the King got their communal rights from boers and they want to maintain them. However this is a misguided endeavour. It will leave Zulu poor and onky a few elites will end up with thiw land

Malema has seen far and is right to take on the King on this issue

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=baseball

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Zulu kingdom aka tribal arrangement
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 08:41:02 AM »
Zulus are no different from Maasai.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 08:45:26 AM »
Zulus are no different from Maasai.
They are..a lot in fighting and very selfish elite. Theb their culture is like the key prank. It all the got. Dance and marry a couple wives. Once in the city smoke yaombe crack and just become a public charge for generations..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 08:46:21 AM »
Nigerians have smelled their stupidity and are marrying their women jn order to find a foot into their wealth

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 06:04:46 PM »
Nigerians have smelled their stupidity and are marrying their women jn order to find a foot into their wealth

The way to SA's wealth would be through the Boer.  Zulus(and other tribes have zero).  Apartheid was an equal opportunity destroyer.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 06:10:57 PM »

The way to SA's wealth would be through the Boer.  Zulus(and other tribes have zero).  Apartheid was an equal opportunity destroyer.

They still have the land...what should sa do to resdistribute wealth? Can there be a way?

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 06:14:03 PM »

They still have the land...what should sa do to resdistribute wealth? Can there be a way?

I think they just have to let bygones be bygones.  Maybe tweak the affirmative action thing to favor blacks in education and things like that.  It's a bitter pill, but anything else will just make it worse.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 06:39:00 PM »

I think they just have to let bygones be bygones.  Maybe tweak the affirmative action thing to favor blacks in education and things like that.  It's a bitter pill, but anything else will just make it worse.

It has been proven that education is cannot fight entrenched inequality. There must be a deliberate shifting of capital away from boers to the Africans..I think south africa has to reset or it will be for ever be murder capital of the world

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »

It has been proven that education is cannot fight entrenched inequality. There must be a deliberate shifting of capital away from boers to the Africans..I think south africa has to reset or it will be for ever be murder capital of the world

Doing that you might as well just destroy it the Zim way.  Then those same people will start seeking refuge in other places, especially places where bazungu already dominate.  SA has a lot going for it relative to other African countries and and they should count their blessings and work from there.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 06:51:05 PM »
A very unfortunate situation to find yourself in

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 07:03:59 PM »
A very unfortunate situation to find yourself in

It is.  I think they have a bigger problem than wealth distribution on the horizon if not already in the room.  State capture and African corruption.  They also seem to lack the good ideas of economic empowerment(regardless of success) that you see smaller African countries trying out.  For instance Kenya does not have shit to redistribute from anybody, so they are forced to think of new ways of creating wealth.

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 07:47:02 PM »
I think anc is old and tired. The quicker it loses its majority the better. Corruptuon us now endemic in sa from what i have seen from media reports the system has collapsed. Once police join the gravy train know the bottom has fallen out..since 2008 anc has not come with one single cohesive economic policy for economic recovery. I understand 10 millions low wage workers lost their jobs ..the elites either migrated out or were able to recover

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2019, 11:39:50 AM »
This was Bildad Kaggia - given his aloof attachment to land he could have led fairly radical but acceptable land ownership structure but Jomos greed was/is insatiable. Nyeuthi land issues are unresolvable given the elitist interests. What will happen is that large farms will likely be broken down the Northlands way - come buy a house on air.

Likely that once populations of urban slum dwellers triple by 2050 there will be real bloodbath across Africa on the land questions; given  subsistence agriculture will still be the mainstay of our corrupt socities.
During land demarcation after independence there were two school of thoughts in central

1) revert land back to community under clan ownership
2) subdivide land to allow private individual ownership.

Kenyatta advocated for private land ownership while some guy from muranga not karumba the other one was for clanism..

Kenyatta understood that the future lay in killing of clanism to allow individual liberty and greater autonomy within agikuyu tribe. He used his executive veto to win the battle..

Those communities in ken ya that opted for communal land are still in poverty and they cannot unlock the economic value land rights provide..

So The Zulu tribal cabal led by the King got their communal rights from boers and they want to maintain them. However this is a misguided endeavour. It will leave Zulu poor and onky a few elites will end up with thiw land

Malema has seen far and is right to take on the King on this issue

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=baseball
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution