Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65474 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2019, 08:27:01 PM »
So kamba are not voting Kalonzo endorsed fordk candidate.Raila is copying Ruto but in Africa mkono mtupu haulabwi.

Kalonzo like Madvd does not have a firm stranglehold on kamba so he need to be active on ground to affect his endorsement. Before this Mutua entourage kamba turnout would have been low for Butichi. If these Mutua guys keep up Imran will bag a big slice.

About mkono mtupu - folks have been asked to eat the handouts but vote Imran. Without massive vote buying from Luo Ruto is in trouble.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »
I see your Slay Queen has turned to Jesus.  :D

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2019, 08:52:35 PM »

He should stick to soccer and related business.  He was doing just fine.  He might be ruining his brand at this rate.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2019, 09:57:03 PM »

He should stick to soccer and related business.  He was doing just fine.  He might be ruining his brand at this rate.

Yep. Besides dirty money I fail to see what a rock-star footballer would find in the murk of Kenyan politics. It is not about service or we would have seen it by now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #224 on: November 03, 2019, 09:26:53 PM »
Look like Raila attempt to woo kambas has backfired after his lewd remark about kambas being cheap.Add to his refusal to back down for odm k only Nairobi seat in Embakas.Plus his betrayal of NASA including Kalonzo
Now if you add luhya, kamba and kikuyus..Mariga is the MP elect.Look like a whitewash with Mariga winning by 55% with Owalo at 30% and rest sharing 15%.Its now a turnout game.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #225 on: November 03, 2019, 09:28:51 PM »

Yep. Besides dirty money I fail to see what a rock-star footballer would find in the murk of Kenyan politics. It is not about service or we would have seen it by now.
George Weah a footballer is the president of Liberia.Leadership can come from anywhere .He is eligible to run for MP..that is all required.He can communicate in kiswahili in parliament.It didn't stop him from excelling abroad in football.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2019, 09:49:58 PM »
George Weah is not a slay queen - nothing like Mariga. He lost twice to Dr Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf - threw tantrums - and "won" once Sirleaf retire. That beside the point. This Raila vs Ruto... Imran equally speak incoherently as Mariga but that won't matter. Owalo and Butichi would make better leaders in utopia. But this is Kenya so in a few days Mariga will read acceptance speech and fly to Inter Milan or some training camp in freezing Europe. Ruto will not catch a breath as he face BBI.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #227 on: November 04, 2019, 12:44:55 AM »
I hope they have prepared psychiatric help for Mariga post by election defeat. The poor fool has spent hundreds of millions just to set the poor luhyas against everybody else. Doesn't look good for Ruto camp moving forward. Who is left in Ruto camp? Murderer Aisha Jumwa at Coast, cuckold Alice Wahome at Centro, concubines Waruguru and kihika ndotas in RV, political loser bonny khalwale in western. Ruto shot of presidency destroyed in kibra.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2019, 08:54:30 AM »
Nightmare for Raila - Kibra is Embakasi South  (read Mukuru Slums) - all except Luos against ODM. That is what you reap when you abuse your NASA partners and hitch camp in Jubilee tent where you're not liked or needed.

If Luhyas, Kambas, and Kikuyus are against Imran - then it's game over. Ruto has played this brilliantly.

Just use Mukuru slum complex (Embakasi South) elections btw Shurma and Mawathe - 21,628 votes against Irshard Sumra of ODM who got 7,988 votes - and you'll get the dog beating that is coming your way thursday.

Which explain why ODM are running to court today :)

Who thought Ruto would do this right in Kibra.

I hope they have prepared psychiatric help for Mariga post by election defeat. The poor fool has spent hundreds of millions just to set the poor luhyas against everybody else. Doesn't look good for Ruto camp moving forward. Who is left in Ruto camp? Murderer Aisha Jumwa at Coast, cuckold Alice Wahome at Centro, concubines Waruguru and kihika ndotas in RV, political loser bonny khalwale in western. Ruto shot of presidency destroyed in kibra.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2019, 12:11:02 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2019, 04:43:31 PM »
Pundit that photo... did you see ODM mammoth crowd. 8)

Babu ripped big from Handshake - scuttling Ruto game - a few sour Madvd or Kalonzo is small price. You are wrong to assume NASA fallout benefit Mariga. Why would Kamba vote Mariga? - when MIA Kalonzo passively endorse Butichi - and Mutuas, Ngilus actively back Imran? Gusii have you factored? And what makes you think all Luhya will vote Mariga? The sour Madvd and Rectangular have their own horses. Oparanyas are with Imran.

Luo and Gusii are united. Kamba and Luhya are split. Kikuyu will be low turn out for Mariga. Nubians are up in the air.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »
Raila is not scared of Ruto. He wants to give him a proper dog beating. Cause Kibra is his bedroom despite being cosmopolitan. You're right about fallout except how the dominos fall in Mariga basket. That self-serving analysis.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »
The only serious candidate challenging odm is Mariga.MaDVD gave the ticket to Owalo.Kibera have been under lordship of Raila with Imran overseeing a cdf that we hear favoured luos. Those are local issues... Ruto is rescuing kibra from the Lord of poverty

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2019, 05:27:59 PM »
Okoth was rock-star MP - it common knowledge - so your narrative about CDf mismanagement is propaganda. What do people care about - the bursaries or CDF committee? Am waiting to see who jilted Luhya will listen to - Madvd or Ruto. Ditto for Kamba.

Madvd handed ticket to Owalo... how did Mariga get Jubilee ticket?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2019, 06:30:53 PM »
Mariga passed Jubilee interview

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #235 on: November 04, 2019, 06:57:33 PM »
Odm today filed a case at high court under certificate of urgency asking for elections to be postponed.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #236 on: November 04, 2019, 11:58:20 PM »
Good idea. People need to milk Mariga dry. 4 or 5 weeks will do it, level the playing field. PS kibicho has neutralized Ruto without firing a single shot. Damn never thought it was going to be this easy.
Odm today filed a case at high court under certificate of urgency asking for elections to be postponed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #237 on: November 05, 2019, 09:43:00 AM »
I am not sure high court is ready to help ODM win a by-election. And you actually think Ruto can go broke :). Ruto has meticulously planned his penumaltive stab at the presidency.
Good idea. People need to milk Mariga dry. 4 or 5 weeks will do it, level the playing field. PS kibicho has neutralized Ruto without firing a single shot. Damn never thought it was going to be this easy.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #238 on: November 05, 2019, 07:19:30 PM »
Surely Pundit, even you must know that this is just for nuisance value!!

Your boy will be whipped like an isikuti drum.... in fact i now upgrade the gap to more than 20k votes as worst case win for Imran.

Ni hiyo tu, tupatane ijumaa matokeo ikisha toka...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #239 on: November 05, 2019, 08:52:20 PM »
Pundit will start a new pitch about how the Imran margin of win was merely 30K. Noone accuses him of honesty.

Surely Pundit, even you must know that this is just for nuisance value!!

Your boy will be whipped like an isikuti drum.... in fact i now upgrade the gap to more than 20k votes as worst case win for Imran.

Ni hiyo tu, tupatane ijumaa matokeo ikisha toka...