Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65550 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #200 on: October 29, 2019, 07:55:39 PM »
That great except Luhya besides dismal turnout - are not bankable - Western has MPs from all main parties like Nairobi.:) ODM has 3 of 4 governors. Mariga is mere footballer and gambler - no other creds - while he is battling homegrown Imran - Okoth CDF manager. I don't know how you deduce Mariga support from the Luhya is universal - Madvd and Rectangular iko ndani ya uwanja. If he was winning you would have all kind of MOAS by now. But you conveniently don't have your trademark tribe and clan pie-charts - instead you have star power and Ruto handouts.:) Mariga is only guaranteed half Luhya and Kikuyu youth. Kisii, Nubians and Kamba sahau.

NASA is dead. That is why ODM failed in Embakasi and looks to be failing in Kibra. As long as NASA coalition of Luhya-Luo-Kamba (all roughly making 15% of Nairobi votes) are united - then they just need Gusii votes to win everything. But take away Luhyas and Kambas - and you leave Luos desperate like you have in Kibra. Right now - ODM is only assured of winning Saragombe (mostly Luos) ward in Kibra. Lindi(mostly Luhyas) including their MCA and Woodley(Kikuyus) are firmly with Mariga. The battle is on for Makina (mostly Nubians) & Laini Saba (mixed).
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #201 on: October 29, 2019, 09:46:53 PM »
MOAS for constituency? are you that idle.Mariga is international footballer who has achieved great stuff in his career...including winning champion league.That count for something.He is Kenyan cum luhya icon with his brother Wanyama & Oliech.Problem facing Imran is luo dominate cdf and his nepotistic appointments as cdf chair doesn't help.They luo I am told are 90% of cdf committee and of course goodies.That main issues.Ending Luo stranglehold of kibra seem to triumph everything.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2019, 07:18:59 AM »
You had clan MOAS for Wajir by-election - despite the brazen Ruto corruption. Mariga stardom only impacts % of Luhya who resist Madvd charm to vote for him - cause he has no Luhya kahuna backing him. Tribe vs stardom. I think half of Luhya is good wager. Even IFF he gets all Luhya he is not home and dry. Nubians - the only independent group - may care about the stardom - but equally about Okoth track record.

About Luo dominance - it was there for years since Raila to Okoth. Little effect - Okoth had a bigger win in 2017 than 2013 - beating Jubilee Luhya (Doreen Wasike) by landslide. Well, a Jubilee Luhya is back - this one handpicked in boardroom - it looks like 2017 redux.

MOAS for constituency? are you that idle.Mariga is international footballer who has achieved great stuff in his career...including winning champion league.That count for something.He is Kenyan cum luhya icon with his brother Wanyama & Oliech.Problem facing Imran is luo dominate cdf and his nepotistic appointments as cdf chair doesn't help.They luo I am told are 90% of cdf committee and of course goodies.That main issues.Ending Luo stranglehold of kibra seem to triumph everything.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »
No need to go granular on the tribal numbers. We are over-discussing a walk-over, really....?? Imran will whitewash Wanyama by a margin of over 10k votes. There is even no competition worth talking about, Kibra people are enjoying the early Christmas and the entertainment by the bumbling fool that Mariga is. Mariga even has no clue what the role of an MP is, for heaven's sake!

You had clan MOAS for Wajir by-election - despite the brazen Ruto corruption. Mariga stardom only impacts % of Luhya who resist Madvd charm to vote for him - cause he has no Luhya kahuna backing him. Tribe vs stardom. I think half of Luhya is good wager. Even IFF he gets all Luhya he is not home and dry. Nubians - the only independent group - may care about the stardom - but equally about Okoth track record.

About Luo dominance - it was there for years since Raila to Okoth. Little effect - Okoth had a bigger win in 2017 than 2013 - beating Jubilee Luhya (Doreen Wasike) by landslide. Well, a Jubilee Luhya is back - this one handpicked in boardroom - it looks like 2017 redux.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2019, 03:50:01 PM »
This based on what? I think you overrate educations and qualifications. Sonko cannot communicate in English and was elected Nairobi governor. Most slum dwellers are real voters in Nairobi and they are also unschooled - that is why they live in Kibra. Mariaga is actually at home - because you don't expect people who speak good English to reside in slums - he himself is a product of another Nairobi slum.

What is working for Mariga is tribal maths and secondly - Imran has been CDF chair - who presided over skewed allocation - then I get the feeling other tribes feel they have been suffocated and mistreated by Luos for long time - for the first time - here come Mariga who has a real shot - and Kikuyus see emancipation - Luhyas see emancipation - kambas and Nubians - from Luo gangs who run roughshold over Kibra.

Anyway 7th is just now 7 days from today - and we know. My prediction Mariga will win. This will worse than Embakasi South for ODM - where other tribes ganged up against ODM - because then it was Kikuyus & Kambas mostly- now the Luhyas & Nubians & Kambas & Kikuyus - are going to gang against ODM to end their long tenure of  ODM.

No need to go granular on the tribal numbers. We are over-discussing a walk-over, really....?? Imran will whitewash Wanyama by a margin of over 10k votes. There is even no competition worth talking about, Kibra people are enjoying the early Christmas and the entertainment by the bumbling fool that Mariga is. Mariga even has no clue what the role of an MP is, for heaven's sake!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2019, 09:57:37 PM »
Pragmatic is incorrigible patel. Make sense sir.

