Author Topic: Sonko in trouble..will DPP save him like he did Matiangi  (Read 1134 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko in trouble..will DPP save him like he did Matiangi
« on: September 05, 2019, 11:48:29 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-09-05-garbage-tenders-eacc-traces-sh20m-to-sonko-account/

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Sonko in trouble..will DPP save him like he did Matiangi
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:12:05 PM »
Sonko has to finance his Sonko Rescue Team. If anybody thought it is with his own money, then that is being naive.
Personally I do not see Sonko in the docks. He has played it safe politically so far and stayed out of the 2022 campaigns. The DPP will most likely look the other way and let Sonko keep his loot. It could just be a warning shot that Sonko better watch out next time he makes such deals.
Btw, since Baba Yao went underground in his campaigns for Ruto his case has been shelved. :D :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 01:25:26 PM »
Kadudu is right. I knew Sonko is dirty when he started worshipping Uhuru. Haji Senior of BBI will call his kid and ask him to put Sonko file in "TBD" tray.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 01:29:53 PM »
Sonko has to finance his Sonko Rescue Team. If anybody thought it is with his own money, then that is being naive.
Personally I do not see Sonko in the docks. He has played it safe politically so far and stayed out of the 2022 campaigns. The DPP will most likely look the other way and let Sonko keep his loot. It could just be a warning shot that Sonko better watch out next time he makes such deals.
Btw, since Baba Yao went underground in his campaigns for Ruto his case has been shelved. :D :D :D

Babu Yao will resurrect as new a Handshake convert like Sonko and Waiguru. Uhuru literally wanted to sack the goon. There must be dirt files on all these Ruto groupies gathered by the NIS.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 07:38:26 AM »
Okay let wait and see. At least they should be a little intelligent about it.