Author Topic: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra  (Read 65524 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Tuju can't help Baba in Kibra
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2019, 09:33:52 PM »
That nice but there is nothing dispassionate about your views. You're unhinged.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2019, 09:36:01 PM »
That nice but there is nothing dispassionate about your views. You're unhinged.
Maybe? where should I hinge

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2019, 10:37:05 PM »
Good. If you are a professional that's for people to say; no use to blow your own trumpet. The same applies to punditry.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2019, 06:15:23 PM »
As ODM panick - Ruto has basically turned his Karen home/office into Kibra hotel :)

Today must be the 10th meeting for Kibra slum dogs to enjoy state largesse.

Look like Today was time for Gusii slumdwellers to feast....this may turn out to be another Kipipiri :) if Jubilee fails to snatch it.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2019, 01:46:04 PM »
is that Maangi,the kisii DG?he ate Ruto proper prior to 2017 elections,he used to lead delegation after delegation to sugoi,then made a last minute turn.He really knows how to milk.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2019, 01:59:26 PM »
It is called misuse of public resources. Continue cheering such behaviour but always remember tomorrow another politician whom you do not support will repeat the same.

As ODM panick - Ruto has basically turned his Karen home/office into Kibra hotel :)

Today must be the 10th meeting for Kibra slum dogs to enjoy state largesse.

Look like Today was time for Gusii slumdwellers to feast....this may turn out to be another Kipipiri :) if Jubilee fails to snatch it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2019, 02:10:55 PM »
ODM is just playing some hard tackles - your celeb cum gambler is going nowhere.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2019, 03:18:37 PM »
Well it failed flat. IEBC basically has clarified that register is basically as was in 2017 - there have only been 144 new additions - 1 dead person (ken Okoth) ;) in Kibra.
ODM is just playing some hard tackles - your celeb cum gambler is going nowhere.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2019, 06:13:03 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2019, 06:46:34 PM »
Point is to excite their base. Now every Luo feel Ruto is here to screw them - cause Mariga or Khalwale has no such powers to interfere with IEBC. Jubilee of course is downplaying Ruto vs Babu narrative. Expect more shenanigans as we approach D-day

Well it failed flat. IEBC basically has clarified that register is basically as was in 2017 - there have only been 144 new additions - 1 dead person (ken Okoth) ;) in Kibra.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2019, 06:59:36 PM »
ODM is losing Kibra

Not by a long mile.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2019, 05:27:25 PM »
Latest on Mariga experiment..the boy is broke, brokeback, trying to secure a loan. Siasa hasara tupu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2019, 05:50:29 PM »
Yeap it appears Jubilee initial momentum has withered off. ODM are on a resurgence.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2019, 07:15:16 PM »
Ruto is cutting his losses - after realizing it a white elephant. Can't push the skunk even for top $$. The Betin fool of course was dealt a raw deal... patel nailed this from day one.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2019, 08:15:58 PM »
Ruto is cutting his losses - after realizing it a white elephant. Can't push the skunk even for top $$. The Betin fool of course was dealt a raw deal... patel nailed this from day one.
Not so fast...bado 2 weeks.If kibra vote tribally then Mariga wins but luo have been intimidating other tribes but we see soon..Luis dominate only gatikwira and kisumu ndigo..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2019, 11:25:42 PM »
Not so fast...bado 2 weeks.If kibra vote tribally then Mariga wins but luo have been intimidating other tribes but we see soon..Luis dominate only gatikwira and kisumu ndigo..

No need to be forensic about wards and busaa corners. Luos are a solid 35% - with 99% turnout. Luhyas are 26% - three camps - usual dismal turnout. There is a reason Dr Sleazebag has switched off the the tap.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2019, 07:56:57 AM »
75% of Kibra Adults do not have votes. Jubilee has retreated to submarine mode. Targeting the real voters. Mariga will win at least 3 wards: Woodley, Laini Saba & Makina. Lindi is 50-50 and Sarangombe is ODM. ODM in Nairobi is useless without NASA affiliates support
Yeap it appears Jubilee initial momentum has withered off. ODM are on a resurgence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2019, 09:05:56 AM »
Interesting. Best luck to your boy Korir.
75% of Kibra Adults do not have votes. Jubilee has retreated to submarine mode. Targeting the real voters. Mariga will win at least 3 wards: Woodley, Laini Saba & Makina. Lindi is 50-50 and Sarangombe is ODM. ODM in Nairobi is useless without NASA affiliates support

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »
Aftre the dog beating in Malindi and Garissa - Dr Dope need to prep for Kibra - kichapo cha burukenge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2019, 11:22:46 AM »
You sound like one of the women Ruto has sired 30 kids with in last few yrs according to Miguna Miguna.
Aftre the dog beating in Malindi and Garissa - Dr Dope need to prep for Kibra - kichapo cha burukenge.