Pundit got jokes - about the Luhya and Kikuyu kukaliwa and other stories. What happened to 3 of 5 MCA are Luhya? :) So this is the next page in the playbook.

Unlike Kamba and Kikuyu - Luhya are big shareholders in ODM. From the party ranks alone. Followed by governors and MP's. Luhya, Kamba, Kikuyu have MCA each because they are not majority. That's Ruto propaganda. Luo, Kisii and some Nubians and Imran is home and dry. I don't get why Kamba for example would vote Mariga - cause he has a clean shot? - when Kalonzo endorse Butichi. Kamba have no love lost for Ruto - their few grapes with ODM will not make them help Ruto - most won't turn out. Kikuyu youth will vote Mariga because he is Tanga Tanga - nothing to do with kukaliwa. Older Kikuyu are actually Kieleweke. I see you've magically graduated all of them into Ruto column. I expect poor Kikuyu turnout - cause they are tribal to the bone. Who is Mariga again?

Ohh Imran is a nepotist and tribal favoritist. That's rich. Okoth was a rock-star MP - not from hunks, biceps, or moneybags but actual ground bursaries and name it - not just CDF - dude scouted for FDI as Kibra Inc ambassador. The tears after he died was all over youtube. The engine behind that is definitely not faulty - it well oiled too. Okoth swept 78% - possibly highest after unopposed Ichung'wa and Gladys Wanga. It Jubilee which is choke-full of Kikuyu and Kalenjin. Only one Walalo from Eastleigh. The Kamba and Luhya bigwigs - Sonko and Sakaja - quietly root Imran. Mariga has the loser Khalwale leading the charge.

But I get your spin. I heard about this MOAS 2.0 - new hustler school of thought - where "class" trumps tribe. From Charles Somebody Kanjama. Or Manyora Somebody Else. Ironically these are mainly crooks wrapped up as hustlers. Hehe - that it all tribes vs Luo - landslide - yet in meantime Ruto pour a gazillion handouts.:o Plus other jokes about Luos voting Owalo.:D

Let's wait for the derby.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #207 on: October 31, 2019, 09:55:00 PM »
Hard tuckles. Your Slay Queen is going nowhere.

Panicked ODM looking for excuses
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-10-31-odm-says-kibra-voter-register-incomplete-demands-id-numbers/

Meanwhile Ruto drumming support for Mariga.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #208 on: November 01, 2019, 04:08:49 PM »
Massive voter transfer in kibra detected. Jubilee has heavily invested in underhand voter rigging. ODM should threaten to boycott the by election if those recently transferred voter are not expunged from the register. The other option is to have at least 20 to 30 local  people in every polling station to identify people who live in kibra. Camera and smartphones can beat voter rigging easily.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #209 on: November 01, 2019, 05:10:50 PM »
Here we go with familiar script of rigging

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #210 on: November 01, 2019, 10:19:01 PM »
patel Don't fall for the rallying cries. Ruto lacks the wherewithal to rig.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2019, 10:37:08 PM »
Massive voter transfer in kibra detected. Jubilee has heavily invested in underhand voter rigging. ODM should threaten to boycott the by election if those recently transferred voter are not expunged from the register. The other option is to have at least 20 to 30 local  people in every polling station to identify people who live in kibra. Camera and smartphones can beat voter rigging easily.

It would have to be brazen to happen in a bi-election.  IEBC can be brazen, but I doubt they are batting for arap Singh.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2019, 10:42:08 PM »
Iebc have responded.They gave odm register with names.ODM are crying wolf because they are loosing kibra.Expect them to pull the chaos card... especially in areas where Mariga has huge support like Woodley,Lindi and Laini Saba

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2019, 04:59:06 AM »
Pundit and Ruto crying wolf.

Iebc have responded.They gave odm register with names.ODM are crying wolf because they are loosing kibra.Expect them to pull the chaos card... especially in areas where Mariga has huge support like Woodley,Lindi and Laini Saba

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2019, 05:01:30 AM »

It would have to be brazen to happen in a bi-election.  IEBC can be brazen, but I doubt they are batting for arap Singh.

Indeed. They both lack the levers so this will be clean.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2019, 03:50:17 PM »
In Kibra, William Ruto alone has made the former prime minister invite 3 governors, 24 Senators, 74 MPs, 15 Women reps,2 CAS's and several other luminaries just to campaign for Imran Okoth against Mariga.

Hata kama ni bedroom yawa inakaa usingizi haikuji tena!!! That is only one constituency. Mbio ya mgambo ikilia si baba ataleta Obama yawa!!?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2019, 05:11:21 PM »
In Kibra, William Ruto alone has made the former prime minister invite 3 governors, 24 Senators, 74 MPs, 15 Women reps,2 CAS's and several other luminaries just to campaign for Imran Okoth against Mariga.

Hata kama ni bedroom yawa inakaa usingizi haikuji tena!!! That is only one constituency. Mbio ya mgambo ikilia si baba ataleta Obama yawa!!?

Raila will wipe the floor with Ruto... today is Kamba turn. Yesterday was Gusii. Ruto need to invite his fellow watermelon Kalonzo if he want Kamba pie.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2019, 05:13:10 PM »
Man would Ruto love to front Sonko - if only he could. The whole crew - only Muthama is MIA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2019, 06:39:38 PM »
So kamba are not voting Kalonzo endorsed fordk candidate.Raila is copying Ruto but in Africa mkono mtupu haulabwi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
Ruto..ukiona mtu ameitana usaidazi kwa bedroom mambo imeumana